Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Rohan didn't let Kasturi go that night. He had made her tell a few encounters of her...and helped him reach climax two times...while leaving her thirsty... panting and burning with desires. He had to take a flight past midnight...and then she was all alone on the bed. Her fingers encircling her clit. She tried a lot but it was time that put her back to sleep again.

Only to woke her up after 4/5 hours or so. There was a constant hammering going on...someone smashing it on the iron pipe. She tried to put pillows but sitll the anticipation of sound was keeping her awake. But she was too tired to get out of bed and check herself. 
To add to her miseries she heard someone knocking on the door.
"Arrrghh."..."Come in." She said. Covering herself on the glossy pink sheet. But it went unheard...and finally she had to be back on her feet.

"What is it....why aren't you letting me sleep ? Who the hell is making these noises ?" She said rubbing her eyes.
"I am so sorry Madam... actually we have been facing a lot of problems in Rehan's bedroom regarding water...so Sir had asked to fix this while he is away. It looks like we have to bypass it." He explained while the man besides him stood in silence.

"I was asking it would be better if you go down and take the guest room for a while. He needs to do some adjustments here...besides we had to cut water supply on this whole floor." He replied.
Kasturi had no other choice...she went inside and collected a few of her stuffs and went out with Birju while the plumber went inside.

He was 40 years of age. As he went inside his eyes fell straight on the bed...where on a plush white bed there was that shinny fabric that he had only seen in movies. He moved and fell straight on it... nuzzling in presence of beauty he had just seen. Kasturi had been wearing one of Rohan's t-shirt and panties inside...all of her toned and beautifully padded legs were exposed... turning him on instantly. As he was about to get off bed...he found her bra underneath a pillow...and that was enough to stroke himself away.

Back on the stairs...
"How come you haven't gone with him ?" Kasturi asked.
"What will I do there Madam...besides Radhika and Ashok are hear (his wife and boy) and its been long we spent any quantity time together. So I was asking if I could take them out...water park...Ashok had been crying all morning because of the noise." He replied.
"You don't have to ask me Birju... They are your family." She replied.
"By the way...have you paid that shop manager ?" She asked.
"Yes Mam Duly taken care of. Your purchases are already in that room." He replied. They were almost on the door.
"One more thing Madam... actually we have not been expecting you, so all staffs are on leave except the two of our Watchmen. Just order them whatever you want....Okay and I am just a call away." He said.
"Sure! You go out with your family." She replied.

As she was turning away Birju lifted the t-shirt up.
"Hey...what are you doing ?" She said getting away... pulling her T-shirt down. Blushing infectiosly as she did always. Her eyes sparkling and face smirking as if repeating the question.
"I was just checking if you had anything underneath or not." He replied... putting his hand on the door.

"Really...you know you could have asked me ?" She replied... slowly lifting the fabric off her right leg upto the elastic...but showing him nothing at all.
He smiled at her... acknowledging her tease. She smiled back.
"I am not gonna trapped by you again." He said... pulling the door closed. 
The house went all silent within 15 minutes...just hammering now. 

She opened all her shopping. Instead of taking the rest. She called in and assured Shweta was alright. She could afford to stay a little longer. She packed all of her things back. She was tired...but decided to take a shower first.
She threw out the t-shirt and stepped out of panties just before entering the washroom. A light music being played inside. Completely forgetting the fact that the door wasn't locked from inside. 
The plumber was informed that she will apparently leave in sometime and he couldn't take his wild imagination off her even after discharging himself two times by now. He just wanted to see her before she left.

He knocked but apparently went inside. The shower was on and the goddess herself had been singing. He looked on the bed...there was her dress along with her undergarments and a fresh white towel. He looked further and his smile broadened seeing her most intimate fabric on the ground. Like herself...it too was classy delicate and showed more than it should have. It contained more divine scent of her intimacy. 

The room hadn't had a dedicated bathroom... rather partitioned through wall. So he peeked in. Flash. 
Seeing all her front... glistening in water. He peeked again... staying more...her eyes were closed and head covered...the water falling on her ample breasts and running all the way to her shaved valley of flowers.
She turned around... washing off the foam off her ass.

She turned the shower off and soon started shaving her legs. He witnessed it all... happening on her left one. Wishing if he were that razor. When she was working on her right one she saw him lurking in the tap's image.
She was terrified first but turned on as well. She let him see all of it...till a few centimetres. When she shouted.
Throwing the cap of something on him. 
"What the hell...Noo... Pervert... Go away." 
He fell back immediately. 
"Don't you leave...now !" She shouted again...he stood there... coming to standstill.

Kasturi came out of the bathroom and turned sideways...her hands coming down to cover her breasts.
"Look awayyy." She said in fake anger but some serious racyness in her tone.
"I am so sorry...I am really sorry... please don't complain about this...I have a family Madam." He pleaded.
"Get me the towel first Idiot!" She replied.

He handed her over but couldn't take his eyes off her.
"Will you now look away atleast ?" She forced and he did. Drying herself off...she came in front of him. The towel wrapped around on her heaving 35C breasts and barely leaving anything covered underneath her pussy.
"Please Madam forgive me...I didn't mean to...I was here for..." He ran out of words. "Please don't tell...they will kill me I beg." He continued.
Kasturi asked him to stop.

"I see only one solution to it...you have seen me naked...I want to see you naked as well." She replied.
"What....Are you sure Madam ?" He replied in surprise.
"Am I sure ? Will you drop your pants off or I will call Birju ?" She said looking for her phone.
"Okay...I will do it stop." He took his shirt off and then his pants. Kasturi didn't expected him to have that big of a hammer with him. He was probably 2/3 inches shorter than her yet he stood well against the all taller men she met.

Her eyes were fixed at his almost 95℅ erect manhood. 
"Can I wear them back ?" He said. 
Kasturi unheard him transfixed. He slowly stepped out of his clothes his eyes never leaving the expression on her face. She looked at him when he started walking. Blushing. Red. Her lips drying. 
He stood infront of him. Proudly looking at his manhood.
"Can I touch it ?" She asked.
"Yes Please." He replied.
"Ohhh Good." He left a moan when felt her gentle hand on his hammer. She didn't stopped there...and touched it from the under part... weighing it on her palm. He was already in heaven...he closed his eyes...he was all erect again.

When he opened his eyes back...she was on her knees. Looking at his black meat. Her eyes begging for it.
He took his rock hard shaft in his hand and started rubbing and slapping on her face.
"Uuuummmhhhh." She let her moan out. He almost jumped on his toes feeling her deliciously soft tongue on his most sensitive part. Kasturi smirked at him... teasing him even more.

"Stick your tongue out sweetheart." He commanded grabbing her hair. She obliged and he started slapping his manhood on her tongue.
"No No No...keep your hands down." He said... toe-ing up and pushing inside her mouth. She wrapped her lips on him. 
"Ohhh Fuckkkk...keep doing it." He moaned hard pushing inside. 
"Breath in." He commanded.
And placed his shaft back in her. Pressing her head to him. "Open it... fucking open it." He commanded almost streaching her throat. She gasped for air...her eyes all teary.

He had surprised here as well...he was a total maniac inside that innocent face.
"I am so sorry...I hadn't done this before." He said her...in response to her miserable state. 
He gestured her up and took her in his embrace...a little short on her lips...but quiet demanding. 

He lifted her up on his shoulder and threw her on the bed. And came on top of her..his legs on either sides of her body. He was heavy too. Pinning her on the bed and placing his lips on her angelic delicious one. The thick tongue beetle-nut tongue invading in... meeting her's...on her gate...then pushing her as down as he could...while she shrank in herself. 

He kissed her all over...before undoing her towel.
She could see the hunger in his eyes. He held her hand up and pinned with his one hand and grabbed her breasts with another. Pushing her cherries up.
"Aaaahhhhh....Nooooo...Please..." She said...as he burried his teeth in... plucking out her cherries... shaking his head. She shook her head in painful pleasure. But finally when he left she had something inside too...he went all mad about it.

He took her hard...in all possible positions he knew two straight times. Making her cum twice too. And her moans muffled as he shoved two of his finges in her backyard.
"Such a sweet pussy you have darling." He said afterwards placing her upside down on his lap after all the maniac love he made. 
Spreading her legs and plucking out her swollen reddish pink lips and nozzle with it. But she was too tired.

"I am lucky to see you are all tight here...are you up for the next round ?" He asked.
"No next day... please...I am too tired." She replied seeing his persistent poking in her asshole.
"Rest for sometime...I am not satisfied yet." He said slapping her ass. And exiting the room.

She closed the door and slept peacefully and didn't went out until Birju was home. He gave her a deadly stare while she smirked at him. He was waving from the roof with her panties still in his hands.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 25-01-2019, 08:34 AM