Poll: Have you heard about me from Xossip? or similar sites?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
82.14%
69 82.14%
No, i have never heard about you.
17.86%
15 17.86%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies
Chapter 6 : Mani’s Magic Tricks Pays off - Part 2

"Is it true that you have not even tried shaving down here?" Mani asked.

Mani and Samantha were lying on her bed. It was only the previous day they had had oral sex and as soon as Mani reached Samantha's house, they had gone upstairs. They had stripped off their clothes till their inners. She was wearing her bra and panties and Mani was wearing a vest and briefs. Mani had every intention of taking his girlfriend's virginity that day. But as they snuggled up together and Mani ran his hand down into her panty and into her slit, he felt her hair and he remembered his promise to her. He decided he would take her after shaving.

[Image: 128236515_sam.jpg]

"Mani, please don't embarrass me. I already told you yesterday that I was afraid of cutting myself there." Samantha said looking flushed.

"That is strange. Because now-a-days, every girl does it."

"But, Mani, like I said, I've never shaved myself. I wouldn't know how."

"If that's the case, I will help you, Sammu."

She looked hesitant in spite of looking eager the day before. "You will promise that you won't cut me down there right?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Let's do it. You'll feel great after shaving. I promise."

"Where can we do it?" Samantha asked.

"What sort of a stupid question is that? We'll do it in the bathtub in your bathroom. Do it for me, baby." Mani said getting off the bed. Mani already knew that there was a small bathtub in her room.

"Okay." Samantha said.

Mani quickly picked her up in his strong arms. Samantha had not expected it. He carried her till the bathroom and then set her down. As instructed by Mani, Samantha started running hot water. Mani got a small chair and put it into the tub.

"Sammu remove your panties and sit down on that chair. Do you have a new razor?" Mani asked.

"The razors, new and used should be there in the cabinet. I use it to shave my armpits." Saying so, she slid off her panties and sat down on the chair.

Mani got the new razor and some shaving cream and came near Samantha.

"Mani, please be careful okay."

[Image: 128236522_sam1.jpg]

"Of course baby. Now wait till the water level rises so that your crotch becomes wet."

In a matter of minutes the water was all over Samantha's hips and crotch.

[Image: 128236526_sam2.jpg]

Mani took some cream in his hand and began lathering up her crotch. Samantha shivered in delight at the feel of Mani's fingers on her pussy. Her pubic hair was really thick. Mani continued lathering up his girl’s crotch some more cream and the sight of her moaning and her pussy all open for him almost made him take out his dick and put it into her lather covered pussy.

When Mani felt her hairs turning a bit soft, he knew she was ready. He got the razor and began carefully shaving her pubic hair. It was not so easy because Samantha was really thick down there and Mani had to work really slowly so as to not to hurt her. Samantha was constantly moaning and squirming as Mani's fingers kept touching her pussy lips.

Finally in spite of Samantha's constant moans giving him a hard time and a couple of erections, Mani finished shaving her crotch.

[Image: 128236530_sam3.jpg]

"So how does it look?" Mani asked as he finished pouring water over her, washing away the foam.

Samantha looked at Mani with half glazed eyes. She gasped when she looked at her crotch. "Wow, I didn't know my pussy looked like that."
[+] 2 users Like MrGhostRider's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-12-2019, 07:07 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 09-11-2019, 05:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 10-11-2019, 10:28 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-11-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Actress Sexy Stories Based on Indian Movies - by MrGhostRider - 26-11-2019, 08:02 PM