Adultery Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho
The two friends lay there on the bed, watching each other. Alamelu was drained and satiated and supremely happy. She beamed at her friend, Shobha, who lay a little away. That gap between them came about when Alamelu rolled away and Srikant mounted her with a newfound aggression. Till then Alamelu was on top of him; and he was seated in Shobha's lap, as if on offer.

Alamelu had since pulled her saree and in a fashion used it to cover her breasts and crotch and the cloth wound its way around her body and continued on to the floor and god knows where else.

All three of them lay on Alamelu's marital bed where Shobha had delivered her friend the young man Srikant, who lay on the other side of Alamelu, gently snoring. His flaccid cock lay on its side as the youth succumbed to the exhaustion of Alamelu's assault on him; and his ravaging of her. He had completely enjoyed the unexpected tightness of her cunt which was a completely contrast to the bubbly cauldron that Shobha presented.

Shobha watched Alamelu, lightly covered in the damp saree. It stuck to her in places where she was wet with Srikant's cum or her own squirts or perspiration. She was thin, all right but she had curves. None of this was obvious either to Shobha or the young lover till Shobha had methodically stripped Alamelu of her garments.

"It was super!" grinned Alamelu. [Supera irundudu.]

She idly rubbed her crotch, her wonderfully stretched and strained pussy lips and closed her eyes to drift off when Shobha woke her with a sharp "Hey!"

"I thought you'd leave some for me," she complained. [Ennaku konjam vittu vechirpainu edirparten]

"Leave some of what?" asked Alamelu innocently.

Shobha nodded towards the supine form beyond Alamelu. "That," she said simply. Alamelu turned to look at Srikant and looked intently at his cock which seemed to move with his breathing. She looked for signs of life and finding none turned to her friend.

"I thought you said he was good for many fucks!" she countered. [Nalla teipaanunney?]

"Yes but not with the kind of animalness on display," commented Shobha. [Adukku ippaidya.]

"Now what about me?" she whimpered, rubbing her thighs together. She had hoped for a robust turn but now this 18-year old boy was exhausted. She had no way of knowing that Alamelu's robust and vigorous fucking – given as well as taken – was on top of a night of intermittent sessions of masturbation that Srikant had indulged. He was just compensating for the lack of sleep.

Shobha shimmied across the bed to her friend. "Do me," she said simply. [Ennai pannu.]

"But I don't know how," said Alamelu plaintively, suddenly back to being the conservative mami (aunty) from the whore she had been a while ago. [Eppadi teriyalaiye.]

"Like how I did you," replied Shobha sliding her hand under the dbangd piece of cloth and searching for the prominent longish knob between Alamelu's legs. [Na onna shenjenay.] It had receded and even though Alamelu had raised her leg, spreading to give her friend access, Shobha could not find it. Her fingers gently massaged the pussy lips and she said to Alamelu, "It was right here when you were aroused and he was inside you."

She was referring to the time when Srikant was seated on Shobha's lap and Alamelu was squatting on him. Shobha's hand was underneath massaging both of the cock and the pussy lips. It was she who massaged the clit so relentlessly that Alamelu squirted for the first time in her life, without even knowing what it was.

"Here," emphasized Shobha stroking the cunt to life and the knob of flesh started to rise as the pussy swelled with the attention.

Shobha withdrew her hand but Alamelu grabbed her wrist and held her in place. She wanted. Shobha felt a wild stirring in her loins at this rampant display of insatiable desire. She moved her hand forward invading her friend's cunt with one finger and then another one. When three fingers were in Alamelu started to moan and thrust her hips onto Shobha's hand.

"Ah! Unh!" she moaned. "Shobha," she whispered as she fucked her friend's hand. She shuddered a small orgasm and sighed contentedly with that small achievement. "How easy it has become to cum!" she marveled. In all her years of marriage she had strained to go over the cliff only to have her husband spend and roll off, exhausted. And now ...

"Yes, I can do that for you," said Alamelu sweetly quite in gratitude. Shobha lay back with her knees akimbo inviting her.

Alamelu slid up Shobha's saree as she remained fully attired and kissed the cunt that lay open. Shobha was hot and had remained completely unattended. She had postponed her own pleasure and awaited her turn only to be cheated by the exhaustion of Srikant.

When she moved her lips off and brought her fingers into play Shobha forced Alamelu's head down too, so that both hands an tongue were on her pussy.

Groaning in pleasure Shobha ground her hips into her friends face and fingers. She so needed this. Throwing her head from side to side she felt pleasure rising and at the same time the vacuum between her thighs ached. She wanted the kind of fucking she had witnessed when Srikant pounded Alamelu. She reached out for the boy lying on his back asleep and captured his prized weapon in her hands. She pumped his cock in gentle strokes. With each stroke it stiffened some. With her expert finger play soon it was full and throbbing at its peak capacity. His hand joined hers as they together masturbated him. And then Shobha stopped.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-11-2019, 02:14 PM