Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
Chapter-5_Episode-1

Priyanka was wearing a low neck top and skirt when she opened the door for Vikrant. Vikrant stared at Priyanka bhabhi from head to toe. Suneel had bought this top and skirt for her to wear during the honeymoon. That time she was leaner but since then she had gained a lot of weight. Her Top was quite tight around her chest and was pushing her boobs up, so almost half of her boobs were out for display. She had gained most of weight around her hips so her skirt which used to be knee-length was now covering only half of her thighs. 

[img][Image: 129264272_img_20191206_130542.jpg][/img]

Priyanka was looking like a college girl in that top and skirt. Vikrant instant had a hard-on by just looking at bhabhi’s bouncy boobs and marvellous thighs. He picked her up in his arm and ambled towards the living room. By the time they reached sofa, their lips were tangling with other’s while the main door was open, which was left purposefully open by Vikrant.

Vikrant felt a different kind of energy in Priyanka’s action. She was kissing him more aggressively today. Vikrant slide his hands under her skirt, tickled her thighs first and then grabbed her ass and pressed hard.

“You look so eager today?? Anything special??” Vikrant asked after breaking the kiss.
“Feeling like a Teenager wearing this skirt and top. You have just reminded me of good old days of my college.” Vikrant could see Priyanka’s eyes sparkling as she talked about her college days.

“You must have been a patakha in your college days.” Vikrant asked, he wanted to know about college life and how many boyfriends she had.

“Patakha!!!!!!!! Hearing this word after so long.” Priyanka said and started kissing on his all-around Vikrant’s neck. Talking about college had made her very horny. Vikrant removed her hands from her neck and grabbed her from the waist and twirled her in a way that now she was laying on the sofa on her stomach.

“What the hell is going on here??” a hoarse voice echoed the living room.

Vikrant and Priyanka turned their face to look the source of the voice. They saw Saxena uncle was standing near the sofa and he was fuming with anger. Priyanka whose eyes were closed a few seconds ago had her eyes wide open in surprise. Colour of her face was gone and she looked pale while Vikrant was normal since he was the culprit who had planned all this.

“Nothing Uncle jii, Bhabhi jii was feeling pain again so I was massaging her back.” Vikrant replied calmly.

”Yes uncle jii, I had pain in my back so he was just helping me by massaging my back.” Priyanka confirmed what had Vikrant said.

“That's  nice and now bring me a glass of water.” Saxena uncle said and sits on a sofa.
Priyanka jumped on her feet and almost run to the kitchen. She was very embarrassed with the whole situation. She was unable to meet Saxena uncle’s eyes so used this as an opportunity to get out of that awkward situation.

“So, he was just massaging your back??” Saxena uncle asked, when Priyanka leaned in to give him a glass of water. Saxena uncle get sight of half of her boobs as she was wearing a low neck top and leaning.

“Yes….Uncle jii” Priyanka said but her tone lacked conviction.

“Then why your lipstick is undone while Vikrant have lipstick marks on his neck.” Saxena uncle asked while taking glass of water from her.

Priyanka was speechless as she know that Saxena had caught them red-handed while Vikrant didn’t speak anything as he was enjoying Saxena uncle’s probing.

“Do you think I am stupid?? Do I look like an idiot to you?? I already knew something was going between you but since I was not sure that’s why I didn’t say anything yesterday.” Saxena stopped to gulp some water and then he said to Priyanka who was still standing in front of him “Priyanka, come, sit here” he said pointing towards his left thighs. Priyanka whose mind had stopped working now, she sits on that old man's lap as she was instructed.

“Priyanka beta, I had huge respect for you but you broke my trust. I could not have thought in my dream also that an innocent-looking woman like you can do something like this.” Saxena uncle said after Priyanka settled on his lap.

Saxena uncle started moving his hand on her bare thighs as soon as she sits. The old man was talking about moral but the action was the opposite of what he preached as he slipped his hand under her skirt. His eyes rolled with surprise after he found that Priyanka was not wearing any panty inside her skirt.

“You filthy woman. I thought you were a faithful wife and innocent woman but here you are wearing a short skirt without panty and having fun with a young man.” Saxena uncle said in anger and then his hand parted her legs and explored until his finger touched her pussy. “Whore!!! Your pussy is so wet. You fucking slut, you want cock?? Right?? Then play with it.” Saxena said grabbing her hand and keeping it over his dick. Vikrant was enjoying the live show.

“Kneel down on your knees. Take my cock out and show me how big slut you are.” Saxena ordered. Priyanka get up for his lap and kneeled on her knees and she did dare to open his zip and take his cock out.

“Uncle jii, don't do this to me, please, forgive me.” Priyanka pleaded.

“You cheap woman, do as I say, else I will call your husband and tell him about you and Vikrant.” Saxena threaten her and she immediately opened his zip and take his cock out of his pant.

The old man’s dick already hard. Priyanka who was very embarrassed so far with the whole situation, felt proud as she thought that she can cause erection to an old man without even touching him. Saxena’s cock was smaller than Vikrant’s but it was thicker. Priyanka loved the feel of Saxena's fat dick in her hand. She was inspecting Saxena’s cock when he cupped his head and pushed it on his dick. 

Vikrant who was enjoying all this stood up and positioned himself behind Priyanka. He wasn’t able to control anymore after seeing a hot sexy bhabhi kneeling and sucking cock of an old man. He also got down on his knees and with his right hand, he pulled her skirt over her ass while his left hand was busy with opening his zip and getting his dick out. Then rubbed his cock over Priyanka’s cunt and finally with a powerfull thrust pushed it deep in her.

“uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu” Priyanka's moan muffled since she had Saxena’s cock in her mouth.

Vikrant was spanking Priyanka’s ass and thrusting his cock deep in her pussy with full stamina. Fucking other’s wife was always a luring thought for him and fucking Priyanka bhabhi while she sucks an old man’s dick awake the beast in him.

Saxena was also highly excited because he never thought that he could be lucky enough to get his cock sucked by a woman almost of her daughter’s age. He always used to stare at young woman with lust but because of his age no younger bhabhi ever gave him any chance so he has to satisfy his cock by fucking his 50-year-old ugly looking maid. Since he never got a chance to fuck any MILF he was quite very frustrated from inside that is why he abused Priyanka so much and showed so much aggression.

“uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Vikrant groaned and poured his hot cum in Priyanka’s pussy. Same time Saxena grabbed Priyanka’s head and started fucking her mouth and soon filled her mouth with his sperm.
Vikrant cum was dripping from Priyanka’s pussy as he pulled his cock out of her vagina and sat down beside her, breathing heavily.

“Don’t dare to spill out my cum and drink it either, until I allow you. Now get up and cook something for us.” Saxena announced after he takes his cock out of Priyanka’s mouth.  
“And one more thing, Remove all your clothe too,” Saxena said in commanding voice as he saw Priyanka getting up and turning towards kitchen.

Priyanka was now to cook dinner, for two-man, being naked while her pussy dripping one’s cum and her mouth filled with other’s.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 06-12-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM