Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I gained composure by that time and thought Sanjeev's idea was better as I need a change of my dress as I had sweated a lot. Before I could give him a green signal to bring my spare dress, he himself was proactive.

Sanjeev: Madam, I am taking your sari, petticoat and blouse for a wash and will keep the spare one that you have brought.

Giving me no time to react, I saw that the sari and petticoat vanished in a flash from the toilet door top. Now I have literally nothing to wear except for my inner wear. The blouse also was gone in a moment. I don't know what he did with them but his comment shocked me.

Sanjeev: Madam, it seems you sweat a lot in your armpits, the blouse is totally wet there, and the back is also somewhat wet.

I was dying out of shame now. It means he is checking my blouse at different parts, the armpits, the back, and obviously the cups, where my twin peaks stay. I am a married housewife, 32-year-old old fully mature woman and this unknown man was checking my taken off blouse! I had to answer something.

Me: Yes, err!!! I mean sweat a lot.

Saying that and wasting no more time I started washing my bra and panty so that I do not face any more tricky questions. I also noted that Sanjeev kept my spare clothes on the door top. But the petticoat slipped to my side from the door top as he kept the blouse over it.

Sanjeev: Sorry Madam. I did not realize that it would slide like that.

Since I was washing, I could not also catch it and it landed on watered part of the floor and instantly my light blue petticoat turned deep blue soaked in water.

Sanjeev: Madam, I hope it landed on dry floor or is it wet?

I could not tell the truth as it could provoke more lewd conversations.

Me: Its okay. It landed in dry are.

Sanjeev: Still I should have been more careful.

I had finished washing my inner wear and had to take off the towel off my body to dry myself. My free naked boobs jiggled on every movement I made, which I saw in mirror reflection. As I said, my boobs have not sagged at all, they stood proud and unknowingly my nipples were already hard and stood up like two gbangs.

I took the blouse off the door top and started wearing it. This was after a very long time that I was wearing a blouse without a bra. Hardly do I remain in the day without a bra and at night I wear a nighty with nothing below, but a blouse with nothing underneath was a very rare dressing for me. I do not know why the thin material of the blouse trembled me a bit and to my ill luck, this was a thin, white one and in the mirror I made out that it was displaying my booby treasures in vivid way. The nipple outlines were clear evident and to my shock both brownish areolas on my breasts appeared through the white material of the blouse. I was cursing myself for bringing this blouse, but had now no alternative but to wear it.

Sanjeev: Madam, are you over? I need to attend Guru-ji once now.

I quickly wore the wet petticoat, as I had no other choice and by no means could go in that sari before a male without the petticoat on, as the sari was quite flimsy. I made all necessary adjustments to hide my upper treasures with my sari pallu.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM