“ek tareeka hai, par aap shayad nahin maanoge”

“bol toh sahi” she told me

“Didi apni bodies mein heat badhaani padegi”

“woh kaise” was obvious question from her

“wohi thoda bahut karke” I looked at her

“is time bhi tujhe wo yaad aa raha hai” she said

“didi heat aise hee generate hogi”

She just slapped my back and told “aaram kar”

I just snuggled into her with my face in her neck and held her hard ’’ Thank you Didi” I whispered and focused on the creamy skin in front of my face.

She kept on resisting the sensations from attacks on her neck.

I just pushed her kameez slightly to one side to expose her shoulder and licked it.

“mmmmmmm”… “no Vicky” and pull back of kameez to original position was the response.

I was trying many tricks like pulling kameez, rubbing her ass etc but she would manage to take control but allowed me to play for a few seconds/minutes first.

This cat and mouse game ensured that it was early morning now around 6am. She got up and left.

At around 8, I got up. Was feeling much better. Seemed it was a passing fever owing to sudden drop in temperature and nothing more. After having breakfast, I moved to Didi’s room which was basically next door.

“kaun hai”

“Didi main hoon”

She opens the door.

“Bukhaar kaisa hai”

“Utar gaya lagta hai, feeling better but aapke husn ka bukhaar chada hua hai uska kya karun” I responded romantically

She slapped my shoulder and laughed “chup nautanki”

I suddenly pull her close and hug her tight “sach kahe raha hoon didi jaan” and turn her around, her wrists are in one hand held over her head and I just pat her ass.

Hand moves to front of her salwar looking for the string to disrobe her.

She was agitating. I lick her back. She feels my lund on her ass. But as luck would have it, there is a call from bride’s side. The same lady who gave us company had called and was asking us to join them for some function at their end. To escape me perhaps or to douse her own desires, she said yes and asked me to join. I couldn’t say no. And for the added effect, she called her hubby and then my parents to inform of this function. All said we should go and I was instructed to take care of my Didi.

So I went back to my room and got ready. Wore a traditional Kurta Pyjama and waited in lobby for Didi to arrive.

And boy did she make an entrance. As the lift door opened, could see a damsel who resembled my Didi a lot but look far hotter. Had to actually do a double check to ensure that the lady in the sexy suit with very deep and broad cuts, not only half sleeves but bordering on noodle strap kurta was my Didi. The kurta was not very long, ending well above mid thighs and did a great job to show fine pieces of legs and ass in a tight salwar. She had taken a chunni which perhaps was for to ensure that everyone remains interested rather than hide assets. It was taken on one shoulder only.

“Vicky Chalen” she said

“Ji”

They had attached a car for both of us. Even the driver did have second look at Didi and involuntarily rubbed his cock over his pant.

As they reached the venue, they were very warmly received, I could see so many male members having a second, third fourth look at Didi. She was enjoying the attention to the hilt. I too was getting a second look from some sexy females and it was a lot of leg pulling going on.

The function concluded with lunch. Didi and I took leave where as the male members were on the verge of insisting that Didi stayed back and some females were batting for me too, but very few.

Anyways we decided to go back. The same driver again had a relook at Didi since she was looking even hotter owing to the dancing, sweating etc due to celebrations associated with a Punjabi wedding.

The groom and his immediate family were to arrive the next morning. I was not complaining. Agitations are not always bad.

As we entered the hotel lift, I just pressed Didi’s ass.

“oye ye kya”

“Didi you looking a maal” I responded.

We were at the 6th floor and another guest joined us in the lift. He was standing in front with back towards us. I utilized the opportunity to max and rubbed her ass to my heart’s content and even fingered her ass crack. She did nothing as couldn’t have anything. She could have done something, like pushing my hand away without creating a scene but didn’t do it either.

As we reached our floor, I walked as if I am least interested and moved towards my room, she thought that I was least concerned so was a bit leisurely in opening the door. Seizing the opportunity I just pounced on her, pushed her in and closed the door behind us and even before she could realize what had happened, was licking her exposed skin, a lot of it for the taking. Pressing the ass mounds, boobs, even rubbed her pussy over her tight salwar.

She was trying to get away, but I was holding her very strongly. The harder she tried, the harder my cock rubbed against her ass. After few such rubs she realized that the tool in room was of more than decent dimensions but pretext of trying to be free were to be kept. I was on verge of becoming an animal to devour her.

