Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
The diksha room was somewhat bigger than the room I was staying. There were pictures of various gods and goddesses. There was a throne-like structure where there was a small stature garlanded with lots of flowers and leaves. The whole atmosphere was smoky as there were several agarbattis burning simultaneously. There was Sanjeev and Guru-ji in the room. I did get quite nervous coming in that room. Nirmal left the place closing the door behind me.

Guru-ji: Anita, its time for your diksha. Let me brief you about this. You will take diksha under me, but we are all serving the Linga Maharaj. We are all disciples of him and you will also become one in a short time. Your diksha is different from us as you are taking this keeping in mind of a goal of getting pregnant. So it will also not feature the full rituals. Jai Linga Maharaj. Anita, Linga Maharaj is based on miniature Amarnath of Kashmir. It has supreme power and if you devote yourself completely to him, he can do wonders for you. But if there is any shortfall in the dedication, you will not get the desired result. Jai Linga Maharaj

Sanjeev also chanted Jai Linga Maharaj and asked me to chant too. I also said Jai Linga Maharaj, but never realized what I was chanting!

Guru-ji: Anita, diksha to Linga Maharaj is cleaning your body and soul. So, first I want you to clean your body. You go to the toilet, have a bath with the water in the bucket, which is a special mixture of herbs with water and roll the linga over every part of your body.

Saying that he handed me over the linga, which I saw was a black stone made 6-7 inches long one-inch broad structure with a rather broad base at one end. It was looking like an egg roll, that we have from fast food centers, but standing on a small base. I was correlating it with an egg roll in my mind, but never could realize Guru-ji was signifying it with the male linga meaning penis!

Guru-ji: Anita, wet your body with the herbal water and then soap with the foam in the mug. Make sure to touch the linga to every part of your body as you rub soap while bathing.

Me: Okay Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Since you are taking diksha for childbirth, you chant Jai Linga Maharaj three times after touching the linga on your sex organs.

I nodded my head though was feeling a bit uneasy hearing the word sex organ from Guru-ji's mouth, but my cheeks turned red like a teenager as Guru-ji elaborated on that.

Guru-ji: Anita, generally women think that sex organ is the vulva or vagina, but actually sex organs relate to much more. Let me hear first what is your idea of sex organs. Do not be shy, as you must open your mind here.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM