Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-4_EPISODE-4

Saxena was in his early sixties but he had maintained his body well so he looked younger than he actually was. He was a tall man with overbearing moustache on his face which overall made him look raunchy. He had a very dominating personality.

Sunel knocked at his bedroom door and informed Priyanka that Saxena uncle has come to see her. Three of them waited, as she asked to wait 1 minutes.

“She must be changing as oil had smeared on her Kurti while massaging,” Vikrant explained to which both of them nodded. Then they heard Priyanka’s voice as she asked them to come in. When they enetered they saw Priyanka laying on the bed. Vikrant felt relieved as she had changed into a nighty and replaced the bedsheet too which had a wet spot because of her squirting.

“How are you Priyanka? How you fell??” Saxena uncle asked approaching her.

Now Saxena uncle was standing just at the side of the bed while Vikrant and Suneel were standing just behind him.

“I was taking a shower and then suddenly I lost my balanced and fell on my back. It hurt very bad then but thanks to Vikrant, I am feeling better than before.” Priyanka smartly answered him.

“Looks like Vikrant had worked well on your body………I mean massaged your body well.” Saxena uncle continued.

“Hmmmm……..yeah…... Actually massaged had helped, pain is almost negligible now.” Priyanka replied.

“But massage only will not help it, you must try to walk too. As the body will get cold you will pain again and it might increase to unbearable level.” Saxena uncle said leaning in and rubbing his strong palm on her forhead.

“But I am hardly able to stand, how I will walk?” Priyanka replied with a very innocent expression on her face. Vikrant was perplexed as he was guessing wheather Priyanka was trying to flirt with Saxena uncle.

“Don’t worry, I will help you beta ji” Saxena uncle said and slipped his right hand under her head to help her get up.

He then made her stand on her feet but as soon Priyanka get on his feet, she made a face which conveys them that she was in greater pain and then her body trembled and she acted as if she was losing her balance.

Saxena uncle was alert for situation as he hastily puts his right arm across her waist while Priyanka kept her left hand over uncle’s shoulder to maintain her balance. Vikrant knew that Priyanka was absolutely alright but he wonders if she was acting just to save their asses or she was actually seducing a man or rather old man, in presence of her husband and her lover.

“Let's go outside, in the living room. You will better after walking a bit.” Saxena uncle announced. Then Suneel started to walk towards living and Saxena uncle holding Priyanka in his arm followed him while Vikrant was behind all of them. Vikrant noticed that Saxena uncle right hand, which was on Priyanka waist had slipped a bit as She walks and was now resting well on her hips.

“You should try to walk a bit just like this else your muscles will get stiffed and you will not be able to sleep also.” Saxena uncle suggested after all of them reached the living room and settled on the sofa.
“Hmmmm…..Thank you, uncle Ji. I will follow what you have advised.” Priyanka nodded.

“Suneel you must take care of your wife should not trouble your neighbour Vikrant so much.” Saxena uncle said giving Vikrant an intense look.

“Its no trouble, I am more than happy to be of some help to them.” Vikrant snapped back.

“Actually, Uncle ji is right. Due to work I was not able to take care of Priyanka but Since I have completed my Project file and mailed it to the client, I wanted to spend some quality time with my wife.” Finally, Suneel spoke up, he sounded guilty.

Then Saxena uncle left for his house as his wife starting calling him. Suneel ordered some food online and three of them had dinner.

“I am planning to watch some movies on the T.V. together,” Suneel said after dinner.

“I should leave then, Good night Bhaiya and bhabhi ji” Vikrant left their house. He knows since Suneel was sober today will be watching movies with Priyanka he had no chance to have fun with her.

~

Vikrant checked his mobile after he entered his apartment. He had left his mobile in his apartment. A WhatsApp notification popped up as soon as he turned on his mobile data. Tanya had sent him some photos. He suddenly remembered that Tanya had told him in the office, when he had inquired about her boring regular underwears, that she will send him some photos in exotic innerwear she had.

Vikrant quickly clicked her messages on whatsapp. She had sent him two photos. In the first Photos, she was standing wearing a pink bra and panty.

[img][Image: 128706104_screenshot_20191031-154937.jpg][/img]

While in the second photo she was laying in her bed wearing a violet colour bra and red panty.

[img][Image: 128706150_screenshot_20191031-155747.jpg][/img]

“Are you busy??” was the last message Tanya had send him. Vikrant checked time, she had sent that message 15 minutes ago. Her status shows that she was ‘Online’ right now so Vikrant made a video call to her and she was quick to accept it. Tanya was on her bed wearing a white T-shirt.
“Sorry, I was a little busy. Actually, my neighbouring Bhabhi ji has fallen in the bathroom and hurt her back and legs so I was just helping them.” Vikrant told her. Both of them had a big wide smile on their face, the Flirtuous Smile.

“Ok, had you checked photos I send you,” Tanya asked in a seductive tone.

“Yeah, I have checked them and I must say, you have a such a perfect figure which can embarrass even the super-models,” Vikrant said in a flirty tone.

“What you liked the most??” Tanya further probed him.

“This is a very tricky question, you have perfect size and superb assets,” Vikrant answered carefully abstaining from using any sexual words.

“Vikrant why are you talking as if we are in a board meeting?? You can use those words, I won't mind infect those words will thrill me, so now tell me that what you liked and why??” Tanya made her intention clear. She knew that she had a great body but she wants to listen it from Vikrant’s mouth. It was just pure lust.

“Well if you insist, you have such a great pair of boobs. Your breasts are simple looks so solid and round, I guess cupping them in hands will be a tremendous experience.” Vikrant elaborated in a very husky voice.

“Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you wanna grabe them?” Tanya asked, her face turning red.

“ Yeah, If you allow”

“hmmmm, so tell me more”

“Well, You have such a sexy deep navel that wanna push my tongue in there and suck you,” Vikrant told and in response, Vikrant saw Tanya closing her eyes may be trying to imagine how it will feel when he will suck her navel.

“hmmmmmmmmmmm”

“And finally your thighs, you have such an meaty thighs which are luring me to kiss all over them. But I am bit disappointed with you too?” Vikrant continued.

“Why So?” Tanya opened her eyes and asked.

“You have sent frontal shots only, I wanna see your ass too.” Vikrant requested her.

“You wanna see my ass? Then how about a striptease? I have told you that I had made a list of activities that I want to do and Striptease is on top in that to-do list.” Tanya informed him while offering him a striptease.

“Striptease?? I don’t know if my mobile screen will be able to handle your hotness.” Vikrant said happily. Him face resemble the kid whose wish has been just been fulfilled.

“Then don’t risk your mobile, come over my place. I will give you a live striptease, hope your eyes will able to handle my hot body??” Tanya teased him as she invited Vikrant.

Vikrant was about to fell from his bed due to excited but then a notification popped up, it was a message from Priyanka Bhabhi and his excitement vanished as soon as he read it. “Getting bored!!!! Don’t sleep, I will come upstairs after this boring movie is over and Suneel go to sleep.”

Vikrant was in a dilemma now. His hot colleague, Tanya was inviting him to her place, to give him a live striptease while Priyanka bhabhi had messaged him that she will come to his apartment after her husband sleeps.
[+] 6 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 30-11-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM