Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

Next morning I called up Didi. I had calculated that none would be at home at that point of time since Anju was taking tuitions for competitive exams.

“Teri himmat kaise hui phone karne ki” was the opening remark

“I am sorry Didi” I said politely

“kya sorry” she still thundered

“mujhe laga you were enjoying in the bus, toh chance le liya”

“tune socha nahin ki teri bahen hoon main, mere ghar mein hee chad gaya”

“Didi bahen toh aap bus mein bhi theen” I still continued my regular tone.

“chup kar” she was not relenting.

“Didi ab aap mukar jaao, but I saw a smile on your face, jab hum close contact mein thhey”

“Aisa.. aisa kuchh nahin tha” she was now on verge of stammering.

“Didi jhoot mat bolo, aapko maza toh aaya thaa, ab aap jo bhi kaho. Ek baar jab main peeche ho gaya thaa tab aap khud peeche hue thhey, touch maintain karne ke liye” I continued now in more positive terms.

“nahin nahin…. Toh kya” she was trying to act defiant.

“kuch nahin didi. Meri didi itne hot jism ki maalkin hai ki murdon mein jaan daal de, meri kya aukat hai” I started flattering her, with divine belief that she would fall for it.

“chup oye .. teri bahen hoon” said this time a much more relaxed didi.

“Sach kahe raha hoon didi. Aap itnee haseen ho, ekdum taraasha hua jism hai ki kya bataun. Badi bahen ho, isliye chup rahe jaata tha, otherwise aap apni lal kaali designer sari mein jahan chale jao, tabahi macha do”

“bas kar bas kar Vicky” she was now enjoying the flattering and could imagine her smiling.

“Didi ekdum makkhan skin hai, gori chitti lovely skin. Itne pyaare curves hain” I continued.

“koi aur baat kar”

“kaise karun didi, jabse mere uska aapki ass se contact hua hai, meri toh neend ud gayi hai” I was not going to stop.

“hmmmmm”

“badi badi gol gol, soft bhi aur hard bhi” I was on a roll here “Ab aapko Didi toh bulaunga par didi ki tarah dekh nahin sakunga” I confessed

“phir kya sochega” she said and I could visualize her understanding the blunder she had committed.

“meri jaan, bilkul waise jaise sexy Sunny Leone ke liye sochta hoon” and added “love you Didi”

She was laughing now.

“bas bas Vicky – bahut ho gaya”

“Didi but aapse akele mein aisee baatein toh kar sakta hoon, didi jaan” I played innocent.

“kabhi kabhi, zyada nahin” she instructed me

“pakka didi” I promised.

“Didi agli baar bhari bus mein kab chalen” I continued

“chup oye” said a pleasant Didi.

“Didi ek baar sochke ki main aapke peeche hoon aur rub kar raha hoon, pyaar se Vicky bol do” I pleaded

She kept quiet and then came a husky voice “Vickyyyyy” and the call got disconnected.

I smiled as the call ended. Over next fortnight, it was very very hectic in office. Just couldn’t focus on Didi or Anju and my other girl friends.

One fine day I got a call from Didi.

“hello Vicky”

“hello didi – kaise ho aap”

“kahan thaa bhai itne din – bhool gaya apni Didi ko” said she

“Didi aapko koi kaise bhool sakta hai, baaki sab kahan hai” I casually asked.

“Sab apne apne kaam pe gaye hain, bor ho rahi thee”

By then I too had moved to a more secluded spot in office.

After a few more minutes of talk, I said “muuahh muuuahhh muuahhh”

“oye ye kya hai” she asked

“apni jaan ko kiss kar raha hoon”

“chup oye”

“Didi us din you enjoyed taking my name while pressing your ass” I asked pointedly.

“hmmmmm … Vicky galti ho gayi thee mujhse, isliye thoda bahut allow kar rahi hoon” she reasoned

“samajh gaya didi, but I love you”

“hmmmmm”

“Didi means aap mujhe ass boobs kiss sab karne dogi barring sex”

“sab kuchh nahin”

“mujhe jawab mil gaya” I smiled.

“Didi what are you wearing”

“salwar kameez – kyon kya hua”

“Didi do ungliyon ko suck karo”

“kyon” she asked

“karo na yaar – karo”

“hmmmm”

“ab apne nipples pe directly rub karo, 2-3 baar repeat karo”

“hmmmmmmmmmm” she complied

“soch lo main lick kar raha hoon aapke nipples”

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

“Didi nipples chuswaaogi na apne bhai se” I asked

“hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” was the response

“Didi mera naam lo – Vicky choos mere boobs”

“Vicky choos….”

“ssllllrrppp – Didi Didi imagine my choos raha hoon”

“hmmmm”

“imagine Didi aapki cleavage lick kar raha hoon”

“hmmmmmmm… Vicky bas kar”

“Didi mera lund pasand aaya tha bus mein” I was blunt with her

“hmmmmmmmmm”

Didi got a call from Jijaji and we had to disconnect.

Something very interesting happened in March that year. There were three marriages in family falling in same week.

First – was in my maternal side. Out of town.

Second – was in my paternal side hence common for Didi’s family and us. Out of town.

Third – was in in-laws side of Didi. Nothing for us. In New Delhi only.

Jijaji was in Bank and given it was year end closure time, he may have had to give Delhi one a miss too forget the out of station ones.

Both the families were close and the following was decided.

First Marriage – My Mom and Dad will go to represent our family.

Third Marriage – Didi’s daughters to go and if possible Jijaji to join.

Second Marriage – It was most tricky. Finally it was decided that Didi and I will go and will be joined by my real sister and her hubby to give a fair representation.

The marriage me and Didi was to attend was in Chandigarh. Mom Dad had to go to some place in UP. It was marriage of son of one of our (mine Didi and my sister) common cousin on paternal side and hence it was thought appropriate that we will mark attendance. The baaraat was to reach Chandigarh on Saturday with wedding on Sunday.

I had some work in Chandigarh so it was decided that I and Didi will leave on Friday itself. The bride’s side was courteous enough to book two rooms for us. So we were booked in the morning Shatabdi and we were to reach the hotel post completing my work. Didi was wearing a lovely churidar. The heavy chunni was hiding the lovely skin on display owing to the deep and broad cuts. Nothing major happened in train since they were sitting in the centre row of chairs facing each other. Those who have frequented Shatabdi will realise what I am talking about. The bride’s side was super courteous and had made arrangements for car at the station. I was not taking any chance. Any false move could mean catastrophe for all.

As we reached hotel in late afternoon, some lady from bride side landed just to ensure that all was ok and in order. It was then that we took note of the news that an agitation in Haryana had turned violent causing damage to property. No buses/trains were now plying in Haryana. Seems our Shatabdi was the last one to scbang through. A few more frantic calls also meant that only groom and his immediate family i.e parents and sister would travel via air. Air fares had gone through roof. It was a serious issue. It also meant that from paternal side it was me and Didi alone and we knew none from maternal side of the groom.

To make matters worse for us, the lady who had come to take care insisted that we join them for the dinner. As we returned, again with some family member joining us, came to know that the groom and immediate family would only come on Sunday morning and accordingly all rituals had to be taken care of. The entire scale of the programme had come down by several notches.

It also meant, I had Didi with me for full day and two nights atleast. As the pest left, I knocked on Didi’s door.

“kaun hai”

“main hoon Didi”

She opened it partially using door chain lock.

“is time kya kaam hai tujhe”

“kholo toh sahi”

“ja nahin kholungi”

“kya nahin khologi” now she realized the double meaning of the words and smiled “Didi you agreed to thoda bahut”

Now was the first time that she opened the door. I put my foot in. Now she couldn’t close it.

“Tu jaa yahan se” she said

“aap zor se door band kardo, main chala jaaunga. Chot lagegi woh alag baat hai” I said with head down.

She looked at my foot and then not in a mood to create a scene, she allowed me in.

As she turned around after closing the door, I hugged her.

“Meri Didi Jaan” I whispered

“chhod vicky” she tried to gain control.

I loosened my grip a bit and turned her around in a flash, back to my favourite position of hugging from behind.

“Didi meri jaan, itna sexy churidaar kiske liye pahena hai” I licked her entire exposed back.

“meri marzi” was the feeble response.

I rubbed my cock on her lush ass

“Didi aap toh thoda bahut ke liye maan gaye thhey, ab drama kyon?” I questioned

“Vicky tu samajh”

“Meri jaan tu samajh” all respect for an elder sister had gone, even while addressing.

I turned her around and kissed her bang on lips. It was a moment to savour. Lush lips of my Didi were something to be tasted. After about 40-45 seconds worth of resistance, she too stopped protesting and about a few seconds later, we were exchanging saliva and playing with each other’s lips and tongues. I continued kneading her ass globes and in between gave attention to her boobs too.

We kept on kissing like this for about 15-20 minutes and only disengaged when Didi got a call from Jijaji.

It was a short call of about 3-4 minutes but long enough to ignite her conscience which had been doused by passionate kisses. She asked me to leave.

Seeing the situation I left.

As I reached my room, got a call from parents on Agitation etc and I briefed them with all the information I had. After customary advice, the call ended.

After about half an hour, I called Didi over intercom.

“Didi main hoon”

“bol”

“A very good night”

“good night”

“Aaj yaad rakhna sapne mein kuchh ho jaayega” I said

“Kya hoga” she checked

“ab itni masti ke baad, kuchh toh hoga hee. Didi you are a great kisser”

“Bas Vicky”

“Boobs bhi mast hain” I continued

“Chupkar”

“Sach kahe raha hoon, mast size hai, 36D hoga”

“Chup kameene”

“Didi – meri girl friend banogi”

“kya – bas kar aur so ja” she smiled and disconnected the call. Not wanting to disturb her further, I decided against calling her again.

At around 3am, I felt uneasy. Had started shivering and felt feverish. Touched my forehead judge temperature. I could sense that I must be having about 102-103 degree fever. I shut off the AC and tried sleeping again, added the bedsheets etc to give me warmth but to no avail. At around 3.30am, I called Didi on intercom.

“Didi” I whispered shivering

“Kya hua Vicky” she could understand I was not normal.

“Didi bukhaar lag raha hai bahut shivering ho rahi hai” I said in a meek voice

“ok aati hoon”

In a few minutes, she changed to a regular salwar kameez and came to my room, with great difficulty I picked myself up to open the door. It was such a big effort for me.

She placed her hand on my forehead and cheek to gauge the fever and managed to realize that it was high. She called up hotel reception. The hotel sent a paracetamol but it was well past its expiry date. Didi shouted at them to no avail.

She asked them to call the doctor, he was travelling out of town. It was a season of marriages and hence he too was out. Alternatives were limited since it had suddenly started pouring. Anyways, hotel chaps did send a glass of warm milk and something to eat. It was not enough. Didi took some towel and gave me a sort of sponge bath. Somehow it had the opposite effect of the desired one. Temperature shot northwards and I was shivering even more. She got another blanket for me but I was still shivering.

“Didi” I whispered

“Bol Vicky”

“aap mere paas aa jaao” I mumbled and closed my eyes.

Seeing me shiver perhaps made her do that and she lay next to me in the bed. Instinctively I hugged her with my face in her neck. It was as non-sexual as it could have been. She stayed in the same position for about 20 minutes. The body heat was doing its job. I was shivering less now. I had started necking her.

“Didi – ab thoda better lag raha hai” I again said feebly

“hmmmmm”

“Didi jaana mat – please” I whispered

“ok”

I pulled her closer to me with our eyes almost at similar levels and said “Thank you Didi”

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM