Adultery Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho
"Damn, she is a sorceress!" he thought. In her hands his cock threaten to explode: so close was it to orgasm. He reached down and caught her hand and slowed her movement down. Then he guided her fingers to press on his head to head-off the impending release as he had done to himself so often when wanting to prolong his fantasies and masturbate more.

"We will," she tossed her head making him a promise.

"Before that," he said, holding her hands and raising her forward, off the wall. He made her turn and kneel, her back to him and her facing the wall. He gripped her breasts in his hands and kneaded them gently, palming her nipples.

"Gosh, he is instinctive!" she marveled as the tingles shot through her aching body. She needed release, she needed it now! But how! This was crazy.

But it was about to get crazier. Raising her petticoat again over her hips, he hunched his back and brought his cock to an alignment along the crevice of her buttocks. Nestling his cock there, he hugged her from behind, the soft rotating of her breasts becoming a hard gripping grind. She felt him smear his juices on her buttocks.

"Yes, he is a natural for sure," she concluded, her cunt aching and now ready to drip from the flow.

His arm slid down and circling her torso his other hand pushed her neck forward.

Shobha gasped as she realized the position he was pushing her to. This was animal!

She stiffened her back to resist when his sharp voice commanded her, "Kneel!"

Gone was that child that had suckled on her and beseechingly loved her. Once again, behind her was a pleasure seeking man hell bent on getting what he wanted.

"This, for you," he claimed, getting ready to pleasure himself as he pleasured her. But he did not know how. All that he knew was what he had seen in a movie. He needed her help.

His voice softened as he pleaded, "Help me?"

She held up her hair with one hand as she turned at her waist to look at him. Her eyes, those marvelously expressive eyes, were dancing mischievously.

She could have put him down and humiliated him. Instead she become the whore he wanted and asked him, "You want to fuck me like this?"

"Yes," he nodded, submissively.

"Say it!" she commanded, enjoying the abrupt change in roles.

He nodded again.

"Use the fuck word with mami! Come on! You can ask for this but now you are shy?" Now she was more than half turned.

"Come on, I want it as much as you. Ask for it," she repeated.

"I want to fuck you from behind," he stammered.

"Come," she said smoothly and sweetly.

She spread her legs wide and curved her back to splay open her pussy. Juices rushed forth as the well of her womb upturned. She was so wet she knew she might need some drying out if she was to make him cum.

She was an expert at taking a man from behind and she knew this from the ways in which she had made her husband helplessly spill his seed without control. She sometimes used it as a weapon when she became exhausted and needed him to finish but he was still going strong.

She had never ever told her man that she was worn out or tired or not in a mood. She simply took him from behind and with innate expertise given to her by some sexual goddess benefactor she would make him cum.

It could be in seconds if she was tired. It could be tens of minutes if she wanted her own pleasure to know no bounds. All in all, she was the master of what the world knows as doggy-style.

But this boy needed guidance.

She raised herself and turned to face him, with her sentence punctuated by several butterfly kisses she instructed him, "Bend lower than my hip level and move as close to me as you can. When you feel my hand on you just follow till I ask you to push. Push slowly till you find yourself inside me. And do not pull out too quickly, you will fall out. And that will be unbearable for mami!"

"Would you like mami to feel unbearably abandoned?" she asked, gently slapping his cock.

He shook his head to indicate that no; he would not want his Shobha mami to feel abandoned.

"I do not want to feel full and then suddenly a vacuum. You have no idea how much time it takes to get you back in. Understood?" she explained.

He nodded in understanding.

"Do you want me to spend time aching while your cock is searching for me," she asked her eyes dancing. She was being deliberately teasing; it heightened her pleasure.

"No!" he implored, trying to force her to bend. "I want you now!" he commanded.

"And that is another thing," she insisted. "Are you doing this for me or for you?"

"For you. I must return your favors!" he pleaded.

"That," she said, "When I tell you. Now, just fuck," she said, knowing that she would allow it to last only as long as her pleasure needed it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worship: But Not The Planned One by misterwho - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-11-2019, 02:08 PM