Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
They kissed passionately, their lips and tongue dancing in an amorous dance of which they only could feel. His kisses felt so good, so warm, so loving. It was her addiction, his love, his kisses... She had to have more as soon as the pleasure filled her heart. They kissed more, their lips softly massaging each other, their tongues playing together in their mouths. When they finally pulled apart to breathe, he stroked her hair lightly.

"Are you hot, Honey?" he asked, grinning at her.

"A little," She teased him back. "What………. what are you going to do about that?"

"Tonight is our night for fantasies to become real", he exclaimed.

“Hey, what’s so special about today? Isn’t this our thirtieth night?” said Samanth.

“Is it thirty already?, honestly I stopped counting, But that’s not the point. Tonight’s our first night as a Married couple” answered Mani.

He signalled Samantha to undress. He wanted to see her breasts. He wanted to fondle them, kiss them bare.

She began to undress herself. She slowly unbuttoned her jacket, removed it. her hands went to her blouse, opening one button at a time. Mani was staring at her. She removed her blouse and then her sheer white bra. Her bare breasts were in full view then, naked from the waist. Her breasts attracted him, round, ample and firm, perfect breasts with brown nipples. She heard his gasp of pleasure at seeing her naked breasts. She blushed but she did not stop.

She slides her pants down, she felt so exposed in full view of him. She slide her petticoat down her knees; they now lay at her ankles. She stepped out one foot; She still hesitated but She stepped out the other one. Done! She was fully naked now.

She stood naked. She was fully offered to Nature, offered to Love, offered to Him.

[Image: 128480088_sam4.jpg]

Samantha looked at Mani shyly, smilingly. She saw his eyes focused on hers, looking over the curves of her naked body.

"Wow, sweet heart! You look incredible! You are beautiful like angel from the haven. My sweet darling, you have a beautiful sensual body!" He admired.

She blushed at the compliment but at the same time “you naughty, you have seen my body thousands of times”.

“Yes, like I said already, this is our first night as couple and yes this seems like new to me” replied Mani.

She blew a kiss to him and raised her arms proudly to better enhance and show him her naked breasts, her whole nude body. He looked at her with love and desire melted.

"You are so beautiful, so elegant and so sexy!"

At the same time, Kushboo was downstairs chit chatting with the relatives. Even though her body was there, she was wondering what kind of naughty things her son was doing to Samantha. Kushboo was supressing her sexual thoughts all these years and it was not easy. But ever since she and her son had a little ‘incident’, her sexual thoughts have started to reappear again and it was getting hard to control them these days.

She excused herself from there and slowly sneaked to the top stairs where Mani was having his first night. She was cursing herself for doing this but she couldn’t help it. When she neared their room, she could hear Samantha moaning.

Meanwhile Mani was fingering Samantha and gently but firmly massaged her G-Spot. She closed her eyes and moaned. A few minutes later, she tightened her legs and with her fingers, squeezed his cock hard. Her pussy muscles contracted and spasmed.

[Image: 128480091_sam5.jpg]

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! " and Mani felt her pussy muscles tighten. She held his cock tighter and moved her butt in rhythm with his fingers and Mani felt the wetness of her sticky, creamy cum on his fingers.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 30-11-2019, 09:52 AM