Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Samantha's palm went into his underwear and held his cock. While teasing his cock, she pulled the underwear away exposing his crotch area. Mani had freshly shaved and Samantha found it more appealing. There were absolutely no hairs on it. In return, Mani pulled at her pants. Samantha had no intention of letting go things very far but when Mani's hands pulled at her pants, she did not resist. Soon, her pants were bunched at her feet and all that remained was her white panties. Mani noticed a large damp spot where her cunt was. "It seems you are already very wet" he teased.

Samantha smiled and said, "Yes. I am very wet for you." As soon as she said the words, Samantha thought that she should have felt embarrassed at having said what was in her mind. But, with Mani, it was very comfortable. No pretences, no hang ups.

[Image: 128236541_sam6.jpg]

Mani got hold off her panties and slid them off. Her pubic area was now cleanly shaven. Mani was pleased with his handiwork. Samantha's crotch was now very visible. Her slit and lips were in very good view.

Mani put his right palm and cupped her bare pussy. Samantha moaned loudly. "Oh Mani" she sighed. When Mani started to bend his mouth, Samantha said, "Mani, I also want to pleasure you. Let's do it together like you said the other day. The 69 position."

Without wasting any more time, Mani lay on the bed and made Samantha climb on top of him. Soon, as Mani's mouth tasted her wet pussy, Samantha was taking his cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. They went at it for a long time till Samantha came in streams. Mani's intention was to lubricate her as well as he could. He also shot a few spurts of his semen into Samantha's mouth which she drank greedily. As Samantha trembled in post orgasmic pleasure next to him, Mani pulled her into a tight embrace. Though his cock was limp, he pressed his crotch against her mound. He grabbed her buttocks in both hands pulling her closer and started to grind his crotch on her mound. Samantha felt his cock on her mound and her knees became weak. She held on to him and enjoyed the grinding of their crotches on each other.

Soon, Mani felt himself become erect. He had now gotten on top of her. In the pleasure of grinding herself on him, Samantha had opened her legs to accommodate his crotch on her. Now, Mani pushed her legs wider. He also put some pillows under her ass.

Mani was not sure if Samantha had any clue as to what he was preparing to do. He had anyways decided to take her. But, it only seemed to be courteous to ask her. "Sammu," he called. Samantha, all horny and wild, looked at him.

"Do you want me...?' He deliberately left his question incomplete and hanging in the air.

Samantha was finding it difficult to breathe when she heard Mani's question. It was true that he had asked her a couple of days back but this was different. Here they were stark naked and horny and Mani's lovely dick was only inches away from her virgin cunt. Only a nod of her head was required for this to culminate in what she had thought would happen only on her marriage night.
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 26-11-2019, 08:04 PM