Adultery Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya-Completed
Mayuri pleaded, as she lay down on her bed, "Please Shrini..."

"Sameer might wake up."

"He won't," Shrini assured, lying next to her.

I presumed that he might have tried to drug me and that was perhaps why I felt sleepy immediately after dinner. However, the effect didn't last for long.

"Please Shrini," she again pleaded, "Don't jeopardize my career."

"I am helping you," replied Shrini.

"Trust me there is no other way. You have to spread your legs for the black partner of your firm to rise to managerial and executive layer."

"Better lick his asshole," he said chuckling.

"I don't need your advice on that," retorted Mayuri.

"Why are you not listening to me," she said frustrated trying to stop his advances.

"Look," she said sternly, "I know what you want."

"When the time comes," she said, her voice quivered, "you can have as many as you want."

"Three more years," she added.

Mayuri always hinted the possibility of bearing children for Shrini in our fantasies and role play but we never discussed this beyond our bedroom. It seemed to me that there was a clear understanding between Shrini and Mayuri regarding this, which confirmed Rohini's story on why the relationship snapped all of a sudden.

"What about our anniversary?" he asked.

"Aren't you itching to tongue my asshole?" he teased her. It seemed the afternoon session was a hurried one. She responded by kissing him. In the faint light I could see him squeeze her breasts as he kissed her and soon got on top of her. He kissed her breasts and bit her nipple as she groaned in pain. In no time, she slid down and took his penis in her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth," she exhaled.

"Use it as a pussy," she urged him.

"It is my anniversary gift to you!"

I didn't understand what anniversary she was referring to. The very first time she fellated was during the July 4th weekend of 1999 and the second time was during the Millennium New Year celebration. Rohini later on clarified that Mayuri made up her mind to accept the proposal on her birthday.

"Are you sure?" he asked in concerned tone.

"Yes," she replied confidently.

I had witnessed during last years valentine day when Shrini fucked her mouth. Now, I had another opportunity to witness him fuck her mouth as he would fuck her pussy. Mayuri positioned herself just under him with her legs dangling down the bed. Shrini pinned her hands under his and shoved his penis in her mouth. She had perfectly angled her mouth to ease his penetration with the help of pillow under her head. I witnessed an awesome fucking, although, I could only make out his strokes. He abused her mouth for the next ten minutes. He would alternate with long and deep strokes with rapid strokes, giving her progressively little time to recover. At no time she showed any sign of gagging and neither did she ever request him to stop his onslaught. I only wished I could have witness this in broad day light.

Having satisfied himself, he pulled her up and kissed her passionately.

"That was a splendid gift," he said commending her ability.

"How did you manage it?"

"Talent," was her witty reply. I later learned that she almost skipped her dinner that night in preparation for this act. Mayuri perhaps had made up her mind and decided to take this affair to the next level.

"Now, it's my turn to give you a gift," he said and suddenly there was silence. Shrini was still on top of her and I noticed in the dim light that he was grinding his crotch against hers. Mayuri moaned and I saw her lift her legs to encircle his butt, pulling him even further. They passionately kissed as this dry humping went on.

Shrini lifted himself up and kneeled between her legs, which were spread wide. Not words were exchanged but I noticed that Mayuri's hands were busy stroking his thick penis gently.

"You are practically drooling," Mayuri said as she licked her fingers wet with his precum. She stroked his cock a few times, until it was fairly taught and positioned it at the entrance of her vagina. All of this happened in less than couple of minutes but in my mind I played it several thousand times in slow motion that even today I could vividly recollect the actual sequence of events. Mayuri winced as Shrini's penis entered her and soon she was moaning continually. Her grunts grew louder with each stroke and it seemed she had almost forgotten about my presence. Fortunately, she was not too loud to wake any of the neighbors.

He penetrated in that position for a little while and then urged her to lift her legs above his shoulders that would allow for much deeper penetration. With each of his thrust, Mayuri grunted and winced in pain but it was evident that she longed for it as well. Shrini, for his frail frame, was not only just well endowed but also much fitter to continue pumping her for not less than twenty-five minutes. Finally, after pleasuring Mayuri for over thirty minutes, he collapsed on her.

Catching her breath, she said, "Hopefully, I would have a present for you in nine months!"

"Are you pleased?" she asked him lovingly toying with his hair. He didn't respond; having exhausted himself after such a frantic session, it was understandable. As he tried to rollover to her side, she stopped him saying, "Let it soak in a little."

"Impregnating anyone is a pleasure," he responded lazily to her question.

"More so when the lady happens to be gorgeous and someone else's wife," he chuckled. Mayuri responded by slapping on his bare bottom playfully.

After a few minutes he lifted himself off her but she didn't let him rollover instead she tugged at him and slid down under him. Shrini instinctively understood and offered his penis for her to suck on. She took his slimy penis in her mouth and deep throated his penis; perhaps sucking every last bit of his semen into her mouth.

Mayuri then altered her position to pleasure his anus; Shrini only moaned in response. I presumed she would do it only for a minute or so but she continued on for another five minutes. Hearing Shrini moan, I longed for that experience as well but neither Mayuri nor Rohini would ever return that favor.

They quickly wrapped up and Shrini left after tidying himself. At the door, she gave him a light peck on his lips and grabbing his crotch said, "Although you are a Stud, you would need a few more turns before planting your seed!" She hinted towards a possibility of another session tomorrow night or perhaps in the afternoon.

Mayuri locked the door behind him and tiptoed inside. I presumed she was heading towards the bathroom to clean herself before going to bed. Then quite surprisingly her hand sneaked under my blanket and cupped my stiff erection. She knew that I was awake. It startled me but then I quickly regained composure and turned to look back at her; my heart was beating frantically and my lips were parched. She planted her lips on mine and waited for me to reach out; perhaps she wasn't sure if I would want to kiss her immediately after she rimmed him. I didn't disappoint her.

She lay next to me fondling my erection and sucking on my lips. Breaking the kiss, she asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Very much," I blurted in response.

"Do you like me being a slut for him?" was her next question. I responded by kissing her passionately.

"Show me how much you like it," she whispered climbing up on me. She sat astride my chest making me realize how much Shrini must have cum in her; her panty was practically soaking with mixture of their juices. She hesitantly moved forward until her pelvic area was almost near my face. She was still supporting herself taking little support of my chest. She let me take the next step and I made an effort to get closer to her vaginal opening. However, because of the awkward position I couldn't reach her nether from where pungent smell was emanating.

"Do you smell it?" she asked in shaky voice, lifting herself over my face. It was out of world experience for me as even with Rohini I had never got a chance to smell or taste such a freshly fucked pussy. I breathed in the pungent aroma, which acted as an aphrodisiac now. As I gently nuzzled her panty covered pussy, my nose became wet with their secretions.

"That's the smell of a well-endowed stud," she moaned as I showered her with gentle kisses.

"Taste it," she urged. I opened up my lips and let me tongue sneak out to taste remnants of their mating. She let me take a few licks for a few moments and then ground her crotch on my open mouth and my nose. The slimy stuff had descended on my mouth and nose now and there was plenty of the gooey stuff. She moved the gusset of her underwear with her one hand and with other she pulled my face up closer to her crotch to give me complete access to her well-fucked and lubricated vagina.

"Lick it all!"

"Get used it," she urged as I slid my tongue between the folds of her distended pussy. I had eaten her several times in (almost) five years of marriage but I never felt her so stretched out. The only time I had sensed her to be a little loose was when I paid a surprise visit on her birthday last year.

"You might find my pussy in this state more often than not," she seethed as I nibbled on her clit.

"Now that you have given him a free pass," she added. I was busy cleaning up her messy pussy while she continued her blabbering. It was an erotic experience for both of us and I found her responding to even simplest of my tongue strokes. After I had cleaned up completely, having devoured every last bit of his semen from her pussy, she twirled her gusset inside out and asked me to clean it up.

"Don't waste his precious semen," she said. I didn't resist and licked her very wet gusset free of his semen. She then slid back on top of me and planted a very hot kiss on my lips again.

"Perfect husband," she complimented.

"Allowing a deserving stud to mate and impregnate his beautiful wife," she said jerking my penis.

"How was it?"

"Living your fantasy?" she clarified.

"Were you in your fertile period?" I asked surprised, although I did believe she was.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-01-2019, 02:36 PM