Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Mani was waiting anxiously in the room for her arrival. The room was filled with a scent of jasmine. The bed and its sides were decorated with flowers all over. He was really excited at the same time equally curious about his first night. Even though its not their first time, there was something that made this night special. He took an apple and ate it slowly to pass the slow moving time. It was almost past half an hour when Mani decided to go out and look out for pry.

He was greeted by her fully decorated with flowers and jewels all over her curvy body. She looked really pretty in her blue colored silk saree. She faced the floor as Kushboo nudged her to go inside the room. Mani smiled and came inside the room.

After a few seconds she entered the room and closed the door behind. She lifted her head up and smiled at him.

"Did I made you wait too much, Mani?" she enquired.

"Not really, Sammu..." he blurted out. "Actually...Yes."

She came forward and seat near him on the bed. He took her hands into his palm and cupped it. Her hands were soft and cold. Mani felt a wave of naughty thoughts running through his mind by her touch. He grinned which she noticed in a glimpse of his face.

[Image: 128480086_sam2a.jpg]

"I think I know what you are thinking," she said scanning his expression.

"Oh, really. Tell me, What was I thinking brilliant lady?" Mani asked her back.

"You thought of something bad and naughty. Didn't you?" She questioned him with a false anger.

Mani looked into her eyes with a naughty grin as he spoke out, “You are really my perfect wife."

"But I actually planned to be a good boy tonight for at least some time, Sammu. I promise."

"I won't mind even if you turn out to be a bad boy sooner." Her face filled up with shyness as he moved his hands over her smooth hands.

Mani blew her a light kiss on her neck and his lips were like feathers. A shiver of pleasure ran along her spine. A second kiss, as sweet as the first one, landed on her lips. Samantha closed her eyes. He did not touch her body with his hands; he just kissed her tenderly on her neck, her lips and her shoulders. She began to relax but still tensed.

[Image: 128480087_sam3.jpg]

Samantha felt his arms holding her so tightly and so lovingly, keeping her warm. Her body thrilled in his embrace.

With one of his hands, he gently touched her face and ran his fingers through her soft hair. His finger tip encircled a few strands of her hair. His fingers then tenderly moved from her hair and down towards her chin. With them on her chin, Mani softly moved her head around so that she was facing him, seeing his eyes. She stared deeply into his eyes for a few silent loving, deep moments, before closing them to the feel of his warm, moist lips upon her own.

His tongue licked softly upon her lips, tracing her lips. His soft lips brushed gently against her lips as it probed into her warm mouth with his moist, soft tongue. She felt the joy uprising in her once lonely soul as they kissed deeply and lovingly. She felt his arms warped around her cold, aching body, warming it up so much and made her feel safe and loved. She felt so comfortable within his welcoming warms, so loved. Her fingers ran through his hair, as they explored each other's mouths. She loved the feeling of his soft hair; It sent tantalizing electricity through Samantha.
[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 30-11-2019, 09:51 AM