Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Chapter 8 : A Revenge of different sorts

After noticing the mother’s peeping on her son’s incident, Athreya wanted to find out if that lust was dual sided. So he closely watched Mani and Kushboo. And true to his suspicions, while Samantha was in the showers, Mani and Kushboo were having some naughty moments in the kitchen.

Mani saw his mother working on the kitchen, knowing that Samantha had just gone to the shower and his dad can’t climb the stairs without anyone’s help, Mani decided to have some with his mother. But unfortunately Mani had no idea that Athreya was just bluffing about his disability.

Mani came behind her and, suddenly, placed both of his hands on her ass cheeks.

Kushboo gave a small jump and turned to face him.

"Mani, get your hands off me!" she screamed.

But he squeezed even firmer on her. He couldn't let go of her, her ass felt so good.

"I can't, mathaji," he said softly.

"Mani, someone might come now. Leave me"

“No one will, Samantha just went to shower and Father is asleep downstairs and even if he wake up, he won’t be able to come upstairs without anyone’s help”

“hmmmmmmmmmmm”

She felt his arm reach down past her waist, down her abdomen to her crotch. Before she could stop him, he cupped her pubic area. She sucked in, her eyes closing. Slowly, he rubbed her, his fingers probing. Finally, his hand came away and moved back to her waist. When she looked down, she saw her skirt wet.

"Oh my God," she gasped. Mani's caressing had caused her to cum involuntarily.

She knew of only one thing that was at that position. His penis was erect.

He pushed her head to one side and planted a long kiss on her neck. He kissed all around the back of her neck and planted another long kiss on the other side. She gasped, her mind fluttering. She was starting to pant, much against her will.

[Image: 128682836_kush.jpg]

Athreya felt blood rushing to his groin area and without any further delay, he took out his mobile phone and started to record the event.

Mani’s hands reached her pallu and in one swift motion, pulled the pallu from her body. She gasped when she saw him throw it away from her reach on the floor. Then he unbuttoned her jacket and the next thing he pulled off was her bra. She was now standing topless in the kitchen and pressed against her son.

[Image: 128682837_kush0.jpg]

He cupped her breasts and squeezed them slightly. They were so soft and supple. He kneaded them with his fingers and rolled her nipples. Her hard nipples, he realised. She was enjoying this as much as he. Her pants were also getting louder with each pinch of her nipple.

She was lost in the moment but was aware of his stooping down. She felt the zip at the back of her petticoat being pulled down. She felt her petticoat fall to her feet. She felt him pull her soiled panties down to her ankles. Then he stood up and turned her around rather violently. She looked at his face while in her mind, she thought of her nakedness while he was still clothed. He pressed her against the edge of the table.

"Mani, we shouldn't be doing this in broad dayli..." she started.

But he interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers. One of his hands was pushing her head against his. He pushed her lips apart and his tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues touched and it felt erotic. He stopped kissing and just looked at her.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 04-12-2019, 09:27 AM