Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Nirmal: Madam, you take your dinner and I will sit here.

Saying that without even giving me any chance to stop, he sat on the floor some feet away from me. Initially I thought that since they lead a sagacious life, they are habituated to sit on the floor and moreover, there was no chair in the room, so Nirmal sat on the ground. But the next moment I comprehended the wickedness of this dwarf. Being a small man his eye level is itself much lower than normal males and now sitting on the floor, he was actually getting an upskirt view.

I was extremely alert the next moment, as I was not wearing a panty even and closed my legs as far as possible. I tried to stretch the cloth of the nighty a bit lower, but my plump ass was not allowing that. I looked down at Nirmal and his eyes were on my legs, but there was a dissatisfied facial expression also as I had closed my legs and believe me, it again made me smile. It was so funny looking.

I finished my dinner as quickly as possible and went to the toilet to wash hands. Since Nirmal was seated still, he enjoyed a very appealing rear view of my swaying buttocks in that short nighty from a low angle, which was accented when I had to bend to pick up the towel from the floor, which was kept for drying purpose, but dropped somehow from the wall hook. Believe me, it was not a deliberate effort from my end at all, but that dwarf was lucky enough to get an unrestricted view of my prominent inviting ass cheeks as the material of the nighty stretched as I had to bend down.

Nirmal left within some moments after that with the tray and bid me good night. But his eyes said as if he was rewinding my bending down posture in his mind. I was feeling very uncomfortable as a woman. When he left, I went to bed, but was restless. I was constantly thinking did I cross the limit in front of Nirmal, what did he saw actually, was I looking too indecent in that bent position? Ultimately I got out of bed and went to the toilet straight and reproduced the scene before the mirror, as the toilet-mirror was almost life size, as I told before.

I bent down to touch the wet floor of the toilet and looked through my legs at the mirror behind. Oh my god! I am looking so very tempting in that pose with my full round buttocks on display with my nighty rising up as well exposing my fair legs adequately. Any male would love to see a matured woman in that compromising pose. I was shocked to see a slight hint of my long ass crack also through the nighty! It was natural though as I was not wearing a panty. I was feeling so ashamed, so guilty, and cursed myself. After some moments I went to bed somewhat dejected with me and with the mantra to be more careful on the future days in the ashram. I muttered Jai Linga Maharaj for my actual goal, of conceiving a child, several times before going to sleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM