Adultery Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya-Completed
Journey of a Cuckold Ch. 11

Life progressed smoothly. Shrini and Rohini had to relocate to India within a few months after Mayuri's impregnation. His family back in India needed him and he couldn't resist the lucrative offer. It was clear that Mayuri didn't assist him and that it was yet another ploy to stoke my imagination. After returning from India, I romanced Dolly. Rohini provided the necessary support and soon Dolly lead me to her marital bed.

Dolly was cute. Her simplicity and effervescent behavior enticed me. She stood only 5' 2" with a petite build; putting on a little weight in recent years. Most notably, her breasts ripened and hips widened. Vinil, in comparison was frail like Shrini but much shorter, just about 5' 1", although, he always quoted himself to be 5' 3". Dolly's striking feature was her smile; my heart fluttered every time she smiled. Another feature that attracted men was her over-sized breasts. They were about the size of a gbangfruits and on her narrow chest looked humongous. In fact, they could have looked adequate even on Sneha, who was the full-bodied lady among the four. Dolly wasn't as gifted with her complexion,though. Although she was fair, her skin texture left much to be desired.

The brief affair with Dolly bore fruits and she ended up getting pregnant. It turned out that Vinil had low sperm count and they were contemplating other ways to conceive already but Dolly preferred to do it in the old fashioned way. Unfortunately, she did this of her own accord and didn't take Vinil into confidence. The consequences of the brief affair were disastrous and if it weren't for Mayuri intervening, they were headed for a divorce. Expert manipulation of Mayuri and Dolly's shrewdness saved their marriage. Mayuri offered Vinil an open invitation to impregnate her if he felt betrayed over Dolly's and my behavior. Vinil, knowing his limitation, however, was more than happy to spend a few nights with her. While Mayuri didn't quite enjoy the sex with Vinil, she used it as an opportunity to humiliate me further.

Eventually, Vinil and Dolly were happy that I fathered their child instead of some faceless stranger. Dolly had apparently paved a path for further cuckolding of Vinil with their plan to have another child. And Mayuri categorically conveyed that I was not fathering our second child claiming that I already had my share. I was glad that I got an opportunity to sow my seed as Mayuri would have found yet another reason to conceive from some one other than me.

Vinil and Dolly also planned to relocate back to India and somehow it seemed that it was only to stay close to Shrini and Rohini so that they wouldn't have to look far to find a father for their second child. However, I was certain that no one except Shrini and Rohini knew about Mayuri's impregnation and similarly no one except Mayuri and myself knew about Dolly's impregnation.

During the last couple of weeks, Rohini and Shrini lived at our place since they had already packed off their stuff. Not surprisingly, Mayuri had relegated me to our guest bedroom. None of them had any pretension and finally for once I had experienced true form of wife-swapping. Rohini and Mayuri had little interest in their husbands during the weekends when I was present. Mayuri practically behaved as his wife and even went around with him for errands and dinners.

I didn't mind much as Rohini had suddenly turned into a tigress draining me every night I spent with her. She was passionate, experimented without any inhibitions and allowed me to take her anally on every occasion. She rimmed me several times, only to explain what pleasures Shrini had been deriving from Mayuri on a regular basis. This was besides the weekly dose of sex I was getting from Dolly, who was also in equal frenzy. Needless to mention we were pretty much drained by the time Shrini and Rohini flew to India.

The last weekend we got together as a whole group to relive our memories. The thought of sex didn't cross any (the four of us) of our minds and we were simply busy partying. We also had included a men's only hangout the last night we all were together. The women decided to spend time at home and relax while we headed to the city. I suspected some insidious plan must be shaping in their evil minds but nothing was apparent. Things unfolded gradually.

Rest of the folks headed home the next morning early as Shrini was supposed to leave early afternoon. With a late night outing the rest of us were still not in a mood to bid goodbye to them. Shrini, Pratik, Vinil, and I were sleeping in the living room. When I woke up, the folks had already left and Shrini had moved to the bedroom. Rohini woke me up and lead me to the guest bedroom.

"We don't have much time," she said. She locked her lips with mine, without paying any regard to my stale breath.

"I have little present for you," she said guiding me to the bed and pushing me back.

"Perhaps the last of such kind," she said, lifting her dress, giving an idea about what she meant. I was always nervous about this when it was talked about explicitly. Also, I had never done such a thing with Rohini apart from one earlier occasion. I was apprehensive but nevertheless went with the flow.

She straddled me quickly and lowered her pussy onto my face. It was only a few inches from my face.

"Enjoy the aroma," she commanded sensually.

"Your sexual bond with Mayuri depends on it," she exclaimed. She didn't move much apart from undulating her hips as I inhaled the pungent odor emanating from her honey pot. Needless to mention I had a raging hard on. This would have been a turn-off if I was already sexually satisfied i.e ejaculated. Perhaps, this was one of the reasons why I also enjoyed if Mayuri had sex with Shrini before me.

She lowered her vagina gently on my face but not enough to make contact with my lips. Her underwear kept the remnants of her morning session with Shrini secure. I could barely see as her night dress, a little thicker than the American versions, enveloped my face. Getting impatient, I motioned to raise my neck to get closer to her slit but she held me back with her hand, clutching my hair. She then lowered herself further but instead of targeting my lips, she rubbed her gusset on my nose, making my nose wet with the sticky substance. Having teased me enough, she finally positioned her pussy squarely above my lips but she avoided making contact. She wanted to test my subservience even further. I didn't disappoint. Extending my tongue I reached the sticky substance that was permeating through the gusset of her underwear.

"Uh...." she let out a loud groan as my tongue traced the smooth texture of her gusset, in an attempt to mop Shrini's semen.

"Relish it," she urged.

"Mayuri needs your support in order to fully enjoy her youth."

Without further ado, she promptly slid aside her gusset and let the trapped semen flow into my mouth. Unlike, my earlier experiences, it was much stickier and thick and there were several globs that gradually descended into my mouth. I didn't like the taste of the semen but somehow my sexual excitement always overcame my taste buds. I suspected, it was the same with Mayuri. After having satisfied with my oral duty, she lay on top of me kissing me on my lips.

"Did you like the taste?" she asked. I didn't like the taste but I had certainly enjoyed the experience as it pandered to my subservient tendencies.

"Aren't you going to miss it?" she asked skillfully, toying with my erect manhood. She guided my penis into her vagina and asked, "Can you feel how loose it is?"

Vagina's do get distended after intercourse, so it was but it seemed unusually so with her. Rohini was sexually much more experienced than the rest as she was much older but I had never experienced such a feeling with her earlier. It might have been simply because she always had sex with me whenever we met and very rarely she ever came to me after being with Shrini.

I nodded, honestly admitting it.

"Guess what would happen when Mayuri gives birth to your first child?"

I understood her hint.

"She either would find one for herself or would expect you to do that," she added.

"It is better if you decide who would father your next child," she suggested, grinding her hips.

"Do you understand?" she asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"Who?" I croaked, clearing my throat. She smiled.

"Did you like the taste?" she asked.

"What?" I asked puzzled. Then realized that it wasn't Shrini's semen. Vinil was certainly not her type, so that left only Pratik. Pratik, while a good friend of mine, was quite incorrigible and could easily get on anyone's nerves. There wasn't anything exciting about his looks, with protruding belly, he didn't seem quite the kind of guy she should get excited about.

"Pratik?" I asked surprised. She smiled. It had dawned on me that I must have been the ultimate cuckold, who had tasted semen of all the men in our group. Mayuri had experienced sex with Vinil and Shrini. Pratik was the only guy remaining.

"Why him?" I asked.

"Firstly, he fits the bill," she claimed.

"Secondly, Sneha wouldn't mind.

"And Lastly, physical proximity should allow ample of opportunities."

"They live in Denver," I immediately retorted.

"You could move there," she countered.

"It should be a good career move," she said referring to an open offer of starting up an office in the Denver area. I was concerned about the sudden U-Turn in our lifestyle with Shrini locating to India but this offered a glimmer of hope. Mayuri wasn't enamored by him. While she admitted that she found Shrini attractive and Vinil handsome, Pratik was never in her good books. However, she did entertain the thought of becoming Pratik's mistress earlier.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-01-2019, 02:43 PM