Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

“Facial features wise I will say Didi has sharper features but Savita Bhabhi aapki aankhen aur honth zyada nasheele hain”

“Dono ko khush kar raha hai” said Didi

“Apni assessment hai ji” and I just rubbed finger over Savita’s lips. “Lush lips” and licked the same finger. Didi smiled naughtily and said “Vicky ye kya tha”

“Didi dil toh kuchh aur karne ka kar raha tha but aapke saamne ruk gaya” I was shameless now

Savita was game now “Ab kya check karoge Vicky” she asked

“navel” was a firm reply.

She moved aside her chunni and Didi moved aside her saree pallu. Both had delicious looking deep navels but Savita’s was a shade deeper. I wanted to lick it. Inserted finger inside the navel and measured it. Bent down and smelled it. Licked it and blew air over it. She felt it to be so cold. Didi was seeing with intent look on her face. Savita had taken support of her car on back side. I licked it clean. Held her by the hips and pressed my face in. She was breathing heavy. Wanted to do so much more, but held myself back.

Suddenly didi coughed and we came back to our senses. I moved towards Didi, she indicated with eyes to not do it in front of Savita. I just inserted my finger in her navel and declared Savita to be the winner since other checks not needed. Savita smiled at my trick.

I asked both to keep their hands on the car and protrude their asses backwards for me to inspect. They were laughing. I patted Didi’s ass first and asked her to tighten her saree for me to gauge. She obliged. Hmmmm I said

Next I moved to Savita and pressed her ass globes in both my hands, jiggled them, kneaded them, pressed my body from behind, basically cock on her ass and rubbed it hard for a few seconds. She gasped at the impact.

Pairs of eyes of both ladies met and Didi indicated her to enjoy and gave her the confidence of our act remaining a secret. Armed with that assurance, she was an even more willing partner. She rubbed her ass on his cock only to be met by a “lovely show Savita” by Didi which even emboldened her more. I was about to hold her boobs but then restrained for a sec. Wanted to push the envelope a bit more.

“Now the final test” I announced and pointed to their fingers.

“Vicky tum Didi ko halke mein chhod rahe ho, things will be confidential for all” said Savita meaning that I should have fun with Didi in front of her as well.

I looked at Didi not knowing how she will react. “Ok Vicky, thodi der ke liye bhool ja main teri cousin hoon”

Savita clapped and removed her chunni, indicating Didi to remove her saree pallu. Didi complied. Here I was, a lucky 30+ unmarried guy having two beauties, each around 12 years elder to him, showcasing their boobs for me.

I held her boobs in my hands, rubbed my thumbs on her nipple impressions. Weighed them. Went behind her to hold them. “lovely boobs Didi”

“Thanks Vicky” said Didi acknowledging the compliment.

I licked her exposed back for a good measure.

Hmmmm was her response indicating her willingness and enjoyment and brought great joy to Savita.

I rubbed my cock on her ass and rubbed it hard showing Savita what we were doing. All the while Didi was intently looking at Savita.

“Vicky abhi bas” said Didi indicating that we will do it later. I let her go and moved slowly towards Savita and went to kiss her hard and before she could do anything moved to licking her neck, upper bosom and then her cleavage.

As expected she was enjoying the onslaught and had her hands on back of my head pushing in it deep in her bosom. My hands reached her ass and kneaded it, she was making sounds. Didi was coming closer.

Gradually I lifted her lehenga while my face was buried deep in her boobs. My hands reached her thighs and I was rubbing it very gently. She was moaning. I looked at Didi and then eyes got locked with Savita.

“jaan boobs ache se check karoon” I asked her

She nodded in affirmative. I started opening the front buttons of her choli and soon it was open from the front. The backless choli had made amply clear that she had no bra underneath. The air was thick with sexual tension. I was her left boob with great vigour. Suddenly felt I had company. It was Didi on Savita’s right boob !!!

My one hand went to Didi’s ass and other to Savita’s panty and both loved the touch. Imagine a lady standing topless with two cousins ( a male and female) sucking either boob in a near full moon night on a secluded road in a city.

Passions were rising and so were the body temperatures but just then Savita’s phone rang and it rang with some vengeance. It was her hubby calling wanting to know where was she. As everyone got out of their zones, she told him that she was on her way back as they had just got dropped off. Both sexy females looked at each other with a very understanding look but it was a dejected one.

Savita dressed herself up, looked in the mirror, did some touch up and off she was after dropping Didi and me. Didi and I sat in hotel lobby and made some calls. She called Jijaji, her hubby, and told him of the day and I called parents to apprise them too. All sides were happy of the proceedings for the day.

The boy on duty at the reception was looking at her longingly and Didi was doing nothing to douse fires.

As we were going towards the lift, I put my hand on her ass and I can bet anything that the chap at reception saw it, worse was Didi not removing my hand from her lush posterior. The moment we entered the lift, I was all over her, kissing her, pressing her curves licking her and in no time the lift door opened and thankfully there was none at the door since we disengaged only a couple of seconds after the door had opened.

We walked towards our rooms and all the while I had my hand on her ass as if I owned the sexy lady. Since the next day was the marriage and the groom and parents were expected to land in the morning itself, even Didi knew she had only the night to have some fun.

As her room came, I walked at bit ahead. She held my hand.

“kahan jaa raha hai”

“room mein”

“kyon”

“na jaaun?” I responded

She nodded in negative.

“mere saath baith thodi der” she said fully meaning what it was with lust in her eyes and body language but words were neutral.

“baith ke kya karna hai” I enjoyed

“jo tu kahe” she gave offer

“sirf baith ke ya phir letkar aur khade hokar bhi” I was playing now.

“jaise tu kahe” she responded

“didi jaan aap batao kya chahiye”

“tu aa jaa na “she was desperate. Had moved in, opened the door and was looking at me, dropped her saree pallu to showcase her more than handful boob encased in a very short and tight blouse. With the saree pallu on floor, she moved towards the bed sat facing him, legs spread and let her hair loose, licked her lips, opened top two buttons of the ever deep blouse and bent forward showing even a few more centimetres of cleavage and then cooed “aa naa” in the most lusty sexy sultry husky voice.

“Aa raha hoon meri jaan- itni jaldi mat kar – khoob chodunga tujhe – chudegi?” here was I talking to her like my keep rather than my elder cousin.

“Haan idhar aa” responded she again in the most lusty sexy sultry husky voice.

I walked in, closing the door behind me. Picked up the saree pallu and indicated her to standup. She complied and started turning round and round. Here was I, disrobing a cousin about 13 yrs elder to me. Soon she was in a ultra short blouse and petticoat and I was over dressed for the occasion. I moved to her, held her ass, kneaded it, mauled it, massaged it and then in a flash pulled the petticoat string to make it fall on the ground.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM