Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

It was her hubby and daughter at the door. Shalini’s younger daughter was a hot babe in her own right. She was doing her M.Com and was around 22-23. She had great curves, creamy white skin and brownish silky hair. She wore specs which added to her sexiness giving her a sexy studious look.

Next morning, Sonia came to me to discuss some issues on tax related chapters of hers in M.Com. Ritu had prodded her for the same. She had asked her parents too. God knows why she was scared.

“Vicky ji aapse kuchh help chahiye thee” Sonia said in the most requesting tone possible.

“haan haan bolo Sonia” I responded

“kahin main aapko disturb toh nahin kar rahi” she continued her modest tone.

“khoobsoorat ladkiyan mujhe kabhi disturb nahin karti” I responded trying to lighten the mood with the desired results. She smiled.

“Corporate Taxation aur Personal Income Tax ke chapters ki queries hain” she said.

“Haan haan le aao. Income Tax officer hoon, kuchh tukka toh maar hee loonga” I said.

We were in their living room. Shalini, her hubby and Ritu smiled at my responses.

And the discusson started. The other three left leaving me and Sonia together. Studies continued for over 3 hours with us being showered with snacks at regular intervals. She had a hell lot of queries regarding exemptions, reasons for exemptions and their applicability etc, adjudication of the same ….. I had practical experience and hence could come out with flying colours.

The girl was happy at the end of the interaction.

“Thank you Vicky ji – itne achche se toh hamaare professors nahin padha paatey” she said.

“Professors don’t have practical experience” I said sounding very professional.

“Jo bhi ho, thank you very much” she said

“Kya sookha sookha thanks” I said.

“toh geela kaise karun Vicky ji” she said with a glint in her eyes.

“woh bhi bata dunga” I said smilingly. Only Ritu and Shalini could gather the import of the sentence. Was way beyond Ritu’s dad. Sonia could guess somewhat.

Shalini pitched in “Sonia why don’t you take Vicky for a trip of Chandigarh”

Ritu was jealous others were pleased.

I looked at her and then said “Ritu tum bhi chalo” before Ritu could say yes, Shalini jumped in “Vicky is stage mein rest bahut zaroori hai – cannot take chances” I had to accept this logic.

Well anyways, me and Sonia were going around Chandigarh. Compared to Delhi, Chandigarh is a very small city, almost 1/15 th of its size, though very planned, neat & clean but still size does matters. So after customary round of Sector 17, Elante, Rock Garden we were at Sukhna Lake. That is Chandigarh site seeing for you. The weather was quite good, being close to shivalik hills has own advantages, it turned cloudy and a good cool breeze was blowing.

Sonia was taking pics and in some of the pics we were together and I casually put my hand around her shoulders, she looked at me, said nothing and then clicked. In the next joint pic my hand ventured a bit down south to her mid back and in the final one it was a few inches away from her ass.

I then offered to take her pics and took some good shots and finally when she saw them, she was impressed.

“Lovely pics Vicky” she said complimenting me

“Arrey tum itnee haseen ho toh pics bhi haseen honi thee”

She looked at me and smiled.

“your boy friend must be one lucky bastard” I said

“koi bf nahin hai mera” she said and smiled at my usage of lucky bastard.

“kyon Chandigarh ke munde impotent hain ya gay” I continued

“woh toh nahin pata but abhi koi bf nahin hai”

“hmmm abhi nahin hai” I underlined her words.

“Gadha hee hoga jo tumhe chhod gaya” I continued praising her

She smiled and said “Canada chala gaya”

I laughed aloud “Punjabiyon ki favourite country” and said “since you are single and I assume ready to mingle, may I present my candidature for your consideration?”

She smiled and we shook hands.

It was lovely weather and we were walking side by side. We reached one corner of sukhna lake. I looked in her eyes and said “Sonia I want you”

She didn’t know how to respond and started walking away from me, I held her hand and repeatded “Sonia I want you” and I left her hand. She was walking in front of me, looked back at me, waited for me to join and we walked towards the car together.

“How can I love you? I don’t even know you?”

“Who said anything about love – I said I want you”

“But matlab same…” her voice trailed off

“It is not same honey” I said with my focus on road. “khair leave it – ek offer de raha hoon, do let me know if you wish to have an exclusive photo session with me” I smiled at her

“Sochungi” she smiled and looked outside.

“you have great curves, bahut hot lagogi”

She looked at me bewildered, how could I talk like that – may be being from big city Delhi made difference, she thought and didn’t respond.

We reached by dinner time and had a quiet dinner. All the while Ritu was looking at us trying to pick up some signals. Same was the case with Shalini but both were in for some disappointment. I was more in conversation with Ritu’s dad, Mr Sharma.

It so happened, that Mr Sharma got a frantic call from his friend in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. There was a fire in his factory and he sought his help to manage. He was his dear friend and Mr Sharma wanted to go and help him. Before Shalini or Sonia could say anything, Ritu egged his dad to go to help his friend.

Shalini and Sonia didn’t have any logical argument to make Mr Sharma stay back. Afterall it was a distress call from his friend in dire need. I too pitched in asking him to go and help his friend. Next couple of hours went towards a few phone calls, packing for 2-3 days and calling his driver to go along with him.

So around 11pm Mr Sharma left leaving behind a pregnant beauty, a mature beauty and a young nubile thing for my pleasure. Little did he know that by the time he would return, I would have tasted the two remaining dishes at his place. Ritu had told me some time back that Shalini, her mom, used to sleep like Kumbhkaran and even Sonia has taken this trait from her. I had smiled at the comparison then but did make a mental note of it and kept it in some retrievable corner of my brain.

I had a habit of carrying my SLR everywhere with me when I ventured out from Delhi. This time too I had it with me.

Shalini had come to give us all some warm milk before turning into bed. She looked ravishing in her red satin sleeveless gown. It had straps instead of sleeves and showed good amount of skin both in front and back. Sonia and Ritu took it as normal, may be shalini used to dress like that for the night. I too didn’t react much but enjoyed the beauty.

While she was giving me milk, I said “Aapko kaise pata mujhe doodh pasand hai” I was saying while looking at her boobs. Sonia couldn’t see but Ritu did and smiled. Shalini had no other option but to ignore.

So as the night moved towards midnight, I went to Ritu’s room and bid her good night, since Sonia was awake, nothing else could have been done by then.

As I went to my guest room, all had gone to their respective rooms. I called Sonia

V – Sonia main Vicky

S – JI bataiye. Aap soye nahin

V – Itni sundar babe saath waale room mein ho toh neend kaise aayegi

S – Achcha ji

V – Haanji. Sonia kaash tum meri saali hotin?

S – Saali kyon ?

V – Saali aadhi gharwaali, Ritu full gharwaali

S – Toh mere na honay waale jiju, kya karte is saali ka

V – Jaaneman wohi jo Manish nahin karta

S – Aapko kya pata

V – Darling usay main pichle 30-32 saal se jaanta hoon. Nahin maanti ho toh Ritu se pooch lena. Waise you like seedha saadha jiju or would have preferred a naughty variant.

S – hahaha, thoda spice toh hona chahiye

V – Darwaaza khulla rakhna, aayenge tere sajnaa

S – What?

V – Honey, photo session yaad hai, we can do it now. Your mom sleeps like kumbhkaran. Ritu too under influence of her medications which induce sleep.

S – hmmmm

V – we can have a long photo session

She is silent for a few seconds and they lets out a “hmmmmm”

After about 15-20 minutes, I picked up my SLR, did a double check on battery left, a few warm-up type clicks in my room and went towards Sonia’s. A slight push and I was in her room.

I was welcomed by a beautiful sight of Sonia in her shorts and a long t-shirt.

Immediately I clicked a few from different angles and showed them to her. She was glad.

V – “Madamji pasand aayi is gareeb ki kalakari”

S – Lovely pics

V – Lovely model.

She smiled.

V – show me some of your favourite and naughtiest dresses.

She placed them on bed for me. I chose a hot saree blouse combo. Told her to maintain her dishevelled hairdo look.

She came out wearing a backless blouse with wide and deep frontal neck showing ample cleavage. Made her lean into the wall with ass protruding back and her face sideways. Had many variants of her pose with the wall. Asked her to lay on the bed on her elbows, let the saree be carelessly left on bed, which brought twin peaks of glory on her bosom to view and asked her to twist her legs to amplify her ass a bit. I was using Boobs, Ass too often, she was lapping it up after initial hesitation.

Showed her the results and asked “Aur Karen?”

“sure” was the response.

This time I asked her to take pallu in her hand. She looked at me, then camera and then smiled, off went pallu from her shoulder to her hand. She bent forward as ordered and brought to fore the lovely cleavage melting into even more lovelier set of coconuts on her bosom. Sonia was well endowed. Ran in family I guess. Slowly slowly she got into the groove and was now swaying her body in line with some soft music that I had put on. She had a look which was a mix of excitement, lust, fun. Great for pics though.

I removed her saree completely and had her in blouse and smallish petticoat, took some in that attire. She was on fire, gave me raunchiest of poses but I didn’t touch her then. Wanted her to come to me.

Next dress was a tightish Satin gown, maroon noodle strapped one. The raunchiness quotient was increasing by the minute and so was her sex appeal. She was just on fire. Protruding ass, heaving bossom, deep cleavage shots were being lapped up. In one I got her to take off her noodle straps and just hold her nightie from falling at the boobs. I went to her and while making adjustments for the shot, gave a soft peck on her neck.

We then moved to a small negligee and then one shirt. By now I had given her a few pecks on her cheeks, neck, shoulders, she was loving the attention and photographs too.

In one shot she stood with her back to the wall looked so sexy in the school uniform with a skirt and shirt and loose tie. The skirt was just reaching mid-thigh level. She looked lustry. I couldn’t hold myself back and proceeded to kiss her. She thought it would be usual small peck, but this time rather than just a peck, I brought my tongue out and licked her lips. This startled her and she looked in my eyes. The look was intense but there was not much look of disapproval from her either. She did not protest.

I proceeded to take her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers more forcefully than the usual. With the force she got plastered on the wall and was moving her hands a bit. He continued the pressure and made her open her mouth and the tongues did the tango. As a an expert moved from one lip to other tracing each with his lips and tongue. This was much different and far better than what her bf used to do to her. After sustained kiss of about a minute or so she relaxed and brought her hands around his head and the fingers played with his head. They broke the kiss after a few more seconds.

As they saw each other, one smiled and the other looked down. Then the one smiling told the one looking down that it was her turn. The one looking down looked up and smiled and kissed. Her hands moved behind his head and both were intertwined in a lip lock. His hands moved on her smooth hair and continued the journey south to the ass globes. As I touched her ass, she stopped kissing for a second but then continued. I made her turn around with her ass in contact with my crotch feeling the size and hardness whereas the hand moved to her gorgeous boobs.

She was into the moment and as my hand touched her boob, she melted into me and pressed my crotch harder with her ass. I was gently massaging them and drawing circles around the sensitive nippies and aerolas. She was especially sensitive there and found it too much to handle. She was used to hard mauling of boobs by her boyfriend but this was more pleasurable. I kissed on her neck while continuing the torment I inflicted on her by way of drawing geometrical shapes with his fingers around her sensitive nippies. I cupped her boobs but they were firm in the grip of some lucky bra. They were definitely more than a handful.

She looked at him mischievously and winked. The wink did the trick. He moved forward and embraced her. The embrace was tight and in a manner of showing his possessiveness. The big juggies crushed on his chest. His hands roamed on her back, tracing from collar bone to hip bone and on the way enjoying the silky hair. She also measured his back with her hands. After this embrace of over 2-3 minutes. He proceeded to kiss the voluptuous beauty. The small pecks gave way to full saliva tasting. The tongues intertwined to map each other fully. The taste buds were tasting only one taste then – of pure lust. His hands behind her back focused on the ass globes.

Her hands were behind his head playing with his hair, a sureshot sign of her being in the mood to go along. One hand from the back moved to the front to the coveted globes of her bosom. Very lightly he touched it and pressed it. She was wearing a bra but he could still feel the stiff nipple underneath it. He weighed the boob with his hand and as expected it was big. The hand then moved to the other boob ensuring that they do not feel neglected. The combined pressure of tongue, hands on boobs and ass meant Sonia was in the mood.

It was so much more sophisticated than her duffer previous boyfriend’s way, who went on mauling the boobs to eternity and kiss for him was only planting his lips on hers forcefully without the actual art of enjoying and passion. With Vicky it was different, he was arousing her by the second, like an experienced chess player, planning the moves. The hand on the ass globe moved to the front and he tried to rub her pubic area to further stimulate her, if the stimulation right now was not enough. As he touched the sensitive zone, she brought her hand over it to stop him. He knew, it was just a matter of time that he will have her so he decided not to push it further and do anything against her wishes. So he continued with boob press, kiss and ass press. He continued to kiss her all over her face, neck and parts exposed in the shirt. The parts just below her beck and upper chest were all there for him to taste. This went on for quite some time as they both went on the body exploration trip.

As they moved apart gasping for breath, they looked at each other. He had a triumphant look and the other was smiling with a content look. He took her soft hand in his and guided to his tool. She looked at him in surprise but didn’t stop him at first. As he made her make first contact with his rock hard prick, she pulled back the hand and was a bit defensive. Vicky didn’t want to lose her, hence the look in his eyes was that of “nothing against your wishes” to which her eyes had responded ok. He thought when the boob queen is in front of him, he should focus on her prized possession and if she is aroused regularly enough, everything else would fall in place sooner than later. With this thought he again moved to her prized assets. This time he was behind her with him kissing her nape and hands mauling the boobs and it between drawing circles around her navel, albeit it was covered with her shirt. But it was good enough to arouse her. The big boobied lass was in mood now, the ass movement over his crotch making great contact with his rock hard tool, meant that she was enjoying it.

With that thought he was quite sure that the ass movement indicates her willingness but he has to be much more sophisticated in his approach. Her arms by now had moved behind his head, making her boobs to protrude out making them all the more prominent, if they were not prominent already. He continued the onslaught on her boobs by making circles and tweaking her nippies. Sometimes he will turn her face towards him and kiss her full on. After this he brought his face and shoved it right in her boobies. She wanted him and he wanted her but still she was not going all out. As she pressed his face more in her heavy bosom, he brought his around her ass and pressed on the globes and brought her closer.

I then went for the buttons of the shirt and carefully opened them. The shirt was then thrown on the bed. Wanted to go wild with the boobies, but held himself back, albeit for no reason at all. She removed the bra and kept it on the shirt. In the dim moonlight coming from the large window with dim room light, saw the twin beauties. They were pretty large and pretty attractive. Did not go directly for them but started kissing her instead. She thought he would go for her prized assets. Gradually, moved down from kissing her to her neck and then traced the saliva line to her boob. Sucked on the nippie for sometime, alternating between sweet bites, tongue play with nipple and sucking only with lips. This was special and more pleasurable than what she was used to. He shifted his attention from one boob to another and sucked them and mauled them. This went on for some time. The continued sucking and mauling of boobs was making her go weak in knees. Needless to mention, the ass globes were also getting their fare share of the press.

I just pulled down my shorts and underwear and the tool dangled before her in an erect state. It was looking dangerous and monstrous. Definitely much bigger than her previous boyfriend. She was still in a state of trance.

He just moved a bit forward and made the tip touch her lips and let it stay there. He did not push her head or make her move to suck it. After a few seconds of dangling, she parted her lips and kissed the knob of the tool. She gently took the knob between the quivering lips and moved her tongue over it, he felt the divine touch. Gradually she moved forward to cover more of his tool and brought his hand around it to hold it. The rock hard tool was in its full glory. Slowly he started developing a rhythm by moving his dick in and out. The tool was not fully in and was hitting her throat. She was feeling gagged. After some strokes she felt comfortable and was doing it like a pro.

After about 10 minutes, I felt the familiar sensation his balls and was about to cum. His location, the danger of relation made him cum much before than he would have usually done. Stream after stream I shot warm semen in her mouth and she like an expert drank most of it with some strains oozing from her beautiful mouth. Took my finger, gathered the oozing cum on it and brought in front of her mouth. She licked that too. Pulled out his limp cock glistening in combination of his semen and her saliva. Felt like a winner.

Now it was my turn to suck her. I bent down and went to the coveted boobies. The big boobs were his for the taking andsucked them like a kid. Played with them, kneaded them, mauled them like an expert. Drew circles around nippies and aerolas, made her quiver, shiver, moan with lust and passion.

I moved in behind positioned legs on either side of her and her ass touching his crotch. The expert hands played with the boobies and the lips focused on the nape of the neck making her go mad. Slowly but surely he moved his hand over her stomach and towards her pubic area.

The digits started the usual play with the pussy. He was pleased to find her pussy shaven. The fingers drew circles around the pussy, driving her crazy. He pinched her pussy lips, nibbled them with his fingers, tickled them. The luscious lass was in throes of passion and moaning in a low volume, the location was prohibiting high decibel moaning, otherwise she wanted to let go passionate screams. The three pronged attack on nape of the neck, boobs and pussy was making her go wild, this was the winning strategy with all women, she was shaking her legs and she felt the never before sensations.

Suddenly the legs closed in tight and she cummed. His fingers got wet, she closed her eyes, shook her head from side to side and bit her lip. This action was fun. The sheer audacity of the act got her biggest orgasm till date which had shaken her big time.

All the four pieces of garments were piled on the floor. She wanted to take off her shoes but he refused. The sight of Sonia having nothing on but her socks and shoes was an additional turn on, if any more was required than seeing the luscious, ample breasted, d\sultry lass wearing nothing to cover her assets.

He bent down started kissing the coveted pussy. The hands started its magic on her inner thighs. The licking, nibbling, soft biting on the pussy lips had started the momentum for her and straightaway she was feeling the growing passion. Gradually the hands moved from the thighs and went to the twin globes resting proudly on her heaving bossom. He started kneading the boobies and twitched the nippies between thumb and index finger. The similar treatment to both mammary jugs was making her go weak. After sometime he got up and started kissing the underside of the boobs. The underside, nippies and aerolas were very sensitive and he had attacked the very sensitive zone for her.

She was waiting for him to kiss her so that he could hold his head and kiss him back passionately. Her hands wanted to grip him, but very skillfully he avoided the embrace. He wanted to make her wait and torment her. The licking of boobs and upper bossom made her crave for more and she stood awaiting more attack. Meanwhile one of her hands moved towards her pussy and she started playing with it. Since he still had his shorts on, she could not play with his rock hard tool. She had felt it over his shorts and as expected it was full mast. He continued loving her boobs, the coveted globes were his for the taking. He continued the mauling, sucking, kneading and his hands slowly but surely moved to her ass globes. What a fine piece of creation by God.

She was getting hungrier by the second. She wanted to passionately kiss him and suck his cock and he was making her go hungrier. After about 10-12 minutes of torture, he relented and went to kiss her ever kissable lips. She kissed him with some vengeance and he was not complaining. The passion was ignited and both were measuring each other’s body with lips, hands, saliva, you name it, they did it.

They broke for breath and smiled and waited for the next step. She jumped on his tool like a hungry lioness and started sucking it. It was a natural 69 position with her ass towards his face. Not the one to lose this opportunity, he started licking her pussy, the sucking of his cock and pussy licking and finger playing with her asshole had the stimulating effect on her, if ever one was needed and she started gyrating her ass. He had to lift his head to keep pace with pussy licking. After about 10-12 minutes of mutual licking, both were on verge of cumming. The pace of cock sucking and pussy licking & fingering increased to ferocious levels.

He felt the familiar sensation in his balls. She felt the familiar one (used to masturbation only) in her. She was the first to cum. She slammed her crotch on his face and shivered. The nectar of love was released. He lapped it all he could. After a few seconds, his cock erupted as a volcano, she took in all semen she could. Streams of warm semen went to her mouth and she took it all in. As the volcano subsided she licked the tool clean. She was cleanliness conscious.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM