Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-4_EPISODE-2

Suneel was surprised to see Vikrant opening door for him. Vikrant, who had quickly puts his shirt and pant on before he opened the gate, was standing with expression of tension on his face.
“Vikrant??? What the hell are you doing here? Haven’t you gone office?” Suneel asked in a very surprised tone.

“I was in office when Priyanka bhabhi called me, she has actually slipped in the bathroom and was not able to get up as she has twisted her legs.” Vikrant cooked a story. Before Vikrant can utter anymore word, Suneel dazzed  to bedroom.

“What happened Darling?? Vikrant told me that you have slipped in the bathroom and twisted your leg!!!” Suneel asked Priyanka, sitting beside her on the corner of the bed. Priyanka was laying straight on the bed, covering her body from neck to toe under bedsheet. By then, Vikrant also entered the bedroom and stood in front of bed, Priyanka noticed that he had a naughty smirk on his face.

“Yeahhhhhhh, I slipped when I was having a shower and was not able to get up, but as you know, I sometimes took my mobile with me to the bathroom, thankfully today also I carried my mobile with me. I had kept it on bathroom counter besides basin, so somehow I crawled to it and make a call to Vikrant.” Priyanka played along the story, Vikrant had cooked.

Priyanka was just praying that Suneel don’t get suspicious and don’t remove bedsheet from her body. Because if he do so, then her naked body with her pussy leaking  Vikrant’s just deposited cum will be exposed to Suneel, and he will come to know that she was actually being fucked by Vikrant.

“Are you alright?” Suneel asked while rubbing her forehead with his hand. He genuinely sounded concerned.

“Yeahhh, I am feeling better now though it's still hurting. Maybe it will take a couple of days of rest to get back to normal.” Priyanka Suggested.

“But you could have called me instead??” Suneel fired another question.

“You told me in the morning, that, today you will be having a very important meeting a big client of your company so I thought that rather than bothering you, I should call Vikrant,” Priyanka answered.  
“Yeah, I had forgotten my project file here, that’s why I have to come back,” Suneel told Priyanka and then he get on his feet, turned and slowly walked up to Vikrant, said ‘Thank you’ and hugged him.

Priyanka was astonished as well as thrilled to saw her Husband hugging the man who has just fucked her and filled her pussy and mouth with his sperm. She wonders whether Suneel have had hugged Vikrant if she had told him the real story.

“Why you have are having lipstick marks your lips??” Suneel asked Vikrant as he noticed lipstick marks on his lips.

Vikrant was stunned by this question. Since he had not seen his face in the mirror, he had no idea that he had an impression of lipstick on his lips. It just slipped out of his head and for once he had no answers.

“It's due to resuscitation he had given me. I have had fallen on my back and was having a trouble time in breathing.” Priyanka replied to clear her husband’s doubt. She winked at Vikrant as her husband turned towards him.

“I have no word to thank you enough,” Suneel said and hugged Vikrant again. Then he took the file from his work table and rushed back to his office.

Priyanka pulled Vikrant into bed after he returned back closing the door. Now Vikrant was on his back and Priyanka was sitting on his thighs. She was horny again, as her husband had almost them in action. She could feel desire of having him inside her again as she thinks about her husband rubbing her forehead while her pussy was freshly filled with Vikrant’s semen.

“Not now Bhabhi ji, I too have to rush to office else my boss will fire me. I promise you, now I will fuck you in every position and will satisfy all you carnal desires.” Vikrant said and Priyanka got down from his thighs.

“We both will wait for you” Priyanka said seductively. Vikrant knew what both means, she was talking about herself and her pussy.

Vikrant reached back office after cleaning his face to remove all the lipstick marks. Rest of the his working hours went in thinking about the new position and places where he will fuck Priyanka bhabhi.

~

“How Priyanka bhabhi feeling now??” Vikrant asked Suneel after Suneel opened the door for him. This was the time of dusk. Vikrant had returned from his office and changed into a t-shirt and shorts.

“She is still resting,” Suneel said gesturing Vikrant to come inside. Vikrant entered the house and closed the door behind him. Then he followed Suneel to the bedroom. On his way to the bedroom, Vikrant saw Suneel’s laptop on the centre table in the living room. ‘He must be working’ Vikrant thought as he entered the bedroom.

Priyanka was still laying on her back, though now she was dressed up in Kurti and legging.
“How are you Priyanka bhabhi?” Vikrant asked her.

“Feeling better now but my back Is still hurting as well as my legs,” Priyanka replied showing sign of pain on her face.

“Pain will not go so easily. You actually need massage with lukewarm oil, only it can make you feel better.” Vikrant suggested.

“Massage???” Priyanka was confused unable to guess what was on Vikrant’s mind.

“I guess, he is right. But I am making some amendment in my project as client has approved it and but just wants some modification and I have just 1 hour to finish all this.” Suneel expressed his incapability.

“No need to worry Suneel bhaiya, you go out and work on your project. I will take care of bhabhi jee’s body….. I mean massaging her body and removing all her pain.” Vikrant offered to massage her.

“Oh!! Vikrant, I am so grateful to you. Thank you a lot in helping us in such a tricky situation.” Suneel said with relief and then went of the bedroom to the living room where he was working on his laptop.

Vikrant looked at Priyanka and winked. Priyanka knew that massage was just an excuse, Vikrant was going to fuck her but she was unsure about how it will happen as her husband was working just outside the bedroom.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 26-11-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM