Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

I got up at around 9 am and went down. First to lay my eyes on was Ritu. She looked at me and smiled and indicated towards her bulging belly to indicate that she is mine. I went to her, saw that Sonia had her back towards us and had earphones on, I planted a hard kiss on Ritu’s lips.

While we were kissing, Shalini came towards us and indicated to Ritu to be careful since Sonia is around. Shalu smiled at me.

As Ritu turned her head away from us, I winked at Shalu and made gesture of her pounding last night. She licked her lips.

The possibilities were immense.

Just I was thinking of having another eventful night with mom-daughter duo, dad called and asked me to return the same evening for some urgent work. With no other option, I returned leaving three pussies yearning for my return.

I returned and had to go with dad for some work. It was damn important.

Used to constantly talk to Ritu and she was my confidante. Had told her about my sexcapades with her mom and sister. She got angry at first but then realised that we are not married and I am free to exercise my right.

A few days later called Shalini. She was in college then though in her staff room.

V – Hi Jaan

S – hi

V – kaisee ho

S – theek. Tum kaise ho

V – haseen palon ko yaad kar raha hoon

S – kaunse pal (said she knowing fully well what Vicky was talking about)

V – Jab paheli baar maine Ritu ki li thee uski shaadi waale din

Shalu remained silent

V – Aur woh hamaari raat. Jaan yaad aati hai meri

S – nahin toh …kabhi kabhi

V – Zehnaseeb. Shalu jaan kahan ho

S – Staff room

V – kya pahena hai

S – saree blouse

V – kaunsa colour

S – Red white combo

V – Blouse deep cut hoga

S – hmmmm

V – thoda pallu hatao…

S – kya

V – thoda pallu hatao, cleavage dikhao, main chaatunga

S – kaise

V – click a pic and send it to me

S – nahin.. koi aa jaayega

V – matlab abhi akeli ho. Karo

S – nahin samjho

V – mujhe nahin samajhna…apne damaad ki itni si request maan lo saasu jaan

S – ha ha ha and sends one selfie with her face and boobs

V – lovely jaan but thoda pallu aur hatao, I need to see the cleavage

S – hmmmm and she complies

V – aaaah. Jaan feel me licking it. Yaad karo ki kaise cream lagakar chaata tha tumhare bedroom mein

S – hmmm aahhhh

V – yaad aaya

S – hmmmmm

V – open the top button of your blouse

S – koi aa jaayega

V – pallu se cover kar lena

Shalini too was enjoying this game. Complied with the order.

V – yummy saasu jaan. Jaan ek kaam karo, zara video chat karte hain fb pe

S – No No

V – yes yes

S – koi dekhega toh

V – kahe dena damaad ji hain

With a bit more persuasion she agreed. As she came on screen I showered her with kisses. I was at home alone had a lot of freedom.

And then I saw my sexy Shalini on video chat. I was in the buff. Made all sorts of obscene gestures that she lapped up.

Told her to press her boobs over her blouse – she did.

Told her to put her hand inside her blouse – she did.

Told her to open top 3 buttons of the blouse to show me divine cleavage – she did.
Told her to rub her pussy over her saree – she did.

She did whatever was possible in a staff room.

After about 15-20 minutes of pure sex show that had to end due to other teachers about to come in, I called Didi.

V – Hi Didi

D – Hi kaisa hai mera hero

V – mast meri jaan

D – Suna hai Ritu pregnant ho gayi hai

V – Ji main chhodne gaya tha ussay.

D – Tu?

V – Haan main, ab uska pati gayab hai toh kya karun. Tayaji Tayiji bhi buzurg hain ab

D – Kuchh kiya toh nahin tune

V – aapko kya lagta hai

D – Tera kya bharosa, jab bahen nahin chhodi

V – Didi, Anju ke liye permission de do

D – Nahin

V – us din toh maan gayi theen

D – tujhse chhoti hai

V – par ab toh maal hai

D – phir bhi nahin

V – Didi you are the best, maan jaao na jaan, Promise uski marzi ke bina no sex

D – dekh tu dekh tu….promise uski marzi ke bina no sex

V – aapki kasam

D – Vicky

V – Mera lund yaad aa raha hai

D – chhii kaise bolta hai……. But yaad aa raha hai

We spoke naughty for some more time and meanwhile helped Didi to cum using her hands. Went to fuck her sometime in same week. She was all mine.

On the other hand, Anju was being instructed by me to show to Didi that she has fallen for me. Anju started the drill. Now very often she would talk about me in glowing terms in front of Didi. Didi got suspicious and started to check her call logs, which obviously had many entries of my name and also whatsapp. Anju and I had set this up for Didi. The day she read her whatsapp chats with me, she concluded that Anju is mine. She read something like this :

A – Hi maamu

V – Hi Anju

A – Missing you maamu

V – missing me, honoured

A – Maamu you are mast

V – Mast toh tu ho gayi hai Anju, ekdum maal

A – maamu kya bol rahe ho

V – sahi kahe raha hoon. Though I am your Maamu but also a man and you are one fine specimen of female body with lovely curves and beautiful face.

A – maamu

V – Darling sach kahe raha hoon.

A – Thanks maamu

V – movie dekhne chalen

A – kaunsi

V – Sunny Leone ki nayi wali

A – maamu !!

V – kya hua chal na

A – hmmmmm…..ok

V – You are my date on Saturday, bhool jana ki I am your maamu.

A – ha ha done maamu

V – Anju, I hope you are looking forward to our new type of relation

A – hmmmmm….

Didi then remembered, how hot dress she had worn for Saturday movie. It was a tight red sleeveless showing ample skin and generously cut from front. Anju had worn a white caprice with it. Didi had to almost force Anju to wear something over red scandal she was wearing. Anju relented to wear a thin white thing, closest match would be a short shirt, to ease the nerves of Didi.

Didi continued reading…

V – hi jaan

A – hi maamu …jaan

V – thanks for your support today

A – maamu maine kahan support kiya

V – felt lovely…

A – what??

V – big big round round soft soft …..

A – maamuu…jaan!!!

V – jaan your boobs

A – sends blushing smileys

V – Thanks for allowing me to touch them, suck them

A – blushes smileys

V – Anju ek baat poochun

A – ji maamu jaan

V – meri banogi

A – hmmmmm

V – loved the feeling of your ass on my cock

A – smiles

Didi was furious but couldn’t do anything

V – ek baat kahun. Your body type is like Didi

A – unki beti jo hoon

V – aur utni hee sexy

A – maamu jaan !!

V – us din ki bus journey yaad hai jab hum sab bheed wali bus mein thhey. My cock on Didi’s ass felt divine.

A – Mom ko pata tha ??

V – Tujhe pata chala jab mera cock teri ass pe laga

A – itna bada hai , obviously feel hoga

V – Toh teri mom ko bhi hua hoga, guess woh chup chaap enjoy kar rahi theen

Didi was relieved in a way that I didn’t share any more details – she knew nothing !!

A – kya bo rahe ho maamu

V – didi has a mast ass, big round, soft ….

A – hmmmmm

V – I want to take our relationship to next level when we meet next

A – hmmmmm

So after the so called “next level” meeting, Didi read the whatsapp chat which said, we had made love and from now on Anju was my sex slave, my keep.

Involuntarily Didi smiled thinking even her daughter had fallen for my love making.... but then got angry and felt helpless as couldn’t do anything.

One fine day I was fucking Didi to her heart’s content. After first round, I tied her hands with the headrest, put a blindfold, liberally used ice cubes to torment her body. She was not bothered about anything. Was moaning very loudly. Just then a female form entered the room and Didi felt a female body on hers as the two boobs collided. Thinking that it would be one of Vicky’s other conquests, she continued, wanting to try lesbian sex. She rubbed lovely ass globes of the intruder. She felt a kiss on her neck, sucking on her nipples and a rub of pussy on hers.

The lips touched the lips, boobs touched boobs, nipples rubbed nipples, navel kissed navel, crotches rubbed each other, flesh thighs came together. Didi’s hands covered every square inch of the sexy back of the female above her. Didi’s hands found their resting place on the ass above her. A very good piece of ass was that. Her hands measured the roundness, firmness, coverage area of the ass. All in all lovely. Kisses were on in full swing, both female specimens taking in each other’s saliva as if there was no tomorrow. The passion showed by both was something to be seen. Vicky had seen many a scenes like that of lesbian sex of two of his keeps, he was enjoying the show from the best seat in the town.

The one below was imagining the one above has a great body – but somewhere she felt the body smell was very very familiar. Too familiar to be true. As the bodies mingled even further, the one above let out a moan, a soft moan “mmmmm” that was enough for the one below.

In a nano second the pleasure she was deriving from the intertwining of two sexy bodies changed to fear!!

“Anju” said Didi

The one above was still lost in her own, devouring the body of the sexy elder, she was mauling her boobs and now her hand had gone down to finger the much coveted pussy.

“Anju” “Anju” this time calls were more forceful by Didi.

Anju came back to her senses, looked at Vicky, who smiled and signaled him to open the blindfold. She complied.

Both sets of eyes of mom daughter met.

One had pure lust and no shame.

The elder one had a heady mixture of lust and shame.

Vicky’s eyes had expression of delight only – pure sexual delight.

Both the ladies looked at Vicky – one with pure lust and other with mix of shame & lust which was soon turning to lust. Both pairs of eyes were locked on to his magnificient tool which was out in full glory. Anju’s eyes met Vicky’s, he indicated her to wait and watch. She complied.

Didi was still puzzled. Vicky got up, lifted the sexy mature lady on his shoulders and moved towards the bathroom. She was impressed with the ease with which he just lifted her. As they entered the bathroom, their only spectator, Anju stood on the door watching her mom’s transition to becoming Vicky’s pet like she had become and was enjoying it to the fullest. He was the best master.

Vicky started the shower. He hugged Didi and took his hands to the lovely ass globes. She felt her boobies crushing against his masculine strong chest, by the minute she was holding Vicky a bit tighter like he was her toy. The python was fully awake and hitting her abdomen area. The intertwining of tongues and lips had started. To enhance the pleasure, his cock was gyrating against her pussy lips – making her go weak.

Both stood under the shower kissing each other with streams of water finding their way to the floor after traveling over the two intertwined naked bodies. Was it the water or was it the sheer audacity or his power over her, he enjoyed it like never before. He continued kissing her with the hands mauling the ass globes. A thin trail of water was streaming down her boob, he brought his tongue close to it to savour the nectar of love. This was magical – both thought. He then kissed her flat stomach and moved down to the love nest and kissed it continuously. The combined effect of tongue and water on her pussy made her go wild and she pressed his head on her crotch. For balancing, she took support of the wall as he continued his onslaught on her pubic region. The young man had just started and the older one was getting jittery.

During the charge on her pubes, the hands had not ignored the ass globes or mammaries, while her one hand pressed on the wall for support and the other played with his head hair.

The shower continued.

He got up and picked up the soap and started rubbing it on her from her feet. From the feet he moved to her beautiful calfs and then knees and then thighs, he did not rub on ass or crotch but moved to her hips, back and stomach. The boobs came in for some special cleansing with rounds and rounds of soap rubs. He then moved to her upper bosom and her slender neck. The creamy white ivory skin was shining beneath a thin sheen of soap.

He gave the soap to her, she started rubbing the soap on his legs, torso, back, stomach, she avoided soaping the erect tool though she gave a quick suck.

The shower was off.

He also took a soap and both started soaping each other. What an erotic cleansing frenzy both were in. He also believed in “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”

After soaping each other’s asses and crotches, both looked at each other with an insatiable sexual hunger. The two pairs of eyes said it all. Didi was standing with her back to the wall and he was right in front of her. He took the soap and gave one more round to pussy and his dick and placed the granite hard tool at the entrance of her pussy. He lifted her one leg and tried to push the dick in. Thanks to the lather lubrication, the dick was easily able to find its way in the lovely pussy. Anju, the super sexy spectator was fingering her pussy.

Soon he developed a rhythm, Didi also started gyrating to the beat of the tool hitting her innermost walls. She in turn was hitting the bathroom wall. Both the bodies had a sheen of soap on them and a certain amount of wetness owing to the sweat and also to the shower. He held her shoulders and in between continued kissing her, mauling her boobs and salivating her nape of neck. This sheer audacity of thing was making the love making that much more pleasurable. Both felt the familiar tingling in their reproductive organs and came at the same time. She shivered and tightened the grip around his waist with her lifted leg. He also withdrew his tool and let the semen fall on to her stomach, her thighs. With both legs on ground she felt more comfortable as she still felt the shivers of her orgasm.

Now he made her go on all fours on bathroom floor. The shower was switched on with the stream focused on her lower back / hips region. He lifted the bar of soap and spread on her gorgeous, luscious ass entrance and on his tool. The mauling of boobs and sight of the horny lady got his tool back to attention within no time. The contact of wet bodies also helped the soldier to become stiff and ready for the attack. However, he had a change of heart. With one swift motion, he rotated her so as to make her lay on the floor on her back with her legs on his either side. The shower came directly on her boobs, hitting the melons and then spreading away. He moved ahead to suck the wet mammaries, suck and kiss the kissable lips. The pressure on boobies and lips coupled with water effect and a very recent orgasm was making her go wild. For good measure he had started fingering her pussy. He was determined to loosen her up further before the grand ass fuck.

He continued the circular motion of his two digits in her pussy walls, she was writhing with pleasure and was nearing ecstasy. The continued pressure on the nape of the neck and ear lobes interspersed with that on her inner thighs and boobies was making it too good to be true for her. He continued applying the pleasure pressure on her pressing the right buttons. The kid knew how to go about it. As she was scaling new heights of pleasure, he started sucking her cunt for good measure. The lapping up of the shaved pussy lips was giving her love shivers. After about 10-15minutes of such continued love pressure, she gave in. She tightened the grip of her legs around his waist, her hands moved in order to get some sort of grip on the wet bathroom floor. The eyes were half closed and she was in a state of ecstasy. Her head swayed from side to side and her body shivered. By now Vicky had known the reason of this state. She had cum and he hadn’t. The ‘kid bro’ had cum once and the lady had cummed twice. The boy did have some staying power.

Anju too had cummed twice – just by watching the show. She wanted to come forward to taste her mom, but Vicky didn’t let her join. She was itching to join – he was adamant.

As she was recuperating from the after effects of a shattering orgasm, he just inserted his fingers in her pussy and brought the digits out, soaked in her love juice. He then lubricated her ass hole entry with those. The digits invasion gave her one more shiver and while she enjoyed invasion of her pussy, her turned her around to make her go on her all fours and placed his dick on her rear entry. The thought of the rear invasion make her shudder with some fear. He picked up the soap, rubbed on the rock hard tool and also on the rear entry and started the invasion.

Centimeter by centimeter it went in, the pain was much less thanks to the lubrication but she definitely felt thoroughly filled up. The inner walls stuck to the beloved tool. He stood in such a position for a couple of minutes so that she could accommodate the monster, meanwhile he continued the mauling of the hanging melons. Gradually he brought the piston out, almost two-third was out and then pushed in. Likewise he started the motion and gained momentum. The tool was hitting her deep. The ass hole invasion meant that she felt that much more filled and the tool felt that much bigger. The lubrication had lessened the entry pain but the pain deriving out of a big hammer hitting the inner sensitive walls was still there. The melons were coming in for some special continued mauling. He again held her mane and continued giving powerful thrusts. She felt the hits becoming harder and she had also starting moaning / grunting, the lust were making her moan but the big hits were making her grunt. For him the ass fuck was a mode of showing his power or control over her apart from the absolute sexual ecstasy of enjoying the gorgeous ass of such a beautiful lady.

Both came at the same time with his legs also feeling a slight shivering, bathroom flooring had a lot to do with it. She felt tired and lay down on the floor. He went and lay beside her. He had filled her asshole and pussy hole with his rich semen. He had to fill her mouth and then all bases would have been covered. Both lay there on the bathroom floor with the bodies intertwined as creepers.

The knees were grinding against the bathroom floor and felt some bruises but not threatening enough to ooze blood.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM