Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Chapter 9 : A Fitting End or Not??

After spending some time cuddling there, Samantha came to her senses and got up and gone running out of the room. She got dressed and thought the situation thoroughly.

Meanwhile on the other side of the house, Mani had just finished their session and was having a moment for himself. That’s when his mother, Kushboo looked at him like she wanted more of her Son. Mani understood the look but he coudn’t risk going for another session as, Samantha may return from her shower anytime. At the same time, Mani didn’t wanna ignore his mother as he felt, after all these years he was the one who ignited her lust. Then he came up with a plan.

He went rushing to their room and spoke to Samantha in a fake shock. “Samantha, Ramayya is in serious condition now, both me and Mother have to be there. Now you stay here and take care of father”. Mani didn’t even let Samantha speak for a moment.

Samantha felt guilty and wanted to apologize to her Husband, but seeing how Mani and Kushboo are going together, Samantha instantly recognized that there must be something going on. And Ramayya was Kushboo’s father who is indeed ill but she doubted if that’s their true intention of leaving. And while leaving the house, Samantha noticed Mani and Kushboo smiling at each other thinking that they have successfully fooled Samantha.

And the thought of them doing again, Samantha felt disgusted by that and now her reluctance was completely gone. Locking the doors, she went to Athreya’s room. He was still lying on the bed. For some reason, he was hoping Samantha would return.

She joined him on the bed. “I knew you would return” said Athreya.

[Image: 129053750_sam.jpg]

"Samantha, I can tell you want to fuck," he said, tracing a finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh God Uncle...please. I want to be yours," she pleaded, begging him to fuck her.

Bringing his stubby finger to her mouth she instantly began sucking it.

"Oh, trust me we'll fuck, Samantha. I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw," he said, his hot breath caressing her ear. But, first I have to eat and taste this gorgeous ass and pussy one more time," he said, kissing her neck and running his hands across her wild ass again.

"Oh God...I'm so yours Uncle, all yours," she choked out, knowing he was going to drive her wild again.

Kneeling behind her he spread her ass cheeks wide apart, holding them as he looked at her exposed pussy and asshole.

[Image: 129053751_sam1.jpg]

"Such a beautiful cunt Samantha. Absolutely most perfect and sexy cunt I've ever seen," he breathed hotly, knowing that she could feel it against her exposed pussy.

'Oh God, he's just kneeling there holding my ass open looking at my pussy. God, he is so turning me on', she thought, her body quivering under Athreya's gaze on her exposed pussy and asshole.

For the next half hour he just held her ass apart and told her how sexy her pussy looked. Whenever she groaned he would kiss her ass cheeks saying she had a beautiful ass, then kiss her pussy saying it looked so sexy. She almost came from being so turned on.

After hearing her breathe deep enough to know she was climbing the walls of pleasure he began licking her clit, running his tongue over her pussy lips, then inside the center of her lips. She was groaning like crazy from the way he was working her. 'God, he owns me,' she thought, feeling his tongue and hands work in ways her husband never did.

Bending forward with her hands gripping the edge of the bed she was amazed to find herself with her dress hiked above her waist, getting her pussy and ass licked by her father in law.

As she felt his chubby hands on her ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made her pant like a dog in heat.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a soft throaty voice as just the feel of his hands on her ass drove her crazy.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Samantha," he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of her exposed and open pussy. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this sexy pussy," he said in a hot breath then added, "I've waited long for this sexy pussy."
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 04-12-2019, 09:43 AM