Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

“Tu toh maal hai didi “ I said patting her ass and thighs. All niceties of addressing elder sister were forgotten. “kya makkhan maal hai tu”

She blushed.

“Chal idhar aa” I ordered her and pulled her to my lap.

Hmmmmm came the sound as she felt the impact of my lund on her ass. I was still massaging her thighs.

She looked at me and I licked her cleavage.

Slllllrrppp was the sound that filled the room followed by aaaahhhh

I opened the remaining buttons of the blouse and made her stand in front of me.

“kya dekh rahe ho” she asked

“Tujhe, chal ghoom” I was now ordering her.

She complied and put her hands on the table in front and pushed back her ass. “hmmmm” was the appreciative sound from me and she felt happy.

“chal idhar aa aur mujhe nanga kar” perhaps Didi too was enjoying such lingo from me.

She did and in a matter of a couple of minutes I was in my birthday suit. Her eyes were fixed on my thick cucumber.

I ordered her with my fingers to remove her bra and panty and Didi was too willing.

I gave her a look which basically told her to suck my cock and she was ever willing to comply. I sat like a king on the bed and she was there sucking my cock. Didn’t get it right in first few strokes but managed to work it out soon after. I slid further on the bed and indicated her for the 69 game. She understood and here I had my elder cousin, the docile and loving Didi presenting her much younger cousin with her pussy right over my face. I started licking her choot and fingering her gaand.

Lick by lick I was making her reach her orgasm and the double attack on her ass was reducing the duration of her being able to hold herself back. Very soon she plonked her pussy on my face, rubbed the love juices all over me. She screamed for the whole town to hear and came like a waterfall drenching my face. I was on verge of choking. Rubbed her pussy all over my face while cumming. What a lovely choking it was.

As she recovered from the earth shattering orgasm, she said “sorry Vicky”

“sorry for what jaan” I asked

“Tera moonh ganda ho gaya” she said

“tera bhi karunga’ I said and after a few seconds only she got the import.

“Chal moonh khol” I ordered

She did

I spit in it.

She looked at me bewildered “chal pee ja” I said.

She did, then smiled at me. Was perhaps enjoying the domination.

I laid on the bed facing upwards and indicated her to ride me. It was perhaps the first time for her or not done so frequently. My cock was rock hard, she placed her choot over it and was pushing it inwards. The bloody cucumber was much thicker than she anticipated and thanks to gravity as some of it went in her pussy, she screamed for almost half the city to hear her scream.

“phaad dee bahenchod tune” she said. It was so sexy hearing cuss words from her. It was a fact, I was fucking my sister even though she was first cousin, but sister still.

I held her ass to support her movement, she was still recuperating from the invasion of the thick cucumber. Slowly she went up, had legs on either side of my waist/abdomen and went down again. This time more of cucumber went in but less of sound came from her mouth.

I just moved a bit to raise my body to enable mauling her boobies. Lovely they were. I pinched and tweaked her nippies. She looked at me and I could see she was enjoying the pain. By now she had started the up and down motion in a certain rhythm and enjoying the cock deep inside her.

Sounds of “mar gayi; aaaah aaah” filled the room and space. I held her ass and asked her to rotate her ass in a circular motion. Didi did it and was now ecstatic. The circular motion or the chakki motion as we can say was making the cock hit side walls of her pussy causing more juices to be released. She had her eyes closed and I was thanking Yahoo messenger that it led to such a scene.

Aaah aaaah filled the room again and she was now frantically jumping up and down causing some pain to my balls, but I was enjoying the show. My Didi was my randi now. My niece her daughter was my randi. I got hold of her mane and pulled her close, she bent as much as she could, I got up as much as I could and we locked lips in a very passionate kiss. It continued for a few minutes and in between she again came like a waterfall.

I was only a few minutes away from cumming, she was still feeling the after effects ofcumming, but I pulled her on the bed to be under me and started pumping her choot will all my vigour and passion and raw heat. She was screaming and never expected another attack while she had cummed. I was gaining respect in her mind. Kiddo bro had not cummed as yet whereas she had twice already.

After about 20-25 high intensity strokes I too came and deposited the semen all over her face and boobs. I rubbed the semen on her magnificent orbs and her body was shining like it was applied a coat of wax.

“ja safai karke aa” I told her indicating to clean her body and pussy. She came out after a few minutes. She smelled good.

The moment she came out, I pulled her to the bed and placed myself between her legs and started licking her navel.

“aaah Vicky” she moaned and moaned many more times.

I licked the navel deep, gave it a few love bites. During the comparison with Savita on the road, I was a lot circumspect and my hands were tied owing to the location. Here I was, free as a bird and ready to play with my Didi. I sucked her nipple and to give company had my hands on her lovely pigeons. I was tweaking her nipples with my index finger and thumb and all the while sucking the navel with some passion. I just gave it a coat of polish with my saliva and then blew my breath over it. This trick was making her go wild.

The tongue started its northward journey while all the while maintaining the skin contact with Didi and rested at the base of her boobs. Oscillating between the two proud orbs on her chest, I licked the underside of the boobs with great vigour bringing great joy to my sexy lovely hot Didi.

“Saale kamine, itne tareeke kahan se seekhe” said she

“tere jism ka nasha hai meri jaan” and continued “lagta hai ki Jija itne pyaar se nahin karta"

“tu better kar raha hai” she confided.

Though I had a great equation with my Jijaji, her hubby, but this was different and special. I moved a bit further north and started sucking her nipples. I was giving them love bites too. Had her nipples between my teeth and then licking them. It was another new for her and she was waiving her head like mad. After having played with her boobs for over many minutes, licking every millimetre of skin on show, I proceeded further north to lick her neck and then to engage her in a passionate French kiss. We exchanged tongues, exchanged salivas, sucked each other’s lips. To make matters worse for her, I was fingering her choot and then the hand moved to finger her asshole.

I moved southwards then and licked her inner thighs, her calfs, her knees, her thighs from back side and then moved to front. She was moaning like no tomorrow. I was giving long hard licks to her thighs near pussy and then opened the pussy lips and the tongue moved in with a vengeance. The strong tongue was licking deep inside and I had added my finger as a penetration tool for Didi to go mad. It was something she had never experienced before.

“Chaat saale apni bahen ki choot chaat” Didi was on fire and wordplay was not on premium.

I got up and said “dhang se bol”

“Sorry Vicky – please chaat na, bahut maza aa raha hai” she was talking shamelessly.

“Saali randi” I said and went back to the job. No impact on Didi and she continued moaning.

I patted her ass “kya mast gaand hai Didi jaan” could see a glee of pride in her eyes. I turned her around with her boobs crushing the bed and started licking and fingering her asshole. Her hands went to the headrest of the bed to hold herself steady.

“Aah aah Aaah” were the sounder reverberating in the room. I was giving her long hard licks and she was shaking her ass as well. I had used liberal doses of saliva to somewhat lubricate her asshole. I continued for another 5-7 minutes during which she had shouted screamed to her heart’s content.

I pulled her up and she was on her fours. Pulled her hair from behind and placed my cock on her asshole – it struck her then.

“nahin Vicky”

“Chup saali” I slapped her ass, put some spit on my cock and started pushing in

“kameene nahin” saw my Didi using lovely words

I bent forward and mauled her boobs big time, she winced in pain.

Still pulled her hair and fingered her ever lubricated choot with 3 fingers, she was loving every bit of the torment I was putting her through.

I pushed in my lund in one go and almost 2 inches worth of it went in making her scream like hell. It was thick – damn thick. I didn’t move, she didn’t. Both were working towards common objective to let asshole adjust to the thick cucumber.

As I felt that she has somewhat aligned her ass to the intruder, I pushed it further in causing more misery and pleasure at the same time to her. I had increased the speed, my balls were now hitting her assglobes very hard and very fast. One could hear the sound of the slapping of balls against the lovely bountiful ass globes.

“Meri randi banegi saali bol” I shouted

“haan banungi mere raja” was the reply by my Didi

“kaisa laga lund meri randi”

“mast hai saale Vicky” said she

I slapped her ass “kutiya naam legi mera - maalik bol mujhe”

“ji maalik” was the compliance report.

It seemed that my balls were bursting with semen after having heard my Didi, elder to me by 14-15 years calling me maalik like a whore.

And cum did I . All over her back, ass, hair everywhere

As I took out my cock finally, she collapsed on the bed wincing in pain due to onslaught on her ass which she had thoroughly enjoyed. I lay on the bed with my flaccid cock back to its orginal shape and size (non erect) hitting my thighs and was thinking of events since the accidental chat with my niece. Didi was in bathroom, feeling the after effects of an earth shattering anal sex. She couldn’t walk straight and was feeling severe pain.

I got up and went to the bathroom door and as my angel like Didi appeared, I hugged her. “Kya hua maalik” she said, still thinking of my order. “Ab maalik nahin Vicky” I told her.

She understood.

We stood near the foot side of the bed and kissed passionately. Both of us were in our birthday suits. As my hand hit her ass, she said “ouch”

“Sorry didi, josh mein thoda zyada zor laga diya. Meri didi hai hee itni sexy” said I

“Thoda zor !! itna mota kheere jaisa lund lekar ghoom raha hai – sach mein tune gaand maar lee aur sexy toh main hoon hee”

I pulled her on the bed and we lay next to each other like newly wed on honeymoon

“Didi aap itne garam ho, kitno ne haath saaf kiye?”

“Oye sadak chhaap samjha hai kya?” she said slightly agitated “sex only with ur Jija but haan agar koi jawan mard bus/metro/shaadi mein haath laga deta hai toh mana nahin karti” and she smiled.

“Didi ek din bade jijaji ko aapki ass dabate dekha tha?” I shocked her using inputs received earlier from Anju.

“Tune kab dekha” she was perplexed.

I smiled. She relaxed “haan kabhi kabhi touch kar lete hain” saying this Didi closed her eyes. I sent a message to Anju to keep her phone on silent mode and not say anything and keep on listening only. I made a call to Anju and kept the phone like earlier

“Didi jaan”

“hmmmm bol Vicky”

“Ek baat hai, Anju bhi aapki tarah sexy hoti jaa rahi hai”

“oye hoye toh kameene maamu ko apni bhanji pasand aa gayi”

“Ab jab bahen ki le lee, toh sab clear ho gaya. Waise maine socha nahin hai but she is a maal” I said.

“she had a boyfriend” said Didi

“achha!!!” I acted.

“Saw them near a shopping mall, sala Anju ke boobs daba raha tha” like mom like daughter, both sang like a canary.

“tabhi mumme bhar gaye hain Anju ke” I whispered in her ear

“hmmm par boyfriend se toh ladayi ho gayi thee toh aajkal kaun” said my Didi Sherlock Holmes

“kya karwaaogi meri jaan pataa karwaake, apne chuswaane hain kya”

“chup gadhe” said she and held my lund “gadhe jaisa lund hai tera”

“Didi mujhe Anju ke choosne hain – madad karogi”

“Nahin”

I placed my lund between her thighs from behind and it was just very close to her pussy. I touched her pussy a couple of times.

“chahiye ye gadhe wala lund?”

“matlab tu blackmail karega?” she asked

“koi shak?” was the response.

She kept silent and after about half a minute said “but no sex”

“Main force nahin karunga, but agar usne start kiya toh kahe nahin sakta”

“Saale bahen chod di tune, bhaanji kahan bachegi” she smiled.

I slapped her ass “maalik bol” and we both laughed.

“Ek din teri aur anju ki ek saath loonga” I said and closed my eyes. She too did thinking of possibilities. I ended the call. The one on the other end too smiled.

After a few minutes, Didi got a call from Savita, told Didi to ask her to call on my number since my phone had call recording software. Didi told Savita that she may call me since her phone was low on battery and ask Vicky to come to her. She agreed, not knowing that Didi and I were together in our birthday suits.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM