Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

Suddenly the beauty parlour owner turned up only to tell Savita that her support, some junior employee, was coming earlier than scheduled and we had less time. I just disengaged her from my cock and placed her legs on either side of my shoulder and rammed in my thick cock in her slippery pussy. The pussy was slippery owing to the love juices. I was ramming her hard, very hard.

She was screaming, boobs flying all over the place, eyes closed, taking my name. Given the situation, the fact I was fucking my soon to be Bhabhi, the place I was fucking her on her wedding day made it more fun and passionate and soon we both cummed.

We didn’t even get time to have a look at each other and I had to rush out immediately. Even in this situation I didn’t forget to kiss Savita for her support and went to the beauty parlour owner who was by no means a pushover, thanked her by hugging her and pressed her ass for good measure. She smiled.

I went out and reached the venue, met the groom and whispered in his ear “saale bahut sundar biwi mili hai – Ritu is a beautiful girl” he could only manage thanks.

So as Ritu made a grand entry, everyone had a double look at her, she was wearing a designer saree and exposing good amount of skin without looking vulgar. We exchanged looks and smiles. Only Savita knew the hidden meaning of those smiles. The itenirary of functions was Shagun exclusively of the groom and then engagement a joint function to have a lunch to separate the two.

The functions ended and everyone was getting ready for the main marriage function.

As the marriage ceremony proceeded, Savita told Ritu’s mom that she needed to pick something from her place which was about 10-12km from there. It was being enacted in front of Didi who pitched in “Savita you don’t go alone, take Vicky alongwith”. Savita’s hubby was dead drunk and had collapsed on some sofa. Hence it was agreed that I would go with Savita.

As expected the car was driven to our hotel (about 2km) and we went to our room. We went in and I started the super sexy Savita in a super sexy Saree. Layer by layer I was peeling off her modesty and she was glad that I did. Here stood before me a dutiful wife who happened to be extremely good looking in her petticoat and backless blouse. She was looking at me expectantly and looking at my crotch with great desire.

I moved towards her and she turned around to present her delicious back. I moved in front to just give her back a royal lick.

She moaned with her eyes closed. I picked up an ice cube from the in-room fridge and started rubbing on her back

“aaaahh mmmmm hmmmm” were the first few sounds emanating from her.

I had closed in the gap to the point of her ass touching my crotch and doing it with some great desire.

I rubbed ice cube on her lush lips and dry humped her ass. The free hand was on her boobs. I was licking her neck making her to moan louder. I was careful to not disrupt her hairdo and other critical aspects of make-up.

Took off her petticoat and placed it nicely and I had this sexy specimen of female gender in her backless blouse only. I placed my hand on her shoulder for supported, parted her legs, made her bend forward and before she could utter Vicky, had closed in to push my cock in her pussy from behind.

She screamed by not being used to such a big cock. I had started pumping her very hard and fast. She was screaming like no tomorrow. I was rubbing her thighs, at times moving to attend to her boobs, pull the nipples or tweak them.

“meri Savita jaan, tu meri randi hai bol”

“haan raja main teri randi hoon” she responded obediently.

I was working up some furious pace and we could see Ritu’s mom’s phone ringing in front of her. I continued pumping her and did not pick up the phone. Again today, another piece of sexy female had to be left out soon cause of time constraints. I ramped up my pace with Savita matching her gyrating movements to keep pace and after about a sex partnership of about 8-10 minutes I erupted deep inside her. The call from Ritu’s mom had ended all the fun associate with sex leaving our focus only to finish the mechanical exercise.

“Thanks Vicky”

“Savita promise asli mazaa next time”

“yeh bhi mast tha mere liye” said she

Thanks to make-up we could not engage in some passionate momeents. Savita called up Ritu’s mom to tell her that she is on her way back and we reached marriage venue in a few minutes. First person to meet was Didi who looked at Savita and me with a glint in her eyes.

“kaisa laga mera bhai Savita” she enquired

“mast” said Savita “par time kam mila”

“ek kaam karna, come to Delhi soon to meet us. Stay with me, phir dekho time management” said Didi.

By the time we reached, groom bride etc had taken dinner and there was about a two hour gap for actual phera ceremony. Ritu’s mom had changed to something more comfortable, a designer salwar kameez suit.

Having nothing else to do, I was sipping some tea when Ritu’s mom also took her cup and given the hospitable nature came and stood next to me. We were very few of us from groom’s side and hence were being damn well attended. Didi was sitting with groom’s parents so my darling was safe from any prowlers.

Ritu’s mom Shalini was very beautiful and curvy and facially resembled film actress Deepti Bhatnagar a lot and had aged very very gracefully and looked much younger than her 45-46 years. A young mom looked Ritu’s elder sister than her mom.

“aur Vicky kya chal raha hai” she asked

“Fog chal raha hai” I said, she laughed as it was a line from a Deo manufacturers advertisement.

S (Shalini) – Fog ke ilaava kya chal raha hai

V – Apni kismet ko kos rahe hain

S – Arrey woh kyon bhala. Income Tax officer ho, jawan ho, hatte katte ho, aur kya chahiye

V – Saala Manish Ritu jaisee sundar biwi lekar jaa raha hai, kismet ko toh kosna padega

She smiled and then said – Haan Ritu is beautiful

V – Sirf Ritu nahin, saali bhi toh hot milee hai usko

She laughed.

S – Achcha ji

V – Haan ji

V – Us gadhe ki toh saas bhi itni gorgeous hai

S – thanks but ye compliment dene ka kya style tha

V – ab sach tha…

V – Meri ek observation hai, ladkiyon ki khoobsoorti aur nature apni maa se milta julta hota hai
S – hmmmm

V – Ab aap itne sundar ho toh woh bhi hai

S – hmmmm

V – Ritu is a bindaas girl, my guess will be very passionate, you too?

S – hmmmm (smiled) achha observe kar lete ho

V – Aapki love marriage thee ya arranged

S – Arranged

V – Haan varna uncle aapko kahan pata paate

S – (Smiles)

V – Aunty you would have been a wild one

S – ha ha ha. Tumne Physics mein graduation aur Finance mein MBA kari hai ya Human Psychology mein

V – Ab aap itni haseen aur jawan hain ki apne aap shabd nikal rahe hain

S – Tabhi mujhe aunty kahete ho

V – Aap Aunty toh nahin lagte aapko kaise address karun

S – you can call me Shalini

V – I will call you Shalu, but in front of others it will be Aunty

S – Done

V – Shalu ji ek baat poochun

S – Haan

V – kal ek baar aap soch rahe thhey ki kaash mera aur Ritu ka rishta ho gaya hota?

S – na…nahin toh

V – thoda confidence se jhoot bolna chahiye

S – (smiles) I think Manish is too shareef, mujhe thoda hansmukh, raunaki daamaad chahiye thha

V – Aur mujhe Ritu jaisee hot biwi, aur aap jaisee gorgeous saasu chahiye

S – tumse 14-15 saal badi hoon. Saas ko pataoge (smiled)

V – I don’t mind, ab aap jaisee ho toh kyon nahin

S – achcha ji. Agar main tumhari saas hoti toh kya karte

V – hamesh gale lag ke milta

S – bas

She was enjoying it.

V – Compliment dene ke liye kiss karta instead of only verbal ones

S – Aur

V – apni choice ki dress khareedta, sensuous ones like lingerie

S – Aur

V – Akele mein khoob milne aata

S – Woh kyon

V – Wo bhi batana padega (I whispered in her ear)

She looked at me and smiled.

Meanwhile Didi and Savita were looking at us intently.

V – Ye suit aap pe bahut jach raha hai. Showing right amount of skin without looking vulgar and accentuates your generous curves

S – Thanks

V – Seem to be 36D

S – What

V – The weight on your chest (I smiled)

She looks in front and then at me and said – good observation, impressed.

We had moved during our conversation to a spot with only wall behind us, I patted her ass and said – this beauty is a size 40, lovely round big bubbly.

She didn’t want to create a scene.

V – Shalu you need to reignite your flame

She looked at me.

I leaned forward and whispered “Ritu’s lips are very tasty” and I left leaving a bewildered Shalini behind.

I moved to Manish’s parents, had a word with them. Spoke with Didi who was very keen to know of my interactions with Ritu’s mom. Savita too wanted to get first hand info and was pleased on the progress. After interacting with others some on bride’s side, I called Shalini when she was standing alone.

V – Shalu it is me Vicky. Still bewildered

S – hmmmm

V – don’t look at me but I think you liked the thought of your daughter kissing someone on her wedding day

S – silently nodded in affirmative.

V – She has lovely lips

S – hmmmmm

V – Felt great on my lips

S – hmmmmm (and then asked) when where

V – so you don’t trust me

S – still……

V – Lips felt great on my lips and also on ……

Her eyes widened as she got the import of …

V – Don’t worry no evidence but I will take good care of her in Delhi.

Her eyes were searching for me frantically.

Before anything else could happen, Panditji announced that Pheras have to be held as per muhurat and started the preparations. In due course the ceremonies were completed and I went back to the hotel with Ritu and Manish left behind for other related ones.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM