Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Knock! Knock!

Someone was knocking at my door. Since I was lying alone and the blouse that Sanjeev gave for me to wear was too tight, I had opened the hooks and was resting in that fashion, I swiftly buttoned the last three hooks of my blouse and wrapped my sari round me. The first two hooks remained open leaving almost half of my breasts oozing out above my saffron blouse. I was anticipating Nirmal and no one else now, it was nearly 10 O clock at night, he must have come with the dinner.

My guess my correct and it was the dwarfish disciple, Nirmal, but my other guess was wrong. He did not come with the dinner!

Nirmal: Madam, how was the diksha?

Me: Okay, I really liked Guru-ji's puja.

Nirmal: Jai Linga Maharaj. Keep faith on Guru-ji, he will surpass all obstacles in your life.

He was smiling and his overall appearance amused me again. Frankly I was feeling very fresh with the herbal bath and hot too, as each time I thought of my bathing under such vivid lights, I was getting a faster heart beat. And now seeing this dwarf male once more, I thought of teasing him.

Nirmal: Madam, shall I bring the dinner for you?

Me: No, its only 10:00, I generally have dinner after 10:30 p.m.

I paused and little and then continued without giving him a chance to speak.

Me: But going back to our previous chat, you know, Nirmal, I later thought on your words and you were very right! The size I have grown to, I cannot wear a school uniform skirt. So I take back my words.

It was worth seeing Nirmal's face. It was as if haat aya par muh na laga type situation for him. The dwarf was looking so desperate and looked even funnier now. He did not expect that I would not allow him a chance on the school uniform topic at all.

Nirmal: Bur Madam, I mean… you said you would try once.

Me: Yes that was my initial thought, but I buy your words that I would not be able to wear a school skirt, as it will be too tight for my figure.

I avoided direct words denoting to my full-sized body like thighs or buttocks. Nirmal was looking as if he has lost something very precious, but I did not want to discourage him fully and altered the topic.

Me: But Nirmal, I am having a different problem. Can you sort that out?

Nirmal's face was still miserable, to say the least, but he looked up to listen to my problem.

Me: Actually the blouse that Sanjeev have given is not fitting me at all. Can you bring me another one?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM