Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji: Sorry Anita to keep you standing. I hope you are feeling much better now getting back your undergarments.

He smiled looking at my eyes. I nodded subtly feeling the natural shyness to such comments, though I must admit that I am slowly getting familiar to it.

Guru-ji: Anita, from today I will start your treatment. Jai Linga Maharaj.

Me: Jai Linga Maharaj.

Guru-ji: Let me get some more details from you regarding your married life. Don't be shy and do not hide anything. The mind must open up. You should tell me or ask me about anything and everything that comes to your mind. Your issue is such if you do not open up, your treatment will not be perfect.

I nodded again.

Guru-ji: I just noted shyness in you when I mentioned about undergarment. Why Anita? Till such time you feel these are natural and normal things, your diksha is incomplete. As you are wearing a bra, I am wearing a brief under my clothes. What is there to be shy of, tell me?

Me: Err Yes Guru-ji. Nothing.

Guru-ji: Okay. How many times in a week did you copulate?

Me: Twice a week in general.

Guru-ji: Did you get full satisfaction after the intercourse?

I nodded my head.

Guru-ji: Did you feel you were fully aroused Anita while doing it or did you feel it could have been a longer process or a different style or anything of that sort?

Me: No Guru-ji. I never felt like that.

Guru-ji: Okay, then apparently most things are normal and mostly as you have regular periods. Tell me Anita, in one session how many times did you copulate? Once or more than once.

I was already feeling hot in the ears and my cheeks had turned red too out of womanly nervousness answering such things to a male.

Me: In the first few months of marriage twice, but for the last one year, its once only.

Guru-ji: Anita, in the earlier days, did you have discharge from your vagina twice? Were they amounted the same?

Me: Yes, but frankly speaking on some days, I did not discharge the second time, but my husband discharged.

Guru-ji: Hmm. Do you discharge heavily?

Me: No, not much. I mean

My nervousness was gulping me from saying such private things.

Guru-ji: Tell me Anita. Regroup your words and open your mind.

Me: Actually I feel till now a days also that there is something hot that remained within me and did not come out even after the process is over.

Guru-ji: Okay Anita, relax. I have got the needful information.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM