Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Sanjeev looked at me with a smiling face as I came out through the toilet door. There was a step from the toilet towards the room and when I stepped down on it, automatically my free boobs clasped loosely in the blouse gave a bouncing effect and I noted that his eyes did not miss that. It was extremely uncomfortable for me to be like this in front of this male and I tried to wrap up things as quickly as possible. I handed him the washed undergarments. I was feeling wetness on my smooth buttocks and thighs, as the petticoat that I was wearing was half wet especially in the buttock area and that was making me more uncomfortable.

Sanjeev: Okay Madam, take rest.

He left and I felt so relieved and quickly closed the room door and got rid of the wet petticoat. This time I did not open my sari and just lifted it to my waist and untied the petticoat knot. It was sticking to my buttock as it was wet and I had to struggle a bit to finally slide it over my round ass cheeks. The very sensation of not wearing anything below my sari was giving me a turn on.

Almost an hour passed, but there was no sign of Sanjeev taking me for diksha. My petticoat was more or less dry now and I was thinking of wearing it when there was a knock on the door. I had to say something to the person knocking as I needed to put on the petticoat.

Me: Please wait, I am opening in a minute.

I swiftly wore the petticoat and flowed the sari over it and opened the door. There was Nirmal standing on the door.

Nirmal: Madam, Sanjeev said to take you to diksha room. Guru-ji is waiting there.

He was a short statured guy, only probably 5 feet and his eyes were just in the level of my boobs. I was careful not to show him any unnecessary bouncing of my free boobs.

Me: Okay I am ready. But Sanjeev was saying to take a bath before the diksha
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM