Adultery Samarth & Parul Chronicles
I was woken up by Parul‘s call in the morning. She sounded quite cheerful.

“Hi baby, Good Morning.” She said.

“Good Morning. Thought you must be tired as you we didn’t speak last night.”

“Yeah just too much workload was to be handled.”

“We’re still talking about office work right? Not any other funny business?”

“Why? Don’t you want your GF to let her hair down and have a little fun huh?” she teased.

“You know Parul I won’t stop you from having a fun time, but atleast keep me in the loop na.”

“You’re in the loop, baby. Acha pucho kya puchna hai?”

“What happened last evening? You guys went to Domino’s on his bike?”

“I drove his bike. You know na for how long I’ve wanted to drive one.”

“And how did he come there?”

“He came with another friend of his on another bike.”

“Another friend of Sajid? How many people know that two are friends?”

“Don’t worry hun. He introduced me as his friend.”

The thought of my love, my girlfriend of two years being introduced as someone’s friend, also a single one at that give some tingling sensation between my loins. It really is quite exciting to do the things that are taboo. It makes the whole journey that much more stimulating.

“Are you sure it will be okay?”

“Bharosa rakh meri jaan. I told you I’ve got this.” I’ll call you during lunch time.

I did trust Parul with all my soul. But somehow things have started to materialize which are no longer controlled by me. In erotica stories, particularly the cuckold ones, this is the part where the seduction begins. The bull tries to impress the lady in all sorts of manner. The lady rebuffs his advances as mere childish plays, but deep down starts developing this little hint of a taboo desire of fun. All the while the husband/boyfriend thinks about what is happening and what could happen and keeps jerking his dick off to eternity.

But this is not one of those stories. Atleast that’s what I told myself.

“Baby, Sajid jawab maang raha tha.” I got a message from Parul during lunch hours.

“Jawab? What jawab? What was the question?”

“He proposed me to be his girlfriend.”

“LOL what? And what did you say?”

“What could I say other than the obvious?”

“So you said No.”

“No"

“Then?”

“I said give me time, I’ve only started hanging out with you for a couple of days. Let me know you better.”

“Are you sure about this Parul?”

“What else could I say? You wanted me to do this if I say NO now he will stop talking to me. Would you want that?”

She had a point. Like always. Telling him No directly would put our little fantasy plans on hold for a long time. She did buy herself some time to plan our next move.
“You know I’m in the Loo and he’s waiting outside for me.”

“What? Why?” 

“He’s sort of protective of me like that. He overheard some time ago that some of the workers in the basement tend to peep through the keyhole so he just stands there outside whenever I’m in to make sure no one else does.”

“Seriously? That’s quite thoughtfull of him. So what have you planned next?” I needed to know what was going on in that mind of hers.
“I’ll tell you in at night. I’ve got to go now. Bye, Love You Baby.”

She hung and I wondered whether Sajid had started developing genuine feelings for Parul. But who could blame the fellow.Parul was a sweet, affable girl and was quite good looking at that as well.

But one thing was making me feel uneasy, that if Sajid’s feelings are truly genuine and if he does get involved physically with Parul, would knowing that she already has a boyfriend sort of push him over the edge. You can never tell with these young guys. One moment they could be the best lovers and the very next they are the jilted exes throwing acid on the paramours. But all these factors can also be applied to me. What if Parul indeed does start developing a soft spot for him? What if that soft spot keeps growing to the point that she can longer have feelings for me?
Later in the day I got a message on Whatsapp. It was a photo sent by Parul. I opened it up to see that it was a selfie of Parul. Sajid was beside her. They both were leaning in to each other in a casual manner, their heads bumping into each other while smiling but he refrained from touching her. What my eyes couldn’t shake off was that this was tight shirt that she was wearing, which clearly outlined her big C cup breasts all the way to her flat tummy. And she had her top two buttons open and one could make out the hint of the cleavage forming. Wow, she really looked hot.

“Message me in the night.” I replied back.

“What happened? Didn’t you like it?” came her reply.

I didn’t respond after that. I started getting those jittery nerves that the cuckold in all those stories I kept reading used to get. Those emotions of my girl getting out of my hands. But why? Nothing has even happened till now. And Parul is doing this all because she loves me so much that she wants to fulfill my fantasy. I decided that I had to calm my nerves before I spoke to her in the night. I took the route to the closest Wine & Beer store nearby my office. Bought a half of Old Monk and decided to booze up for the night.

“Hey baby, where are you? Are you alright?”

I couldn’t tell Parul or even let her hint that I was drunk. She didn’t like it if I did it without her and liked it even less if I drank and didn’t tell her before hand. Sort of felt to her that she had not control on me. But why would you want to control your love. Too many questions alcohol brings up.

“I’m fine, just feeling a bit under the weather.”

“Have you taken any medicine? It’s okay if you want you take rest.”

“I have taken some paracetamol, but we do need to speak.”

“Tell me Sammy what’s wrong.”

“Nothing, it’s just that we haven’t met in a while, need to see you hug you.”

“Baby I miss you too. You know Sajid has started to suspect that there might be someone else as well in my life.”

“How?”

“Sometimes I keep remembering the things you used to say or do and would just sit silently and he notices me being quiet and comes to my cabin with tea or coffee to cheer me up.”

“Parul, can I ask you something?”

“Yes baby please do.”

“Don’t you think he’s getting too emotional for you.?”

“Sammy, can I say something.”

“Go ahead.”

“If I have to do this, I have to give him time and let him get a little emotional for me. Otherwise I won’t be able to have the kind of control on him that I desire.”
“But what if he starts having control over you.” This was the question bugging me for sometime.

“Honestly,  if we are to do this then I will have some feelings for him. But Never think for even a second that he will take your place.”

“I’m not worried about that.” I lied.

“Sammy, you’re my everything. I’m doing this for you baby.”

“I know.”

“If you think even for a moment that I’m going away from you, please tell me to stop and I’ll stop.”

“I believe you my love.” But what if she didn’t, I wondered but couldn’t say it.

“Sammy, baby, I love you, I have missed you so much. Come on video call.”

And she quickly came live on video call. Her hair was loose and she was in her room. She was wearing a thin white t-shirt and pajamas. Even in that loose t-shirt one could make out her breasts quite fine. My cock got hard just looking at her.

She took the glass of water beside her table, and dropped a gentle stream on herself. Her t-shirt got wet, and I could make out those luscious pair of pears beneath them.
“Baby, I’m so cold, please warm me up, show me your lund.” She knew I loved it when she started speaking the Hindi words for our anatomy. It took me a long time to get her to open up like this. I moved my hands down my shorts and took a hold of my rock hard “lund”. And just then my sight fell on the empty bottle of Rum beside my office bag. It was not in Parul’s sight otherwise she would have blasted me of into space. I quickly turned off the video chat. And Parul’s message came in promptly.
“What happened hun? Why did you disconnect.”

“I’m having a terrible headache. Won’t be able to do it tonight.” I lied again
“It’s okay baby, you take rest. Is there anything I can do to make you feel at ease.”

Ever since I saw her photo in the evening with that hint of a cleavage, and now looking at those beautiful breasts, I kept wondering  what would it look like if Sajid’s mouth were on them. As he held one and kept massaging it while sucking on the nipple of the other. How would she moan and bring her hand push his face more into those bulbous big babies.

“Say you’ve started loving Sajid.” I was clearly drunk and out of my mind.

“No please I can’t do this. Something else please.” Parul was right. It was unfair and stupid of me to ask her to say this.

“Why not?”

“I won’t be able to look you in the eye then.”

So she would ashamed if she said it? But why? Perhaps because it was true.

“Do you trust me Parul?”

“Yes, more than in myself.”

“Do you trust in my love for your?”

“More than anything in this world.”

“Then please baby say it for me. Say it for your Sammy.”

“Alright” Then it came.

“I’ve started loving Sajid.”

“Say you love him.”

“I love Sajid. I LOVE HIM. Mujhe Sajid se pyar ho gaya hai.”

“Will you fuck him? Will you show your sex with Sajid to me?”

“Yes I will. Not only will I fuck him and how you, but I’ll ride him so hard that I won’t be able to walk straight the next day.”

And there it was. The biggest load I ever shot in my life. Maybe I was drunk and could be exaggerating because of that, but it seemed like it almost touched the ceiling of my room.

“That’s so fcknf hot…” I slumped into sleep after being spent, all the jizz all around my room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by GenLeonidas2019 - 21-01-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 22-01-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by krish - 22-01-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 23-01-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 24-01-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by GenLeonidas2019 - 25-01-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 25-01-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by dilema - 25-01-2019, 08:55 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by kishen - 25-01-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 26-01-2019, 04:47 PM