Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-4_EPISODE-6

Tanya had perfectly shaped solid breast.  Though she was hiding her nipple but it was not completely covered so Vikrant can easily guess that her nipples were dark brown in colour. Tanya was looking straight in his eyes. Her eyes were glimmering with sluttiness. Vikrant waited for her next move but she stood still teasing him. 

Vikrant lost his control and jumped to his feet. Tanya grins as she saw him coming close to her. Since his hands were tied behind his back so he could not grab her boobs. He leaned into her to kiss her but she started moving back laughing invitingly. She stops only when her back touched the wall, now her back was stuck to wall and she couldn’t move any more so Vikrant quickly locked her lips with his. He was kissing quite passionately and eagerly. Tanya had tempted him for long by exposing her body slowly and now he wanted to explore that hot body.

After kissing her wholeheartedly and eating the whole of her lipstick, he moved down and started kissing her neck. By now Tanya had her eyes closed. When he moved down further to her breast, she started moaning slowly too. She removed her hand from her breast and pushed her hair back which was covering other breast back too. It was a  clear signal for Vikrant and he sucked and licked her nipples with full pleasure.

After sucking her boobs for sometime Vikrant got tired as his hands were tied and it was difficult for him to lean for so long without to holding anything. Vikrant looked up in Tanya eyes almost pleading to free his hands, but instead of freeing his hands Tanya puts her right hand on his chest and started to push him back slowly and Vikrant supported her and started moving back.

“lay down on the bed Vikrant baby,” Tanya said in pampering tone. Vikrant did as was instructed.
His hands were tied on his back and he was having a difficult time lying on his back but he did, he did lay down because he anticipated the kind of pleasure Tanya will give him. She climbed up on the bed then she started caressing his shaft over his underwear sitting on his side. Then she started to push his underwear down and Vikrant helped by lifting his ass a bit.

She grabbed his hard dick in her right palm and started to give him a slow handjob. Vikrant wants his dick to be rubbed hard and faster but she was moving her hand teasingly on his dick. Then she left his dick and leaned over his head and looked deep in his eyes and asked him “ Wants to cum?”
“Yeah baby, I can't take it anymore.” Vikrant requested.

“Okay, then help me get off too.” She winked and blew the candle burning on the side table. Room filled with darkness.  Before Vikrant could adjust his eyes to darkness, Tanya moved in 69 position.
She had removed her panty by now and Vikrant can smell her pussy. He started to lick her pussy while she grabbed his dick again and started sucking its head in circular motion but soon she took more than half of his dick in her mouth.

Both of them were highly excited so they sucked each other quite vigorously. Tanya was scratching his balls with her nails while sucking his dick, in between she also teased his balls by licking his them. Vikrant was enjoying whatever she was doing on his dick and he can easily guess that Tanya was a better cock sucker than Priyanka bhabhi. 

Vikrant pushed his tongue in her pussy as he started ejaculating in her mouth. Feeling his tongue in her pussy she too reached the peak of her excitement and showered his face with her carnal juices. For some time, the room was filled with the sound of their heavy breathing.

Vikrant felt relieved after all the temptation and he absolutely loved what Tanya did with his dick and balls. He can still feel Tanya’s delicate pussy against his lips as he flings his tongue over his lips and licked down the remains of her love juices.

Vikrant was lost in his thoughts when the room suddenly fills with the lights. He saw Tanya beside the switchboard after he adjusted his eyes to the light. She has put on her Tshirt and short and was grinning at him.

“You all dressed up? Are not we going to do the real thing?” Vikrant asked her getting up and sitting, his back against the headboard of the bed.

“First tell me, did you enjoyed what I did.” Instead of reply him, Tanya asked him back while slowly moving towards bed.

“Yes I did, I was amazing, something which I have never experienced so far in my life,” Vikrant replied as she released his hands from handcuffs.

“You know why it felt so amazing, because it was something that you have never experienced in your life before. Right?” Vikrant nodded as she looked at him for confirmation.

“That’s why I want you to think out of the box and plan something adventurous. Fucking in the bedroom is all I am going to have after marriage so I want to explore new ventures before I get married. I hope you understand, so plan something adventurous so that we always remember the first time we fucked.” Tanya said.

“You are simply awesome Tanya. I will think about what you had said and tomorrow in the office I will come up with a plan.” Vikrant said and then he kissed her and then he left for his place.

~

It was hour to mid-night when Vikrant reached his building. He saw that light of Priyanka bhabhi's bedroom was still on. They must still be watching movie, Vikrant thought while climbing the stairs to his house.

Vikrant searched google for how to have adventurous sex after he laid down on his bed. He slept reading an article about how to have to adventurous sex while waiting for Priyanka bhabhi.

~

Vikrant woke up with the sound of his ringtone. His mobile was ringing. He gets hold of his mobile and saw Priyanka bhabhi was calling. He received the call and said “Hello Bhabhi”.

“Open your door” Priyanka bhabhi just said and cut the call. Vikrant checked time on his mobile before getting up. It was 3 AM. He was sleeping for 3 hours.

Vikrant quickly jumped from his bed and opened the door for Priyanka bhabhi. She was wearing a full-length night rob which she removed as soon as she entered his house and exposed her figure in blue bra and pink panty. They looked at each other and Soon their lips were locked. 

[img][Image: 129015085_main-qimg-df39f49919eda534dca6...d330ca.jpg][/img]

“Let's do it in the roof, under the open sky,” Vikrant said breaking from the kiss.

"In the roof? But its drizzling outside." Priyanka replied.

"Drizzling?? Then it will be even better" Vikrant winks at her.
[+] 10 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 03-12-2019, 09:59 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM