Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Sanjeev: But still Madam, I have to check. Don't be shy here. I will be with you throughout your stay here.

He took my bag without waiting for my permission. He took out the money-purse from it. Then he took out the couple of white brassieres that I have brought with me and put them on the bed. I was looking at the floor in utter shyness that an unfamiliar male was handling my inner wears. Now he took out a blue panty and waited sometime and held it in the air as if he was trying to guess how that little thing can hold my pumpkin like ass. Thankfully he did not look at me and then took out some handkerchieves, and the spare sari, blouse and the petticoat that I had brought. Finally he took out one last item, my white panty, and put that on bed too.

Sanjeev: Okay Madam, so I will take your extra sari, blouse, and petticoat and keep that in office as you are not allowed to wear outside clothing. I will give you the ashram sari, blouse, and petticoat when you will go for diksha and also a nightdress for sleeping. Also I am taking your inner wears for sterilization and will return you tomorrow morning.

I had nothing to say, but to nod my head. He took my undergarments and again he stopped a bit on my panty. It was so awkward for me. Then came the bumper question from him, which turned me red instantly.

Sanjeev: Madam, I will also need your err.. I mean your bra that you are wearing right now for sterilization purpose.

Me: But, how can I give it right now I stammered.

Sanjeev: Madam, I will have to prepare the boiling herbal solution for washing and it takes a lot of time doing that. So I was asking you to hand me over, it would save time and labour for me.

He was saying in such a cool voice as if it's so normal. I had really no reasoning for this and had no other alternative, but to hand over my bra and panty to him. For once it did not struck me that I will have to remain without my undergarments till the next morning, as Sanjeev said he would return them next morning after sterilization, and all these males in the ashram would know that very well and its not that I will remain all along in my room, I will have to go for diksha and would have to move around in front of male eyes without my bra on, which would automatically be a sexy exhibition for any male.

Me: Okay then, if you can come after sometime, I shall hand it over.

Sanjeev: Don't worry Madam, I will just wait here. How much time will it take to

He deliberately did not finish as it was very apparent what he tried to say.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM