Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
"Okay now stand up." Samantha did as she was told and Mani dried her and then put some moisturizing lotion on her now completely bald and smooth pussy.

In a few minutes they were out of the bathroom and reached the bed. Samantha lay on the bed and looked at Mani suggestively. All the shaving had made her very wet and horny and Mani knew it. Mani climbed on top of her after pulling down his briefs and clad only in his underwear and his vest.

Mani slid his hands on Samantha's bald pussy and she squealed. "Oh, Mani you are so right. This feels so much better. Thank you so much for shaving me."

"It was my pleasure sweets," Mani purred and ground his hips on hers.

"You know Samantha, it amazes me how different and passionate you have turned out to be."

"So true Mani. But come to think of it, there was always a different side to me. It was just that it was all so pent up and hidden because of my strict father."

"So, does that mean you like this more?" Mani asked.

"Of course Mani. Do you have any doubts? I hated my earlier life." Samantha answered.

"That's great news. Now come on, show me the brand new Sammu." Mani said.

In response Samantha pulled Mani towards her and kissed his lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and she swirled her tongue around his.

When Samantha broke the kiss to come up for air, Mani asked, "Samantha, would you want to make love to me?"

"What do you mean Mani?" Samantha asked hoping against hope that he was referring to sex.

"Meaning do you want me to take your virginity?"

Samantha stared at her boy open mouthed when the phone rang.

Meanwhile, the words spread fast about Mani, as he was stunningly fast in repairing the watches. At that time, Athreya woke up from Coma and he was distressed to find himself losing 25 years of his life. And when he checked his photograph, he quickly connected the dots and found out that Mani is the son of Sethuraman and he has that time machine watch. He started to brainstorm plans to get it from him.

It had been 2 days since Mani had helped Samantha shave her pussy. He had had every intention of taking her virginity that day but, they had been rudely interrupted by a phone call from her aunt saying that she was coming to visit. Mani was forced to leave immediately leaving them both frustrated.

But that night, they had phone sex for nearly an hour. This time, Samantha described how she would jack him off. The next day was a Sunday and everyone from both the family were present. Samantha also did not call him that night. The next day was a Monday and Samantha's mom asked her to accompany her to visit her grandmother. So Mani could not go again. That night, Samantha called and apologized profusely for not calling the previous night as her father was lecturing about her future. Mani cleverly used her apology to his advantage and shattered barriers that day. That phone call lasted two hours and Mani explained to her how he would fuck her virgin pussy. The phone sex was intense and Samantha came thrice and Mani twice.

So, the next day at 4 pm, Mani happily went to Samantha's place. He had with him a tube of jelly and a couple of KS condoms. He had every intention to take Samantha's virginity and he did not want any interruptions.
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 26-11-2019, 08:03 PM