Fantasy Madhuri Dixit and Son's
Ch - 4 Sthaan

One day we were watching a movie Sanam Re . I was laying  on couch with my head on her lap. 
A scene came in movie where Urvashi Rautela was taking shower and was completely backless. The scene was very sexy and I longed to see Urvashi from front but the scene ended with just backless shot. 
[Image: images-7.jpg]

So I asked " Mom maine kafi sari movies dekhi hain par har bar naked ladki ka sirf backshot hi dikha te hain uski breasts nahi aisa kyun". To which Madhuri replied" Beta kese kese movies dekhta hain tu aaj kal" than without waiting for my reply she continued "Aisa iss liye kyuki Bollywood Censor board ke rules ke khilaf hain yeh". Me " Acha, mom apne kabhi kiya hain kya full topless scene". She didn't saw this question coming, but she was ready to share "Ha, ek movie main kiya tha , yeh baat kisi ko nai pata because voh movie release nai ki gayi thi, usme kafi adult scene the aur mere image pe baat aa jati isslyen".  Me " Oh, mom please bataayen na kya bold cheeze ki thi apne uss movie main". Madhuri Dixit" Uss movie main ek scene tha jisme mere sath gunde jabardasti karte hain, main yeh scene karne se phele kafi dari hui thi kyuki director ne kaha tha ke voh gunde mere kapde real main phaadenge kyuki unhe scene real lage vesa shoot karna tha. Halaki unhone bola tha ki mere breast ko voh log movie main nahi dikhayenge par har voh angle se shoot karnege jiss main mere breast na aye baki sab kuch aajyen." Me " Toh apne voh scene kiya tha?". She " Ha, I wanted a bold film that time so I did. Jab scene shoot hone wala tha toh mene chaar bade kale admi yon ko dekha, gunde logo ki dressing pehen rakhi thi un logo ne. Main samajh gayi yahi logo ke sath muje yeh scene shoot karna hain. Jab shooting start hui toh un logo ne muje kaas ke pakad liya aur main cheekne lagi fir mere sadi nikal di un logo ne. Mere acting dheere dheere real main badal rahi thi. Fir unlogone mere blouse phaad diya. Teen gundo  ne muje pakad rakha tha ek mere pe chadke muje har jagah kiss kiye jaa raha tha. All of these things weren't told to me prior to the shot by the director. Main gussa thi iss baat se par maan main ek hi baat chal rahi thi ki yeh scene jese tese khatam ho jayen kyuki muje iska retake nahi lena tha. Fir muje kiss karte karte uss admi ne mere bra phaad di. Main ne apne Sthaan ko chupa ne ki koshish ki par mere haath unhone kaas ke pakde hue the. Main puri crew ke samne bina blouse ke scene kar rahi thi".
 I inside was thinking "what a day it would be for crew and cast members. Seeing Madhuri Dixit topless and being shot in a bang scene." I asked" Phir kya kiya uss admi ne " .Mom" voh kiss karta hi raha, uske chest mere breast ko chu rahi the. Flow flow main uss admi ne mere boobs pakde aur dabne bhi shuru kar diye the ,yeh dekh ke phir director ne finally cut bol diya."
[Image: hqdefault-1.jpg]

[Image: images-8.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Me "Mom aap kafi bold hon". She " Yes voh scene kafi zayda real aur embarrassing ho gaya tha, I even had marks on my wrist and breast because of their action, unhone fir director ke kehne pe mujse maffi bhi mangi".
 [Image: proxy.jpg]

That was a one hell of an experience my mom shared but now I was so curious to see whats infront of a woman which she hides and censor board blurs. So genuinely I asked the same question to which she replied " Okay if you want to see a woman's breast than go and close windows and doors." That words were mesmerising I couldn't believe my Mom agreed  to show me her breast. I did as she said and came back and sat in front of her. She was wearing a shirt that time, so she started unbuttoning her shirt from top, my eyes were struck at that massive breast which were slowly being reviled. She was done unbuttoning, I could see her cleavage and also her bra partially. Before removing her shirt she took a pause and said " Dekh main yeh tere curiosity ke liye kar rahi hun par tu yeh baat kisi ko nahi batyenga ki Mom ne tuje apne boobs dikhayen". The word boobs from her mouth sounded so naughty that I readily agreed. She finally removed her shirt and now she was just in her bra. Wow man thoes globes look so beautiful, her nipples were making impressions through bra. I asked "Mom apki bra size kitne hain" she informed me that it was 34 C, I didn't had much knowledge but now I knew that this was a big no. in terms of bra , Not all woman have as big breast as my mom Madhuri Dixit have. I was getting restless, I wanted to see her naked breast. Than she stretched her hand back and removed the bra hook. Her boobs were now free from that tight  bra, she slowly removed her bra too. Now she was completely topless infront of me, I was lost in her boobs they were so perfect and big. Thoes nipples were hard and brown giving a perfect contrast to her fair pair of boobs. I was not just looking but studying her boobs, trying to capture a clear picture of them in my mind. She said " See this is what every woman has, are happy to see mom's boobies would you like to feel them?".
[Image: Illinformed-Pointless-Doctorfish-size-restricted.gif]
[Image: hqdefault-2.jpg]
This was my fucking day, as soon as she said this I grabbed her big boobs in my hand, I started taking full feel of them and pressesed them a little at first then seeing her not objecting that I squeezed them intensely. Mom moaned in pain and said " Deehre se beta yeh sensitive hote hain" . Me "Mom apko dard hua kya" she "haa beta, dheere se daboo inhe" Me " Okay mom, par agar aap allow kare toh main enhe choos sakta hun?" I wanted them in mouth so badly. Luckily she agreed " You have become a naughty boy" saying this she offered me her breast. I got close to her boobs instead of directly sucking it, I kissed around her nipples softly and than I kissed her nipples. After kissing I licked it and than finally sucked it. While sucking I took out my dick and started masturbating, mom didn't objected to it. 
[Image: images-9.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes rboii's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 27-11-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Sachin@10 - 27-11-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 27-11-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by vikya76 - 27-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by H100K - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by lasttime123 - 28-11-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by rboii - 28-11-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Madhuri Dixit and Son's - by Reeta - 29-11-2019, 07:03 AM