Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Milf and aunties lovers ?What do you like about them ?
(24-11-2019, 03:08 AM)Maxmull99 Wrote: IHey Hi Frdz...
If you are really a milf lover you should be also a marwadi aunty lover ... Just the very thought of these sexy curvy ladies dbangd in saree arouses me ..
Few salient features -
1.Perfect hip curves and the milky waist with shamelessly exposed navel in markets ,streets etc...
2.perfect jiggly and wholesome ass of various shapes and sizes from tight ass to donkey ass...
3.perfect skin tone 
4.there sexiness enhances with maturity 

These women do need some attention and their beauty is ignored at homes  ...I follow these women at every chance and analyse their structure ...I am sure it’s every milf lovers dream to bang these aunties ...
[Image: 467-A26-AA-155-B-4-D79-A90-C-AD3-CF05-DD074.jpg]
[Image: 05-A79076-8-F54-4-D24-99-BC-32-FA2199-C9-CC.jpg]
[Image: 1825-F225-90-E0-4432-8-F4-B-FA4078-ADAD94.png]
upload picture

What are your views ?? You are welcome to Share your experiences...

They look killer specially in chiffon saree with exposed tummy, back & deep cleavage. But what I have experienced so far, they have old school approach on sex, don’t know how to do blowjob, little hesitant on it, dont know much about various sex positions, they just do missionary position.

It’s more like one way sex, u need to make them learn first to get pleasure.
They are born pretty, but sex is an art which comes from openness, how exposed r u with latest ventures.... majority of Maarwaadi community is orthodox, in today’s time they have pallu system in house.

Anyway, beauty wise they are admirable & worth remembering maarwadi ladies while masturbation
[+] 4 users Like vickyalways23's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marwadi aunties lovers ?What do you like about them ? - by vickyalways23 - 26-11-2019, 11:55 PM