She was thinking that I would disrobe her, I did the opposite. Just disrobed with my 7 inch very thick cock coming full view.

Didi was still making all the right noises in such a situation but her eyes were focused and locked onto the thick cucumber available in front.

I decided to torment her more and turned back to go to my room.

She was aghast.

My cock had left an inedible impression on her mind. It was a god damn thick impression.

As she heard my door close, she called me after a few minutes,I was on my bed in birthday suit stroking my cucumber.

“Kya tha ye” she thundered

“Wohi jo aap bahut baar enjoy kar chuke ho” I was cool as a cucumber 

“Shut up” was the response

“OK” and I kept silent

“kyon kiya ye tune”

“meri marzi” I responded.

“kya bakwaas hai”

“bakwaas nahin hai – mera pyaara sa Lund hai” I said

“Shut up”

“ok” was the polite response from me.

“Didi” I said

“kya hai”

“I love you” I said

“mujhe baat nahin karni” she said

“ok” was the polite response and I kept the phone down.

She called back again.

“phone kyon rakkha” she felt offended I guess

I thought to myself she told me not to talk and then angry at my putting the phone down.

“Didi ek minute call karta hoon” I said and her temperature went down by a bit only I guess.

I wore clothes and knocked her door, as she opened it partially, I barged in.

I pushed her back and closed the door and locked it.

As she came charging towards me, I gave a light one on her face. She was aghast

“kya drama machaya hua hai” I thundered and before she could get her bearings right, I just pushed her to the wall and started licking her neck, her cheeks, her lips, pressing her boobs, ass.

After an initial protest, she too joined but a bit reluctantly.

I moved back. “Nahin karne dogi?” I questioned.

Before she could answer, I removed my lower, wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

I just held her hand and forced her to hold my cock. She held it, albeit a bit reluctantly, and then marveled at its girth. Length was appreciably long but it was the thickness and hardness that had taken her breath away. Her bosom were heaving up and down. I was looking at her with a smile on my lips.

My one hand moved over her boobs with the other one near her hand holding my cock.

“mmmmmm” she moaned as my finger rubbed her nipples. Then I decided to play tormentor.

I pulled her close and gave a long French one which she enjoyed thoroughly, licked her neck again, her cleavage, all exposed skin was shining with my saliva coating.

And when she was nearing surrender, I moved back and said “Chahiye toh mere paas aana”

I left her high and dry.

How could Vicky do it to me was the recurring question in her mind.

I went back to my room and started talking with Anju.

“hi maamu”

“hi sexy”

“kya chal raha hai mom ke sath“

“men at work”

“toh progress hui”

“tujhe kya lagta hai”

“hmmm kuchh toh ho gayi hogi” said she.

“Anju you want me to have sex with Didi. Jo tum kahogi wohi hoga”

“I wouldn’t mind as long as aap mere paas ho”

“mmuuuaahhh meri jaan” I said lovingly. “dekh thodi der mein didi khud meri godi mein aayegi”

Just at that moment I got a call from Didi on intercom.

“haanji”

“tere se baat karni hai” she said

“ abhi phone pe hoon – thodi der baad” I kept the receiver down

“Teri maa utaawali ho rahi hai chudne ke liye”I told Anju

“toh le lo Maamu kisne roka hai” said she

After talking a lot many things with Anju and turning down attempts by Didi to talk to me by ignoring her and putting down the receiver, I told her “teri maa mein bahut aag lagi hui hai”

“aapne hee bhadkaayi hogi” said a laughing Anju.

“ek din tum dono maa beti ki ek saath loonga” I said while concluding the conversation

Then I called Didi

“Haanji bolo”

bahut hero ban raha hai tu – said she.

Kya ho gaya didi

Ekdum kyon bhaag gaya tu – she said angrily

I want you to come to me – I said politely

Sun jo tu kar raha hai woh galat hai

I know – I said in brief

Samajh tu

I know. Didi waise aap bahut sexy ho, ekdum makkhan malai ho. Meri jaan ho

She said Chup but was more comfortable now.

Didi main apne room mein hoon, door is open, waiting for you. I virtually ordered her.

Hmmmm was the response and after about 20 minutes of excruciating pain, I saw the door move.

As she walked towards me, I bent down on one knee, picked up a rose flower and offered it to her “ to my sexiest Didi” and smiled.

The ice breaker had worked. She too smiled.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM