Adultery Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya-Completed
Mayuri had two fulfilling years at his place. She delivered our second daughter in the seventeenth month of our stay at his place. And conceived our son in the twenty-first month of our stay. Essentially, before her twenty-eighth birthday she was a mother of three children with her first conception during her twenty-fifth birthday. It was an incredible feat for a career oriented woman who didn't want to enter the family way until she was past her thirties. Just like their mother, both the kids were fair and good looking; so my apprehensions were unwarranted.

As the years progressed, the ploy of the ladies became clear to me. Not happy with their monotonous - and more importantly, monogamous lives - they conspired to embrace a promiscuous lifestyle. It was Rohini, of course who initiated the process of debauchery.

None of them wanted scandals, so they intended to keep it between the four families. However, novelty only went so far. Rohini had to add that twist; after all she had been cuckolding Shrini all those years. The gullible women - namely Dolly and Mayuri - had to embrace their fate. Rohini planted the seeds in their mind that some men - not all - actually liked it when their wives indulged in such extramarital activities.

It wasn't clear why Mayuri seemed to be the center of this new universe - perhaps it was her age, perhaps it was her beauty, perhaps it was her libido but she was crowned the queen. Later she showed that she absolutely deserve d the title. Part of Rohini's reasoning was that the men would naturally flock to her and hence she had to offer special privileges to these men. The ploy worked, excellently, as I fell for Rohini's ploy on that movie night and Rohini very adroitly conveyed this to her before even the movie started. In some sense, Rohini had convinced Mayuri that with me as her husband, she could live this lifestyle to the fullest extent. Several episodes, events reinforced this over and over. Eventually, nature took its course and it wasn't long before she desired to be impregnated by these men instead of her husband. To a certain extent, she actually believed, this is what I would have desired as well.

Dolly was a slightly different story. Vinil was indeed low on sperm count. Her plight was understandable but she did have the same cuckolding tendencies. It was just that Vinil wasn't much of a cuckold. It was only Mayuri who could live this lifestyle to the fullest. She was indeed privileged in this regard. She was gorgeous, very young, adventurous, and was blessed with a husband like me, who always wanted to reserve the very best for her. Dolly on the other hand wasn't even as willing and adventurous as Mayuri was. Neither did she like kissing Pratik, especially with his morning breath, nor did she like to spend hours fellating them. Mayuri aced the tests on every dimension.

It is clear that Pratik was the top alpha male in the group but somehow it was Shrini who first made it with Mayuri. I am still unclear why Rohini did it this way and whether Mayuri knew right at the outset that Pratik was a much potent option. It seemed to me that since Shrini had always been surrendering his rights to Pratik, it was only right for him to have a first go at Mayuri. Rohini's miscarriage only solidified this and he impregnated Mayuri before him. Mayuri claimed that the sex with Shrini was electrifying but it was mostly because of the novelty. With Pratik, it was heavenly. The frequency was much less with Pratik but it was immensely satisfying as Pratik loved being inside her most of the time. Shrini was adventurous but in retrospect she preferred Pratik over Shrini.

Just like any cuckold, my graduation took several steps. Allowing my wife to date another man. Allowing her to experiment with them. Essentially, persuading her to consider another man. Often very subtly reducing the frequency of sex with her and reacting to her fantasies or verbal foreplay. Showing her the consideration when she needed the most. Such as allowing, actually encouraging, her to mate with her lover before me or sometimes at the expense of me. Showing the indifference, first, for the state of her pussy or mouth - as to where they had been - and then, later, getting fascinated by that state. All of this culminating in her impregnation by the two alpha males.

As the prominent alpha male, Pratik impregnated all the women in the group, except for Rohini. She conceived from him multiple times but miscarried. Shrini as the next in line impregnated two women from the group. And I as the beta male, sneaked in a chance with Sneha. We had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Dolly's first conception was from Pratik, instead of me, but it only seems fair in retrospect now. She had three children, one fathered by Shrini and the rest by Pratik. Sneha too had three, one fathered by me and the rest two by her husband. The hierarchy was clear as Pratik stood at the top with the count of 6, Shrini a distant second with 2, and me salvaging a meagerly 1.

As per the plan, we returned from Denver after about 2 and half years stay. Mayuri spent the next several years raising our children and those were indeed the most challenging days as we hardly got time for each other. She immediately went on pill and shunned the thoughts of having yet another child. About once a month, Pratik would visit and spend a week working from the local office . It wasn't as electric as it used to but there were times when they would indulge in twice or thrice every night. She showed no inclination of getting pregnant again, even though Pratik often tried to convince her. Apart from those special weeks, our life was mundane for five years until the youngest one went to school.

A few times, Shrini and Rohini visited us and we did re-live some of our old days but mostly it was plain. She started her work when our youngest went to school. She worked from home most of the days, which she did most of those five years but it was far infrequent. One of those days, after she had started working full time, I happened to ask, if the black partner from her firm still piqued her interest. She smiled. We understood each other.

After the lull of daily chores and raising children, we were entering the second phase of our marriage. She was nearing her thirty-five and to some extent she had lost her interest in Pratik. The visits were very infrequent and it seemed she longed for novelty yet again. Mayuri had regained her shape and was in her pristine form, almost resembling her younger self. All the hard work with my firm had made us affluent and work didn't warrant as much attention.

Not much was said. Within a couple of months, she broke the news that her black partner, after a wait of ten years, mounted her. He was about the same age as Pratik, around forty-six then. While not very athletic, he took good care of himself and was still attractive as per Mayuri. About twice a week, they got together and she pleasured him to his hearts content. Pretty soon, she got her tubes tied, to allow for more sexual freedom with him. He was almost the same size as Pratik but a little shorter, however with a little bit of hyperactivity in the bed. Naturally, she preferred a session with him over me, even though he was much older than me. He has been discrete and she reciprocated with a fervor that he never imagined. He is her current steady lover. However, age is catching up with him fast, so she may have to consider yet another in a few years time.

On the family front, not a single soul suspects of anything. Neither do our relatives wonder about the dis-similarities between our children and why none of them resembles me.

Today, when we reflect back on our lifestyle decisions, we don't regret them. In fact, Mayuri several times admitted it would have been much better had Pratik & Shrini imposed on her as soon as she had landed in the US. Her libido was much higher and the close proximity with all the friends those days would have provided her far more opportunities. Just imagining, Pratik mounting her in the first month after our marriage gave her the shivers. How to raise so many children could have been a problem? But then, we are very well to do now.

Instead of indulging in every detail, we thought, this would be a good place to put an end to this story. We had graduated with flying colors on this journey. Mayuri's very own words were a testament to this, "If I had a chance to be born again, I would choose only you as my husband."

"There are plenty with a long and thick dick," she added, "but it is only husbands like you who allow their wives to play with them and gladly suffer the consequences."

***************The End***************
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-01-2019, 02:53 PM