Adultery Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya-Completed
"Yarraman, of all the finest stallions was clueless," she said teasing him.

"All he needed was self-belief," she added teasingly.

"What do you mean?" Shrini asked.

"If Yarraman believed that he only deserved to mate with Belle then he should have precisely done that," Mayuri responded. The conversation was taking an interesting turn.

"Mount her as soon as the opportunity presents," she said biting her lower lip. Shrini didn't need any other cue and he pulled her in as the gap between them narrowed.

I wondered if Mayuri had seriously meant that and asked Rohini what she thought.

"She would have eventually," she said.

"I had rather prefer it happen this way, though." She added.

"Which way?" I asked didn't understanding what exactly she meant.

"Belle purposely leading Yarraman out of Brolga's sight so that he could mount her and perpetuate his genes."

"That way he knows that Belle indeed preferred his genes over Brolga's."

"And so he did take her unprotected on your marital bed but didn't cum in her," she exhaled.

"Why don't you lap a little more, your finger is making me sore," she complained to my rude see-sawing.

"She is on the pill," I managed to say almost implying that I was okay with him ejaculating inside her. We had never discussed about this aspect and I always felt Shrini would use condom. It didn't matter she was not too keen on have children until she was 30.

"Yes he knew and neither was this her fertile period," she said.

"And that's why he chose to ejaculate in her mouth instead!"

"Although, we discussed about doing this during the peak of her fertile period but she felt that the new millennium was the logical beginning."

"Mayuri said she was not going off the pill anytime soon so it wasn't all that exciting," she added. I was surprised that Mayuri could have mentioned this. Was she contemplating on such a possibility if she had not been on the pill?

"I can't believe she let him cum in her mouth," I said in disbelief, although I had witnessed the action itself.

"Yes, and not once but 5 times in a span of 12 hours," she said emphatically.

"Five times?" I exclaimed.

"Yes, five times!"

I remembered witnessing her take his load only twice that night but then I slept after that and missed any action that might have happened.

"When did he return home?" I asked.

"A few minutes before I called you," she said. That was around 3:00 in the afternoon. I couldn't believe they had 3 more sessions in a span of 5 hours.

"Didn't I tell you that she might reserve certain privileges for her preferred lover?" she reminded me.

"Btw, has she ever been naughty with you?" she asked inquisitively.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean did you folks ever do it at a public place?" she clarified.

"Did they?" I said completely stunned by Mayuri's audacity. No wonder they were gone for more than 45 minutes. I had noticed lots of women were in men's bathroom that night having sex in the toilet. Security had turned a blind eye to these activities.

"Well after the New Year kiss, Shrini asked her if she wanted to finish what she had started back in the theatre. She agreed and so they went to men's room where she gave him a blow job in one of the toilets and swallowed his cum.

"I didn't realize Mayuri could be so sluttish," I said. Then again, I marveled at Shrini's stamina since it was only after couple of hours he was fucking Mayuri again in our bedroom. And since then he had cum 4 more times. I wondered if he had any sperm left for the last session.

"That's what happens when such a hot woman is paired with somebody like Shrini!"

"Imagine her doing something like that with her husband's friend, the first thing in the new millennium before even sharing a kiss with her husband," she added.

"Did Mayuri share the details with you about their episodes?" I eagerly asked.

"Yes, she did."

"They did 5 times. 2 of them were just blowjobs. Twice he fucked her and once they did it in the shower."

"So, after the nightclub incident, they fucked at home in the night and then again in the morning."

"A little later they did it in the shower. And finally just before he was about to leave he made her give a blow job right in front of your door."

I knew they couldn't be adventurous enough to engage in sex in front of my door. She meant behind the door inside our room. But even then there was a lot of risk of getting caught by me.

"You mean behind our main door," I clarified.

"Yes, he was standing in the corridor facing the kitchen."

Rohini had turned around and motioned me to move towards her mouth and then she took in my semi-flaccid prick in her mouth and within no time it doubled its size; no where near Shrini's dimensions, though.

"Did she enjoy the fucking?"

"Was she able to accommodate him," I asked. Although, I witnessed the action, I was curious to find out what Mayuri herself felt about the episode.

"She loved it!" Rohini said in between her sucking. Her fingers caressing my asshole as she sucked in my sacs.

"It hurt but her well-lubricated vagina could accommodate his penis.

"She never felt so stuffed and it was as if with each thrust Shrini's penis was knocking at the entrance of her cervix to open up."

"With the amount of semen he produces, he could be practically washing her cervix with it," she said emphatically."

"Make sure she never misses her pills," suggested Rohini.

"Mayuri is cautious about that aspect," I assured her.

"She would insist on condom if she forgets her pills," I added.

"You are mistaken," she retorted.

"Shrini would never use a condom and once he is inside she will make sure he ejaculates inside her."

"Besides, condoms aren't foolproof," she clarified.

"Mayuri is ambitious and has no plans of entering the family way before she is 30," I said.

"We discussed it before our marriage," I added.

"Then all the more reason to be careful," she said.

Rohini let me cum in her mouth that evening. The next two days were similar. I thought about how Shrini and Mayuri were doing back in the city. Rohini didn't divulge the details apart from the fact that they were having plenty of sex.

Just when we felt that we would see through the economic downturn, disaster struck. Rohini and Shrini lost their baby due to a still-birth. There was shortage of oxygen supply to baby and it was late by the time they diagnosed this. Rohini and Shrini were unhappy by this sudden turn of events. We were disturbed since we felt somehow we brought this bad omen.

Rohini had a tough time conceiving in the first place and the Doctor's said it would be unlikely for her to conceive again. Next week was pretty much eventless as our friends from Fresno and Los Angeles visited us to offer their condolences.

Quite surprisingly, Rohini emerged from this pretty quickly. In a matter of weeks, she put this behind. Shrini, on the other hand, took some time to get over it. I knew things had restored to normalcy when Rohini asked me if I was ready to repay the second favor. It was the first week of February. I hoped I wouldn't loose the last bet of Mayuri performing analingus on Shrini.

Although, we had agreed for only one sexual favor, I had rimmed her countless number of times in the past few weeks. This one had to be a little more adventurous than the previous.

"Sure," I replied promptly.

"What's it?" I managed to ask.

"Well, don't flinch at it," she warned.

"But, I want you to go down on me after I have had sex with Shrini," she let it out.

"What?" I blurted out surprised that she would harbor such a fetish. It would have happened if we had indulged in threesome or group sex, I thought.

"Are you suggesting that we indulge in a threesome?" I asked. "Where did you get that idea?" she frowned at me.

"I meant after he had sex with me," she clarified.

"What's the big deal?" I asked not realizing that Shrini rarely used condoms.

"You are not implying," I asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.

"I want you eat a creampie from me," she clarified.

"It is so gross," I complained.

"Not more than rimming," she retorted.

"It is so humiliating," I complained.

"Nobody has to know about it," she assured, "it will be our secret."

I thought for a moment about the ramifications. I had tasted my semen few times; it was a little bitter to get excited about the thought of it. Then I wondered if Rohini and Mayuri didn't mind it much, then surely it wouldn't be intolerable.

"What is your motivation behind this?" I asked.

"I want to experience it," she said

"I have read that it gives immense pleasure to the woman."

"Most of the pleasure is psychological, which only Mayuri could experience," she exhaled.

"Mayuri would never entertain such pervert fantasies," I retorted.

"She might not."

"It doesn't stop you from giving her that pleasure, though."

"You would be lying if you said you never had the desire to have sex with her after Shrini made love to her," she said.

"Yes..." I said.

"But Mayuri wouldn't want to," she interjected. I agreed.

"Do you know why?" she asked.

"No, I never asked her," I said.

"Although, she knows you approve of her mating with Shrini, she is not 100% certain about that," she said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Journey of a Cuckold by vyasya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-01-2019, 02:26 PM