Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Next Monday, I went out with my mother-in-law again for Rampur to Guru-ji's ashram. In my bag I practically took nothing, as Guru-ji's disciple Sanjeev told that everything would be available there, except for a spare set of clothing including a sari, blouse and petticoat and some money for emergency purpose. I took two sets of my undergarments and one set I was already wearing and thought that it would be enough for seven days.

Sanjeev greeted us with smiling faces. We went to Guru-ji and he gave ashirwad to both of us and after some general talks, my mother-in-law went back and I was all alone in the ashram with Guru-ji and his disciples. Today I saw two more disciples apart from Sanjeev and another one I had met the other day.

Guru-ji: Beti, be comfortable here. Can I call you by name?

Me: Certainly Guru-ji.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable in front of five males, as I was the only woman there. They were all looking at me. I was wearing a light colored cotton sari with matching blouse. Though my breasts were erect as usual through my blouse and sari pallu, I noticed none were looking at that as most males do when they first meet me. Finally looking at Guru-ji's calm eyes and listening to his soothing voice, I was getting normal and comfortable.

Guru-ji: Okay Anita, let me introduce you to the members of my ashram. Sanjeev you have already met, the other ones are Rajkamal, Nirmal, and Uday. During the time of diksha Sanjeev will guide you and others will help you during the ‘treatment in different phases, which I will tell you clearly later. Now you take rest and I will meet you at 10:00 p.m. for diksha. Sanjeev will steer you through.

Sanjeev: Please come Madam.

We went to a cozy small room, which Sanjeev referred to as my room with an attached toilet, where I found a very large mirror, where one can see almost the full figure, which seemed quite unusual to me, as we generally have small mirrors in bathrooms. There was also a clean white towel, soaps, toothpaste, etc. nicely kept as is in a hotel. In the room there was a cot, a dressing table with comb, hair-clips, sindoor, bindi, etc., a chair and a cupboard in that room. Sanjeev gave me a cup of milk and some snacks to eat.

Sanjeev: Madam, you take rest and let me know if you need anything extra apart from what is available here. Then after an hour I will come and take you for diksha, which is actually the sterilization process of your mind and body. That is the starting point of your journey to reach your goal Madam. By the way, if you can hand over your bag as I will check and allow only those as per ashram rules to be kept along with you.

I was a bit taken aback by the last part of his words, especially I will check.

Me: I have brought nothing as you said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-01-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM