Incest Chat leads to Sins by Vinman

As I logged on Yahoo msngr in vague hope of her being there, found no messages for days together. Sent a “missing you” message to her. Got a hmmm in response after a day only.

As luck would have it, there was a family function organized where all of us had to go, which means including my cousin’s family. For the first time our eyes met and not knowing what to do I just smiled.

Not knowing what else to do in a family gathering she too smiled.

Anju was looking lovely in her reddish/white churidar and I was wearing a regular trouser and shirt combo. As I met her mom, my cousin and Anju’s dad, my jijaji, it was all fun. We had relatives from our paternal side which meant both my male and female cousins were present thereby making me the paternal or maternal uncle for kids. I am the youngest among all cousins which meant I was closer to ages of kids of elder cousins.

I found Anju to be more easy today, guess number of days that had elapsed had made her comfortable with the act as the shock would have dissipated a bit. Or she was a master performer who was playacting to avoid any questioning. Hard to judge girls!!

The cake had to be cut and all of us surrounded the table and it so happened that Anju and I were at the last standing adjacently. She wanted to move to some other side but I held her hand. She was looking in front, though our hands were in unison. As the focus in front intensified for others, I let go of her hand just pressed her ass. She looked at me startled and I just winked at her.

A smile was formed at corner of her lips. I indicated her to meet me on messenger, she agreed. After having tasted goods of one niece, nothing was prohibited for me. All nieces, cousins, bhabhis looked like a piece of meat, ready to be devoured to me. I had shortlisted some apart from my Anju.

The day ended with everyone going back home happy and content. We had a Whatsapp group and so many pics were uploaded on the same.

At night as I logged on the Yahoo msngr, Anju was not online as yet. I sent a Hi to her and soon got a response from her. Still going to use P for Puja that is Anju’s online name.

P – Hi Maamu

M – Hi delicious

P – Delicious ?

M – I have tasted you – remember?

She may have blushed as she sent a blushing smiley.

M – Jaan ek baat kahun, you were the best among the ones I have made love to

P – Sach mein (which girl doesn’t love her praise)

M – Haan darling

M – But was I the best among the ones you have…..

P – Maamu maarungi. Was first …..

M – Maamu ne kali se phool bana diya…

P – Love you maamu

M – Chhoti kahan hai

P – Naani ke gayi hai

M – then come on video chat with earplugs

P – Ok maamu

As she wore her earplugs I showered her with a lot of kisses and in no time removed my t-shirt and lower. I was in briefs only

P – maamu sexy lag rahe ho

M – chal tu bhi lag, kapde utaar

I almost ordered her to.

Within a few minutes she was in bra and panties.

M – Sach bata darling maza aaya tha us din

P – hmmmm

M – mera pasand aaya

P – hmmmm

M – Phir kab degi

P – she blew kisses on camera

I removed my briefs and the hard cock was in her full view.

She was in full flow and made gestures of licking, sucking the cock and all related stuff. She fingered herself to orgasm in next 15 minutes with active support from me. As the heat subsided.

M – ek baat bata, jab hum pahele chat karte thhey, you imagined Didi (her mom) doing all this

P – hmmmmm

M – Didi aisee toh nahin hain

P – Nahin hai but my imagination

M – Waise didi hain hot

P – Maamu??

M – Figure toh waisa hee hai jaisa tunay bataya tha, gori bhi hai aur deep cut blouse bhi pasand hain. Next time didi ek meri taraf se hug kar diyo

P – Maamu I will kill you

M – But I love you

P – muuahh muuahhh

M – Ek baat bata Anju apni Guddi is turning very hot.

Guddi was daughter of real sister of Anju’s mom and a couple of years elder to Anju.

P – Haan maamu, she is turning to a maal. To mera patta kat

M – tu meri jaan hai.

And then it started

He made Anju do a sexy show for him. She loved it

He made his sexy niece call him Maamu so many times in various seductive tones. She loved it.

After about 2hrs of sex talk chat – the show ended.

I slept happy having my sexy niece as my keep for some time now and also on the possibilities of having Gudiya.

Suddenly, Anju was a far more frequent visitor to our house and I was to hers. Most of the times it was “odd hours” and without anyone else’s knowledge for obvious reasons.

We did it all.

Under shower, on open terrace under sky, in monsoon shower, regular, anal… you name it we did it.

But our favourite position was when Anju was in my lap. It took us back by a couple of decades when she had started sitting in my lap for more genuine reasons. She had grown in my “Godi” and now here she was “blossoming” in my Godi.

As she got the confidence, she told me how her mom and my cousins enjoyed male gazes and “non serious” touches. The scope was expanding.

Anju now used to sing like a canary, detailing me with her mom’s my Didi’s antics. Of how she saw one of her uncles rubbing her mom’s ass in a marriage function, while her dad was away and she behaved as if nothing happened. There were several more such juicy details. Though Anju was keeping a keen eye on Didi but could not see and actual sexual intercourse. Either it didn’t happen or Didi was too smart.

So one fine day, we planned something. Anju, her mom (henceforth to be called Didi) and self went out in one of DTC’s buses. This was not the new style low floor bus but the good old DTC brigade. Delhites will recall them. As luck would have it was jam packed and didn’t have the customary row of 6 adjacent seats in the rear. The rush of people made us move in a manner where Didi was in the corner and I was behind her and Anju was adjacent to her. There were a few lowly women carrying a lot of stuff standing next to us and had cramped us even more because of the luggage they were carrying. I was wearing a regular trouser. As luck would have it, Didi’s ever inviting ass was in front of my cock.

My mind was telling my cock to not to get up since it was my Didi in front of me, whereas the stupid Dickhead had ultra x-ray vision of its own and loved the female charms in front of it. Didi was beautiful.

As the rush increased so did my pressure on her. The cock just decided to venture into unknown territory of her ass globes and started rubbing the globes. Since my front movement was necessitated owing to brakes applied and rush, I decided to move back a bit. Afterall she was my cousin. My two body parts had diametric view. Brain recognized it partially, since it was also getting influenced by my dick’s views. Such opiniated body parts I had !!!

Again the same thing happened, brakes were applied and I had to move in front.

“Sorry Didi” I whispered in her ear

“koi baat nahin Vicky” she replied, understanding why I was apologizing “Tu support le le”

“Didi yahan toh kuchh bhi nahin hai” I said to her indicating no support. The bar overhead was quite distant.

“Tu ek kaam kar, ye meri aagey wali seat ka backrest pakad le”

“ok didi”

This meant I had to lean a bit more in front which made my back come in contact with her back and more importantly my cock was trying to know her ass globes from even closer quarters.

She was now definitely feeling the hardness of my super stiff 7 inch cucumber. Since she was not asking me to move away, I decided to listen to my cock more than my semi righteous brain.

Saw a smiling Anju seeing what was happening next to her.

Some bastard riding his bike came in front of bus leading the heavy application of brakes causing me to bump into her back even with greater force and impact. She felt it surely, could see a smile on corner of her lips, thanks to the rear view mirror of the driver. I had started gyrating my cock slowly on her ass. Could see her checking Anju’s status who portrayed being lost in a different world with earplugs in place.

I just moved half an inch back and after about 10-15 seconds saw the ass too moving about half inch back. I smiled and moved back to the original position.

“Didi, aap kaho toh doosra haath bhi laga loon support ke liye”

“hmmm laga de” said a lost Didi

So now that I had permission from my didi, I let my left hand hold the bar at the headrest of the seat in front. Now she was standing between my arms. Fortunately for me the lowly women standing next to me and Anju had their backs towards us and gave us the best possible cover.

She and I kept on gyrating our respective sex organs and were oblivious to the fact that Anju was recording it all, in garb of listening to music.

“Didi” I again whispered

“Bol” she slightly turned her head and gave me a sideways look.

“Aap bahut achche ho” I smiled

“mujhe pata hai" she smiled back.

My hand in front of her, just touched her stomach for testing and finding no adverse response, just started journey northwards, to be met by her hand, pushing it back to the handle in front.

“Bus ki vajah se” I said

“hmmmm” she responded.

So it was game on for me.

She was wearing a deep cut churidar with extra deep cut at the back. Didi is very fair and has silky smooth skin.

I looked around, moved her chunni a bit aside and gave a peck on her fair back.

She again looked sideways to have me in her peripheral vision, I leaned forward.

“yeh kya tha” she asked

“Didi aap itne hot lag rahe thhey control nahin hua” I gave a harmless defence.

She didn’t know how to react. But I did. I pressed my cock more in her ass.

“kameena hai tu” she whispered

“Thank you” I responded and could see a smile. She moved back to her original position.

All good things come to an end, mine too did. Our bus stop came and we alighted from the bus, completed the job and came back. The return journey was less eventful.

As we reached home, Didi asked Anju to get some cold drinks and something to eat from market as it was me her Mama who had come to visit. Like a decent, innocent girl, Anju left, but not before having her mobile on video mode, and keeping in such a manner that some action can be captured if everything worked out. Before leaving, she winked at me.

I closed the door and turned back.

“zzzttaaaccckkkk” got a slap from Didi, forehand cross court, her right hand making a very strong contact with my left cheek.

I was bewildered.

“Kya hua didi” I could manage

This time it was turn of backhand cross court, with back of her palm hitting my right cheek.

“kya kar raha tha bus mein tu” she shouted at me

“aapko nahin pata kya – aap bhi toh enjoy kar rahe thhe” I said softly.

“jhoot mat bol” she thundered raising her hand for another one.

This time I held her hand and said “Didi aap enjoy kar rahe thhe that’s why you ask me to keep both the hands on bar in front for better contact”

Now it was her turn to be awkward

“Tu kyon kar raha tha” said she

“bheed thee and Didi aap bahut hot ho, ruka nahin gaya”

“Saale teri badi bahen hoon, cousin hee sahi par bahen toh hoon” she said, but less fuming now.

“Sorry didi but control nahin hua, woh woh dekh kar”

“Kya dekh kar”

“Wohi jo touch kar raha tha main – bahut mast shape hai aur size bhi” I was almost smiling now with glint in my eyes.

“Chup kar”

“Didi sach kahe raha hoon – it felt great, aur didi aapki skin bhi mast hai” I was unstoppable now.

“Woh kaise…” was all she could manage before I answered “kiss ki thee na bus mein”

She blushed so badly, not knowing what to do.

I moved ahead, not knowing that I could be so courageous and before she run away to some room, hugged her, since she had turned to go to the room, I held her from behind.

“Chhod de Vicky, maar khaayega”

I was rubbing my cock on her lush posterior “maar dena Didi par thoda maza kar loon”

I licked her back, she had no chunni but was in same deep cut suit. I licked her hard, very hard. She felt my cock, it was hard, very hard.

I had almost a vice like grip on her. Instinctively, one hand moved to her boobs and one to her pussy and hands started their game. She was still trying to wriggle out but to no effect. Didi was 45 then but looked 37-38. I continued pushing her to a corner and then suddenly she fell on the bed behind her with me on top of her. Seizing opportunity, I just sealed her lips with mine. She was waiving her head, I was on top of her, holding her hands with mine and as the kiss disengaged, just moved down south to lick her neck, upper bossom, cleavage.

She didn’t shout much but was saying “Vicky nahin, mat kar”

“Didi karne do, aap mast maal ho, love you… were the type of words that came from me”

I was giving long big hard licks on her cleavage. She used to wear deep cut kurtas showing ample cleavage and upper bosom.

As he was going for the kill, the doorbell announced its presence.

“Shit” I said aloud

Didi got up, just getting her bearings right to meet the visitor and opened the door to a smiling Anju. Nothing else happened. I came back home.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by koolme98 - 06-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Chat leads to Sins by Vinman - by bigman - 20-11-2018, 12:08 AM