Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport
It was a sunday and the bus was full of people travelling as usual i was standing in the front near the ladies section after i identified my prey who was a mid aged women travelling with her kid and sitting on the aisle side of the seat i was standing right next to her and my crotch area was around her shoulders slowly i started testing the water by touching her swiftly at first she resisted and avoided then i continued doing my act of touching my leg against her leg of on her shoulder after some time i realized she was least bothered about my touches and had started to enjoy and then a certain time came when she totally surrendered to my action and pretended to be asleep on the seat so that i could do what ever i can but all of a sudden i noticed that there was one guy who was sitting three-four seats behind her watching my entire act and he was giving me a suspicious look, it was because of him i lost a good opportunity made me furious also.
[+] 2 users Like Joyride1984's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport - by Joyride1984 - 08-12-2019, 02:48 PM