Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
The sight of her beautiful ass so close to his face had him so turned on. 'God, she has the most perfect ass', he thought, admiring it for a few seconds before he went back to eating her.

"You have a very sexy pussy, Samantha. Such a delicious cunt," he said, kissing all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had her squirming.

After all these days of fantasizing about fucking her he could not believe his incredible good fortune as he continued to eat the sexy stunners amazing pussy and ass.

"Such a delicious pussy, Samantha," he said again in a deep smoky voice, snaking his tongue deep inside her boiling cunt. She was going crazy from being so blatantly exposed to him. She watched her own face in the mirror, seeing the look of ecstasy all over her face from the intense energy Uncle expended on her pussy and ass.

"Did my son appreciated this sexy pussy, Samantha?" he asked, flicking his tongue across her throbbing clit.

"Oh god, he never did what you are doing," she groaned out loud.

Then he said in a stern voice," This is a pussy that needs to be tasted and eaten, Samantha...Eaten and fucked, every day."

"Oh god, it's yours Uncle. It's your pussy now," she groaned through another hot cum all over his mouth. "It should have been yours all along."

His tongue never stopped snaking between her beautiful pussy lips.

"Sexy, fuck lips Samantha...Umm, I'm imagining these beautiful lips of yours wrapped around my big cock, Samantha," he said. He casually sucked each of them between his lips, his left hand fingering and massaging her clit while his right hand finger probed her burning asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me cum again," she groaned, feeling her pussy and ass being devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Samantha, both with an incredible taste." he said. The sound of her name on his tongue was driving her insane. "Pull on your sexy nipples while I fuck you with my tongue, Samantha. You have to learn to play with yourself while we fuck. His tongue went into her pussy, then into her ass, then back into her steaming pussy.

"Oh god I'm on fire," she groaned, but did what he instructed and started pulling on her perky, pink nipples, feeling a sudden surge erupt from deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Samantha. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your sexy pussy and ass," he said.

Sensing she was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go baby. Cum all over my face. Let me really taste this sexy cunt again. Let me taste it while you cum," tunneling his tongue into her pussy then back into her scorching ass. "Watch your sexy body in the mirror when you explode Samantha. Look at all that lust on your face," he ordered, plunging his tongue into her pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," she groaned out loud, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip, her pussy spasming, exploding all over his tongue and his mouth.

Looking in the mirror and watching her body shudder and cum, she'd never seen more lust and ecstasy on her face. The look of her in her stockings and high heels made her look so depraved and sexy. She could not believe it was herself she was staring at in the mirrors on the walls.

Just as she was cumming he held her pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on her slender hip then brought his other hand around to her engorged clit, rubbing it back and forth, and then in a circular pattern, which sent her into another, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go Samantha. Cum hard baby," he said out loud, feeling her pussy clamp down on his tongue when she exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let this sexy pussy explode, Samantha. Keep cumming sexy," he said firmly, feeling her legs trembling uncontrollably, her high heels tapping the floor wildly.

Her pussy was on fire and kept popping off like fire-crackers. She was delirious as one wild orgasm after the other fired deep inside her in rapid bursts. She then realized that her father in law was a master at seduction.

[Image: 129053754_sam4.jpg]

After she came, they kissed heatedly as she tasted her sweet pussy and ass all over his mouth. The taste of her own pussy made her so hot. They continued kissing for almost an hour, their tongues flicking and twisting against each other's in a display so untamed and so sexy.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 04-12-2019, 09:44 AM