Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
He paused very briefly looking at my eyes, but his eyeballs roaming frequently on my whole body.

Nirmal: Suppose I bring a school dress for you Madam, the white top and the pleated skirt, I can bet you cannot wear it as even if you can get your legs into the skirt, it will not go up your hips. Madam, you are very plump there. And for the top, surely you will not be able to close a single button of the top even if you are braless as you are right now. So was I wrong Madam if I had said "don't blame me if you cannot wear it".

I was getting amused by the conversation no doubt, but at the same time was taken aback when he said he knew I was not wearing a bra directly. It seems the whole ashram knew that!

Me: Umm But I don't agree with you. I can wear the skirt surely; the top may be a problem. But thank god! You do not have the school uniform as the ashram dress code.

I giggled and Nirmal laughed back at me too.

Nirmal was gaining in confidence in his words as he saw me responding to his teasing talks. May be he leads a sage life, but the way I started showing signs of shamelessness in my conversation probably provoked him. I was really unsure what I was trying to do, my pussy was already wet and my boobs gaining in firmness. I was also breathing a bit heavily now. It was difficult for me to stand still, and so pretending to adjust my sari in front of him, I actually was rubbing my ass to the door.

Nirmal: Madam, now we are getting late, but let us do a trail after your diksha is complete. I will bring you a school dress to try out and then you will agree to my words.

Nirmal is inviting me for a lewd session I could understand. I was also equally fascinated to tease this 5 feet dwarfish male.

Me: Oh really, you have a school uniform in the ashram. How come?

Nirmal: Madam, one of the devotees of Guru-ji came with her daughter and by mistake has left a packet some days ago in which there was a school uniform of her daughter along with other clothes. She never came back to take it. It's lying in the office cupboard. But Madam lets go now for your diksha, Guru-ji must be waiting.

This was going a bit too far. I never expected a school uniform of a girl in this ashram, but thoroughly enjoying this dwarf's pranks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM