Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I could not complete as Nirmal interrupted in between.

Nirmal: Yes Madam, that's right, but that bath would be with special herbal water in front of Guru-ji.

Me: What?

That was my instant reaction hearing the words in front of Guru-ji and I suppose any woman would react like that.

Me: How can I bathe in front of him, I am not a little girl?

Nirmal: No, no Madam, you got me wrong. I wanted to say the herbal waters are specially prepared by Guru-ji and he chants some mantra on that before you take the bath. There is separate toilet in the diksha room.

Listening to him I calmed down, but he probably got entertained by my reaction.

Nirmal: Madam, who says you are a little girl? He must be a blind donkey. .

He paused a bit and then added, But Madam, you cannot deny that you can look like a little girl if you get back to your school days uniform.&

He smiled. Nirmal was flirting with me I realized, but to my surprise I was enjoying his words! His comment did not irritate me. I was feeling hardness again in my nipples and my breasts getting firm hearing a male hinting me to show up in my school uniform, seemingly knowing the school uniform skirt would not even properly cover my macro-sized buttocks. Nirmal's eyes were directly on my taut breasts due to his short height.

I also replied teasingly.

Me: Sanjeev already said your ashram would provide sari for me. I hope you will not come up separately with a school dress.

Nirmal: Madam, ashram is like a school only. So there is no harm in wearing that. But don't blame me if you cannot wear it Madam.

He said laughingly. I do not know why I was dragging this and getting fun out of this useless conversation, but somehow this short-height Nirmal amused me. During this conversation I completely was out of my mind that why I have come to the ashram. It was not a fun trip and I was here for a treatment for bearing the child. But the chronology of events with Sanjeev first and now this amusing Nirmal probably drifted me temporarily.

By then, I could realize my nipples were growing to their full size and my heart beating faster. May be my standing in front of a completely unknown male in braless state added to it.

Me: You have a point that ashram is like a school only. But why can't I wear it?

What he replied was the most provocative statement I have ever heard from a male concerning me.

Nirmal: So you agree that the ashram is like a school. So you should have no objection in wearing a school uniform. But the uniform will be of the size of a schoolgirl because it is a school uniform. Right Madam?
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM