Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

I managed to get up at 9am only to find that Manish, Ritu and Tayaji, Tayiji were on their way to Airport leaving me and Didi behind to fend for ourselves. Air Tickets were prohibitively costly for anyone to foot our bill.

Didi was livid with the treatment meted out to us. Savita was aware of the situation and she made Shalini aware of the same. She understood the problem and Didi & I were asked to move to their house since the hotel bookings were till 1200hrs that day. We moved to their palatial house. I called up my office to make them aware of my leave and also to all family members.

So it was decided that we would take the Nanda Devi Express from Dehradun to Delhi since it didn’t touch Haryana, where agitation was on. From Chandigarh to Dehradun, we were told that we should travel by road and a taxi will be booked. As luck would have it, we got the booking for the evening train for Tuesday only, we took whatever was available and got 1AC. The hosts were gracious to have us in their house for one more day. The entire Monday afternoon went towards sleeping and resting. In the evening, Didi went out to meet some friend. Ritu’s Dad and sister had gone to return a few items that were taken on rent for marriage function leaving me and gorgeous Shalini behind.

We were in the drawing room.

“Thanks Shalu ji for hosting us for another day”

“Itna formal honay ki zaroorat nahin hai Vicky”

“Nahin hai, it is so kind of you. A beautiful heart in a very beautiful body”

“Thank you, but itni buttering kyon” she asked smilingly.

“Ab aap ho hee tareef ke kaabil, meri naa honay wali saasu ji” I continued

“na kyon honay waali”

“hmmm – aapki chhoti beti se shaadi kar lun? Woh bhi maal hai. Sexiness runs in your family”

She was speechless.

“Waise you have Beauty Brains and Bank Balance”

“hmmmm” she said smilingly

“And add 2 more Bs to it, a lovely set of boobs and booty”

She was pleasantly uncomfortable.

“I like the way you carry yourself, desirable but distant. You like showing your skin but not vulgar. You have class Shalu” I complimented her

She smiled.

“Vicky Chaaye piyoge” she tried to deflect the discussions and proceeded towards kitchen

“Main toh doodh piyunga” I said with obvious lecherous look towards her boobs.

She didn’t respond and continued her movement towards kitchen. I followed her.

“Shalu, Ritu has taken your body shape and features. Does she taste like you?”

She looked at me bewildered.

“Ritu has lovely lips – taste so nice”

“you you you…” words just abandoned her.

“yes Shalu I have tasted them on her wedding day but you have better fuller boobs than her, she is 34D and you 36D”

She didn’t know how to react though felt proud on a positive comparison Vs her daughter in boob department.

Keeping her on toes, I left for the room and did not interact with her further. Others too returned soon limiting any scope as well.

Anyways Didi and I returned to Delhi via Dehradun. We had a twin sharing 1 AC coupe which was put to a very good use for those 5hours. We had three rounds in the AC coupe. At the station it was Anju who had come to pick her mom. She was driving on her own. The moment she saw us she ran towards us. I told Didi “mumme dekho uske, kya mast hil rahe hain, kaise rokun apne ko”

She looked at me in mock anger.

After hugging her mom she hugged me and whispered “apni Didi ko bhi chod diya maamu”

“haan aur teri permission bhi le li” I responded back to a smiling Anju.

I joined office and after a few days called Ritu.

“Hello”

“Hi” said Ritu

“Aur kya haal chaal”

“Bas theek”

“Sirf Theek kyon” I asked

“bas aise hee”

“kya hua Manish honeymoon pe so gaya”

“woh baat nahin hai, bus current nahin hai”

“Toh Bhabhi jaan aao aapke socket mein apna charger daal doon, charge ho jaaogi”

“chup – main tumhari Bhabhi hoon” she said

“kab milegi” I asked

“pata nahin”

“chalo kuchh jugaad karta hoon. Mera lund yaad aata hai” I was crude with her

“hmmmm bahut”

“chal bye”

“bye”

My office was at ITO in Delhi. Ritu joined some institution in India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road. I had started going to IHC more often, being in Govt office had its own benefits. Ritu and I had started going to Lodhi Gardens for some fun during lunch breaks. Every other day I would have the benefit of those gorgeous lips on my cock. My hands on those coveted curves and my lips on hers. A few times had lowered my trousers and her lowers making her naked ass to rest on my naked tool.

So one fine day I was enjoying Ritu, Anju just “happened” to come to Lodhi Garden and managed to find our “secluded spot” by “accident”.

“maamu maami aap?” she exclaimed in mock anger surprise

“Anju Anju….” said Ritu but couldn’t say a word.

She was scared. It could have had serious implications.

Anju just ran away from the scene, I followed her and “caught” her at another spot, engaged in a passionate kiss and came back to the ‘crime scene’.

R – I am sorry Anju I am sorry, bahek gayi thee

A – I didn’t expect it from you Maami. Maamu toh kunwaare hain, aap toh shaadi shuda hain.

V (me) – chhod na Anju, aage se nahin hoga. We will be careful.

A – Mujhe sab pata hai maamu

R – Anju

A – kya maami

I pulled Ritu close again and kissed her in front of Anju

V – jaa jo karna hai kar le, I challenged Anju.

A – maamu maamu…. she was silent now.

Ritu was looking at me with some pride, thinking that I have won the battle. She didn’t know anything about it.

Anju was very good at theatrics and left ‘crying.’

R – Vicky ab kya hoga

V – kuchh nahin hoga jaan

R – But Anju

V – Main hoon na

Ritu melted into me feeling a lot more secure in my arms.

V – Ritu, ab jo hoga saath saath dekhenge. You are mine

She fell for all those words or may be my cock had a role to play as well.

One day I got a call from Ritu telling me that she is pregnant and most likely I am the father of the kid. I didn’t know how to react. Somehow Ritu’s mom Shalu had my undivided attention.

I called her

“hello”

“Hi Shalu its me Vicky”

“kaise ho beta”

“main theek hoon Shalu”

“ghar pe sab kaise hain beta”

“sab theek hain shalu”

She was trying to put me in place by calling me beta and I was trying to maintain the parity by calling her by name.

“Shalu pata chala aapko ki Ritu pregnant hai”

“yes I know uski maa jo hoon, kal shaam ko hee bataya”

“ok mujhe toh parson se pata tha, shayad bachche ke baap ko pahele batana chahati hogi”

Shalu didn’t know what to say, I had clearly told her that I have fathered her daughter’s kid. But still trying to act defiant, she said “haan Manish ko pahele bataya hoga”

I started laughing.

“Shalu I know you have understood, but will not accept. Ritu is a delicious babe”

“Vicky” she said a bit loudly.

“Don’t be angry honey, if Ritu is delicious so are you – I am sure”

Seeing that she was pretty angry, I ended the call.

Manish’s mom, my tayiji, was not well and he had to travel a lot for office work, hence it was decided to let Ritu be at her parent’s place till delivery. The day she was to go, Manish had to abstain for office work. Didi pitched in saying I should take her. I smiled and agreed.

So Ritu and I started our journey from Delhi to Chandigarh via road in my car. It was like a husband was going with his wife to his in-laws.

As we reached Chandigarh, Ritu’s parents and her younger sister welcomed us. I was accorded a special welcome since took pains to drop my Bhabhi. We travelled on a Friday and Monday was some Government off, so I could enjoy my stay for 2-3 days based on progress with the beauties. Friday went towards settling in Ritu for many months. Ritu’s dad and sister went out for something in the evening, may be to buy a few things for Ritu. Ritu and I were standing at the terrace where she hugged me tight and we were engaged in a passionate kiss.

“Vicky aapko kaise chhodun” she was in tears due to our separation for a few months atleast.

“Chinta mat karo, video chat karenge” I was trying to console her

We again engaged in a French kiss and post that for some reason, she bent down to touch my feet. I didn’t know how to react. We had a viewer – Shalini.

