Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Chapter 7 : Marriage for a Purpose

While Mani was having fun with Samantha, Athreya had plenty of time to go perfect his plan. Athreya learned a lot about Mani, his mother and their lives. At first Athreya was pretty mad about losing his youth and having been wasted 20+ years in coma. But then after raiding old Sethuraman’s research lab, Athreya found out that the Watch can only go back 24 hours of a particular day, not 20+ years.

[Image: 128480083_sam.jpg]

After knowing that that watch is useless to him, his rage turned towards Mani who looks like Sethuraman, multiplied that rage tremendously. Then one day Athreya spotted Mani with Samantha. Seeing hot Samantha, Athreya got a stone cold boner. Feeling the boner after all these years, he felt refreshed and thought that instead of killing Mani and taking Samantha forcefully, he wanted to seduce Samantha. Being already seduced Nithya, he was cocky and confident now that he could somehow pull this off.

So Athreya entered the Mani’s home, disguised as Handicapped Sethuraman. He also faked a sobbing backstory which will make their emotions decide instead of their brains.

[Image: 128480084_sam1.jpg]

Mani and his mother bought Athreya’s story and really felt sad. Mani also learnt about his childhood and even though kushboo was not his birthmother, he consoled her that he will always be his dear mother.

Athreya next stated that since he has aged well now, he wants to see his son married soon. But the real reason was to get more time with Samantha. And this idea was well received because Mani and Samantha were already deeply in love and Kushboo dearly wanted a Daughter in Law for her.

The wedding took place in a simple manner. Only close relatives were invited and they were quite delighted. The couples were getting tired and exhausted. Yet, the upcoming night for them kept them awake. Both of them were excited and curious. Samantha was wearing a pink coloured silk saree with matching pink earrings and slippers. Mani glanced at his wife and gave her a naughty grin. She blushed and her big black eyes faced the floor in utmost shyness. Mani loved the feeling of making this pretty girl blush so much. He poked her hips through her saree which made her yelp loud. But she controlled herself to minimize her noise.

[Image: 128480085_sam2.jpg]

"I think you should try to control your yelps and squeals more often hereafter," Mani said with a grin.

"Don't do this again, father in law is looking" Samantha scolded him, pretending to be annoyed and poked his ribs.

Sethuraman was lecherously staring at Samantha calming himself to be patient.

As it was almost 10:00 P.M. in the night, the guests have started moving out one by one. The emptiness in their home, gave more space for the couples as they were already getting intimate.

"Shall we go back to our room?" Mani enquired Samantha pretending a serious look.

"I know what you are up to, my sweet husband, but the parents are still awake." Samantha said.

"What they have to do with this, Sammu?" Mani asked as he took the tip of her pink saree and rolled it between her fingers.

"They will decide whether tonight is our wedding night or maybe after some days." Samantha replied back with a sly smile on his face.

"No Way," he blurted out annoyed and sat down in the seat behind him. Samantha sat down beside him and held his hands in hers.

"What?? This is not like its our first time," She said with a wink.

Mani suddenly bent forward and planted a quick kiss on her chin and grinned wide.

"Hey..." She squealed as her fingers wiped her chin.

"No one is around, Samantha. And I don't need to ask anyone to kiss my wife. Do I?" Mani enquired.

"No," Samantha replied blushing and bending her head down.

[+] 1 user Likes MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 30-11-2019, 09:51 AM