Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
"Oh God, I wish I'd known before," she groaned in a lust- filled state, delirious from being so turned on by Athreya.

He held her ass open for two minutes as she continued to groan in a low-throaty voice. She was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of her open pussy and ass. He was sizing her pussy up, imagining his huge cock going inside of her, which drove her wild.

A few minutes later he began working her up again. He spit his hot saliva against her burning asshole then used the tip of his tongue, stiffening it and stabbing it into her soaking pussy then into her well lubricated ass. As he did it he grabbed her hips and began pulling her towards his mouth as if he was fucking her, guiding her the way he wanted to fuck her. Her body shifted and suddenly she was leaning back on her foot as he fucked her with his incredible tongue.

She was in a state of ecstasy as she came again and again; His probing tongue was unlike anything she had ever experienced, certainly not by his son. As he went deeper into her asshole he pried her sexy ass apart with his hands. Her ass was on fire from being fucked this way.

"God, my ass...it's on fire," she groaned in a heated voice.

He knew she absolutely loved the sensations that flowed from her ass into her pussy. He had her cumming at will. She never knew she could cum like this.

"Beautiful ass Samantha," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into her soaking pussy then back into her wet ass.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a deep voice, feeling him running his tongue deep inside her ass, then inserting two fingers deep inside her pussy. "Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," she howled as he dominated her body, controlling it and making it cum.

[Image: 129053752_sam2.jpg]

'God, it's like he's fucking me with a cock', she thought, Athreya probed her ass then her pussy. His incredible mouth and tongue were making her wetter and hotter by the second.

She was delirious as her father in law had her young pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside her. He would eat her, stop and kiss her ass, all the time telling her how incredible she tasted and how beautiful her ass was. Throughout his wild tongue technique she was groaning in a low, throaty voice.

Every few minutes he would stop and kiss her. It was his way of intentionally making her taste herself.

"You have a wonderful tasting pussy and ass Samantha," he said hotly after their mouths met.

As they kissed she was so turned on tasting herself all over his mouth. After a minute of kissing he wanted to see her body nude.

Turning around she looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Undress me Uncle."

Taking his time with her dress he kissed her neck and her shoulders, telling her how sexy she was while he pulled it down.

'Fuck. Even the way he's undress the dress is turning me on', she thought, groaning out loud.

Once her top was removed he spun her around and went wild at the sight of her hot breasts heaving on her perfect body.

'God, she has the most amazing tits I've ever seen', he thought, taking in the sight of her pert, little pink nipples with the almost non-existent areolas.

"Beautiful tits Samantha," he said out loud, cupping each one with his chubby, hands. His tongue came out to lick each hard, little nipple.

[Image: 129053753_sam3.jpg]

She was groaning like crazy as he nibbled on each nipple for almost half an hour, his mouth making those naughty popping sounds that filled the air around them.

Listening to her groaning from pleasures she was experiencing from his touch, he was constantly thinking how lucky he was. 'God she has the most amazing tits', he thought, excited to have such a sexy teen for the entire night.

While he kissed, licked and sucked her hard nipples, sparks flying through her body. 'Oh god, I'm gonna cum again just from the way he's sucking my tits', she thought, flinching whenever he flicked his tongue over each nipple.

"Oh My God, Uncle," she groaned, arching her back and tossing her head back. She finally came in a violent rush from having her nipples worked on by her father in law.

They kissed for a few minutes as she tasted her pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind her, spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks wide apart.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 04-12-2019, 09:44 AM