She couldn’t hold herself back “Ritu what is this”

I smiled put my arm around Ritu which gave her immense confidence and she said “Mom wohi jo aapne dekha. Vicky mera sab kuchh hain, biwi main Manish ki hoon but ye mere maalik hain”

Even I was surprised at the words used, cock and chest swelled with pride though.

She was unstoppable “bachche ke pita bhi Vicky hee hain”

“Whaat” said Shalu

“Yes Mom – Vicky hee sab kuchh hain. Accept him as your Daamad”

Shalini was crestfallen. Didn’t know how to react? She was okay with her daughter double timing with someone but this was a case of open rebellion. Given the condition of Ritu, first trimester of her pregnancy, Shalini was wise enough to not give her mental tension. Things could go wrong, very wrong.

She took a deep breath and said “Ritu, jo tumne kiya woh theek nahin hai but then tum adult ho, sab samajhte ho. Iske ache burey results ho sakte hain.”

As Ritu wanted to respond, she just stopped her in between with a show of hand.

“I can understand why you like Vicky. He is jovial, outgoing and more daring as compared to a sober Manish. It was perhaps our mistake that we got someone like Manish instead of someone like Vicky for you. Cannot accept him as Daamaad but as Manish’s elder brother only. Can accept him as your friend”

I looked at Ritu reassuringly.

“Mam mujhe daamaad maan lo na” I said to Shalini

“Nahin” she was angry

“Maan lo na shalini ji” I persisted

“No” she said again but a bit mellowed down “but kaise maanu aur kyon maanu” she questioned me

“Mujhe ek sexy saali aur hot saas mil jaayegi” I said trying to lighten the mood.

All three of us went silent for a few seconds and after a silence of about 15-20 excruciating seconds, Ritu laughed, I laughed, we both laughed hysterically, forcing even Shalini to smile, albeit a bit late.

“Shalini ji damaad na sahi dost to maan lo, I went with open arms to her” she was floored had no other option but to open them for me.

I hugged her, my back was towards Ritu, pressed Shalini’s ass fully well knowing she cannot do anything and whispered “I love you sexy shalu saasu”

I formally “handed over” Ritu to Shalini

“iska dhyaan rakhna” Ritu was starry eyed.

I pulled Ritu and kissed her bang on lips in front of Shalini, pressed her ass, licked her cleavage, pressed her boobs. She was game putting up a show for her mom.

“Shalini ji, remember she is mine, biwi chaahe Manish ki ho”

Not knowing what to do or say, Shalu turned her back and decided to go down to the kitchen “Ritu ek baat toh hai, teri mom aur meri na honay wali saasu hai toh maal” Ritu smiled, guess Shalu too smiled and gave us a look of surprise and started walking downstairs. I went ahead and held her hand and pulled back on the terrace.

“Chhodo Vicky” she said

“Nahin pahele chhodo damaad ji bolo”

She tried to free herself but in vain and then finally relented “chhodo naa daamaad ji”

Ritu smiled. I smiled and Shalu too smiled finally.

“kya chhodun Saasu ji”

“mera haath”

“phir kya pakdun”

She looked at me in mock anger.

“Aapne mujhe damaad maana ho ya na ho, mere liye toh aap hee sexy saas ho”

“ok ji – chalo ab neeche” she said. Mission was accompalished, battle won, no need to continue. I held Ritu’s hand and very carefully guided her down the stairs. Shalini was seeing us with a certain degree of desire and wish. Wish I was the real deal.

We placed Ritu in her room and Shalini went to the kitchen. I followed her.

I put my hands on her shoulders. “Thanks Shalu ji”

“Vicky I can understand why she likes you but woh Manish ki biwi hai. Gadbad ho gayi toh”

“kuchh nahin hoga agar aap saath de meri sexy saasu” I reassured.

She smiled.

I moved forward and hugged her from behind. She tried to get away but I was too strong for her. “Don’t fight, enjoy it” I whispered and licked her neck. Before I could proceed any further, the wretched doorbell rang.

I patted her ass and went to answer the doorbell. She couldn’t move an inch.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM