Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Nirmal: Okay Madam. You can change in my absence and by that time I will bring you the dinner.

It was a crafty thinking from Nirmal's part I thought for his visual pleasure, as he knew I had no undies to wear and would look rather sexy that way in any nightdress whatsoever. I nodded to him, thinking that if I do not look decent enough, I will not wear it in front of him. He went off to bring my dinner.

I closed the door behind Nirmal and went to the cupboard where the nightdress that Sanjeev gave was kept. I seriously did not notice it previously. Now taking it in my hands I felt pretty secured that it was not any flimsy dress. It was also saffron colored, coarse material cloth stitched like a short nighty. It was with sleeves, thank god, and appeared decent to me though the length was short.

I did not go to the toilet as the room door was closed and started changing into it. I was nude in a flash and was much relieved opening that tight blouse though a couple of hooks were open throughout Nirmal's presence. My boobs were actually paining as the blouse cups were very tight on my youthful peaks. I wore the nighty over my head and looked in the mirror. The rough materials of the nighty touching my nipples made them harden instantly. Never in my life did I get a turn on so many times in a day like this.

Little did I know then that this was nothing in comparison to what's been waiting for me!

The dress was quite flowing and as the material was thick enough, my mature figure was not very evident through it. The dress ended just below my knees and hence I was not feeling too much exposed. After having looks at my figure wearing the nighty from different angles, I was quite convinced that am not looking vulgar without my undergarments. The only problem was my swollen nipple impressions, which no one standing in front of me could miss, especially any male. But I thought there was no way I could hide that and waited for Nirmal.

In no time, Nirmal was back. He was holding a tray that had my dinner, which included chapatis, dal, and vegetable. He was ogling at me I noticed and I tried to limit my movements to restrain the jiggling movement of my round, freely hanging breasts.

Nirmal: I can wait and you can have your dinner and if you want anything more I can bring that.

Me: So kind of you Nirmal.

I pulled the table on which the dinner was kept near the cot and sat on the cot to have the food. But as soon as I sat I became very conscious as my nighty rose up a fair distance exposing my knees completely. And without even looking up to him, I could bet Nirmal's eyes were glued to my exposed legs and knees.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM