Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
As for Kushboo, she was drenched absolutely to the knees, leaning against the wall so she wouldn't collapse on the spot. She had both hands between her legs. She closed her eyes for a moment and pictured his head between her legs, going down on her pussy.

[Image: 128480092_sam6.jpg]

Mani cried, "Oh Sammu! Faster! Faster darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" and his cum started spurting all over her hands, the floor, and her handkerchief that she had so thoughtfully placed on his throbbing cock.

Samantha laughed and exclaimed, "Oh my God! That’s a lot of cum!"

Within minutes, his cock was erect again. He picked her up, laid her on the large kingsize bed, and lifted her legs. He was determined to give Samanth a real treat. He leaned over, moved her panties a little aside and kissed her mound and labia. She jumped up and her eyes widened.

Mani licked Samantha with long strokes from the mouth of her vagina all the way to her clitoris, just stopping short of her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she started bucking. Now it was time to lick her clit. He continued to lick her entire pussy and proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood, fully exposed, reddish, and swollen. Then, he increased the length of his strokes and included her clit.

[Image: 128480093_sam7.jpg]

She screamed, "Aaaaaoooohhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! Aaaaaoohhhhh...!" and she squeezed her pussy muscles and he felt her hot cum squirt out of her pussy onto his tongue and into his mouth.

That did it for kushboo. She had to see them together at all costs. She stopped by the side door to her son's bedroom and over the corner there was a window which was partially open, and all kushboo had to do was touch it and it swung open enough for her to see by the dim glow of the night light. Just as she thought, Mani's head was bobbing up and down between the Samantha’s long, widely spread legs. She had got there just in time to see him stop and flip her body over with one hand.

Listening to her son, her nipples were aching and burning, and her pussy was on fire. She would have given anything to be in Samantha’s place at that moment, her son licking her pussy. Daringly her hand worked furiously in my pussy. She had never touched herself there in the open before, but in her state of extreme arousal, it was just one extra source of sexual excitement.

They rested for a couple of minutes, kissed, then Mani felt Samantha's hand on my cock, and she started to stroke it. He removed her blue satin panties, took off his pants and underwear, and lay on top of her. After spending some time kissing her lips, he moved down to her breasts and erect hard nipples, and sucked them for a while. He nibbled her earlobes and kissed and licked her slender neck. Next, he ran his tongue over her tummy and then went over to her glorious thighs and licked her thighs. This tickled her a little and she squirmed and giggled. He then moved up alongside her, kissed her again, squeezed her petite boobs, massaged her erect nipples using two fingers and his stiff cock was positioned at the entrance of her temple of love.

Kushboo knew that she needed to leave, and quickly, before she was caught. No one would know that she had seen anything. But her feet weren't having any of it. She had to stay and see her son fucking his wife in her tight little pussy.

Mani’s cock head was right at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed a little and could feel the head penetrate Samantha a little bit. Her wetness along with her creamy cum from her orgasm helped the penetration. Her pussy felt tight and he pushed firmly and got the head inside her. He started to gently move his cock in and out of her and felt her upward thrusts.

[Image: 128480094_sam8.jpg]

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...!" Samantha cried in pleasure.

Kushboo was fingering my clit wildly as mani was thrusting in to Samantha fiercely.

Mani cried out, "Oh Sammmuuuuuuuuuuu...!" and shot his semen in several strong spurts. One spray landing on her boobs, one glob on her neck, several drops on her tummy, and the rest on her smooth shaven mound.

At the same time, Kushboo als0 hit her orgasms in unison. And she left there muffling her moans. And unaware to Kushboo, all her actions were watched by Athreya who caught her little incident accidentally.

[Image: 128480095_sam9.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 30-11-2019, 09:53 AM