The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories )-Tady_Bear

I met Bhabhi. We had met after one year. Passion and Lust made us wild and we fucked in the Kitchen and then in Bed Room.

Slowly, I removed my Lund out of her Boor, which was filled with both of our juices. I sat in between her spread legs, watching her just fucked Boor closely. It had turned red due to thrust of the Lund and was smeared with our juices.
I have always fascinated watching the marvelous nude body of Bhabi. And here she was. Her tremendous assets fully exposed, lying on her back on the bed.

I watched her from tip to toe, moving my eyes slowly and halting at her beautiful face, chuchis, stomach, naval. Pelvis, Boor, thighs and legs. Everything so well shaped and silky smooth. I was, as if, drinking her beauty with my eyes, but still remaining thirsty. She was so beautiful, so beautiful, that words cannot describe.

I started massaging her thighs slowly with both hands. Then to the region below the naval to in between the thighs. As soon as my hand came over her silky smooth- now turned red- Boor, blood form all over the body rushed in to my Lund. It sprang up. I lay by her side. Massaged her chuchis. Kissed her cheeks. Kissed her neck, nipples and then took her chuchi in my mouth and started sucking. At that time, Bhabhi opened her eyes, and sat. She saw my erect Lund and smiled. I also sat in front of her – legs apart. She came in between my legs closer to me and put her hands around my neck. Then she kissed my lips.

I put my hands behind her back and drew her closer. Her chuchis came on my chest. I kissed her cleavage and asked- ‘Bhabhi kaisa laga…. ‘

‘Jannat…lekin pyas aur badh gayee…Boor me khujli ho rahi hai….aur tumhara…’
.“Mera bhi wahi hal …’
‘Dekh rahi hoon. Lund khada kar ke baithe ho…’
‘Bhabhi …pel doon…’
‘Boor khol ke baithi hoon dekh kya rahe ho…pel do…’

Bhabhi did not wait for me. She herself raised her chutads, centered her Boor hole on the tip of the Lund and pressed herself forward….KHUCH…the Lund went in. Then a push from me and the Lund was fully in the Boor. Bhabhi ekdam mujhse chipak gayee.

She always loved to take the full Lund in her Boor. And it was! My whole Lund inside her Boor. This gave both of us the pleasure supreme! We kissed and then put our chins on each others’ shoulders. Like-‘Do Hanso ka Joda.’ This pose was invented by Bhabhi. She liked to sit in this pose with the full Lund in her Boor for longer times – or till pre cum. Both of us were feeling each others’ heart throbs over our chests. The feel of her chuchis on my chest was driving me mad.
Mera Lund Bhabhi ki Boor ke bhitar phan phanane laga.

Bhabhi whispered in my ear- ‘Kyo josh jyada chadh gaya kya…jhadoge to nahi…’
‘Nahi Bhabhi abhi der hai…thoda aap chodiye na ’

Bhabhi ke chutad meri jangho par the, aur wo Boor me Lund ghusakar mujhse lipti hui thi. Is position me mere liye chodna sambhav nahi tha. Lekin Bhabhi chudwane ya chodne ke mood me nahi thi. Wo to bas Boor me Lund lekar padi rahana chahati thi. Bhabhi ko isime heavenly maja milta tha.

(Once I had asked Bhabhi about this. She had replied that the ‘touch’ and pressure of the glans (supari) of the Lund on her ‘Cervix’ at the end of the ‘vaginal canal,’ or the mouth of the uterus, gives her ‘Pleasure Supreme’. This stimulates her for ‘orgasm’ or reaching to ‘climax’ and ejaculation- even without stroking of Lund. This was a sort of her ‘G-point’ or in simple words ‘Pleasure Point’…

With the Lund in this position; she attains orgasm and ejaculates 3-4 times, during the period, I or Bhaiya ejaculate once. This is why she likes to take the Lund deeper or in other words loves to have big Lunds. Bhaiya was also having a big Lund.)

Bhabhi dhire dhire kamar hilane lagi. It was hardly making a to and fro movement of 1 inch of Lund in and out of her Boor. But she was doing it in a rhythm. After some strokes she increased her movements to nearly 2 inches. And then her movement became vigorous. She was drawing out nearly 3-4 inches and pushing forward with a bang. Pull out-bang, pullout-bang. Her chutads were hitting my thighs THUP…THUP….THUP…..THUP…She was breathing heavily. Her face was turning red. Frequency of her strokes increasing…increasing…increasing and then a shout-‘PIYUSH MAIN….GAYYY…EEEEE…’ She had orgasm.

But my condition was bad. Blood in my vanes was boiling. My Lund had become rock hard. I was not near climax, but strongly feeling the urge. I just wanted to fuck her hard…real hard. I took out my Lund from her Boor and stood on my knees. Lund staring straight at Bhabhi. She looked into my eyes questioningly.
I said –‘Bhabhi…please…Mujhe chodne dijiye…Main bardast nahi kar pa raha… Aap Pichhe ghumkar jhuk jayiye…Main peechhe se chodunga. Isme jyada maja aata hai.’

Bhabhi smiled- ‘Thik hai …mujhe bhi ye bahut pasand hai….Lund pura ghusata hai aur G-point ko hit karata hai…Bhaiya se main aksar isi pose me chudwati hoon…’

Bhabhi turned back, bent on her elbows and knees, raising her chutads up I came to see the full view of her fabulous meaty round 36 chutads. This drove me mad. I was also getting the view of her Boor from a new angle. Boor hole was right in front and open like the size of a 50P coin, inviting the Lund to come in-Darwaja khula hai, ghus jao! I came near, held her waist by both hands, inserted the supari of the Lund and then gave a hard push. Ek dhakke me pura Lund bhitar. Bhabhi screamed—‘AAAAGGGGHHHH…Mar daloge kya…Bhabhi ki phokat ki Boor hai..Jaise marji …Chod lo…tumhari bibi aise nahi chodne degi..’
‘Bhabhi maja aaya..ki nahi ?’

‘Bedardi se Pelkar poochhte ho maja aaya…Apni Bibi ko aise pelna to…tab dekhungi….’she cried.
I grabbed her chuchis and started stroking. First, slowly, then fast…faster…faster…In every forward stroke of mine she was pushing her chutads back in order to take the whole Lund in. Now I grabbed her meaty chutads in my palms drawing her closer while driving the Lund in. She was puffing and screaming-AAHH…AAHHH…OHHH…OOHHH….CHODO… CHODO …CHODO…CHODO…MAIN… GAYEEEE…MAA…REEE…She had come up second time.
But who cares! I continued with new vigor.

Bhabhi tadap rahi thi – main chod raha tha.

Wo chilla rahi thi-Main dhakke marte ja raha tha……Main kas ke Lund pel raha tha…Bhabhi ki boor dhun rahi thi…PUCK…PUCK…PUCK…PUCK…Bhabhi danto par dant dabaye sir ghumakar niche se mujhe dekh rahi thi. Bhabhi ka pura sharir har dhakke par thar thara raha tha… I was fucking her like possessed. Is chudai ne Bhabhi ka an gang dhila kar diya. She was taken a back! Surprised!

Bhabhi ki chutad mere dhakko se lal ho rahi thi… Boor Behal ho rahi thi.
Bhabhi Past ho rahi thi…Dewar Mast ho raha tha…

Ten minutes passed. I was fucking like never to end. Bhabhi came up third time in this session. I was going strong.
At last she stopped me – ‘Piyush…ruko…thoda sans lene do…Lagata hai meri chutad dekh dekh kar tumhe jyada josh chadh gaya hai…Bapre! Tum chudai kar rahe ho ya dhunai kar rahe ho. Meri Boor Pani Mangne lagi…’
‘Thik hai Bhabhi…Boor ko main abhi Pani Pilata hoon…’

I pulled my Lund out of her Boor. She lay on her back. I put a pillow beneath her chutads and spread her legs. She said- ‘aa jawo… ‘

I came over her-between her legs. Drove the Lund deep in her Boor. Pillow under her chutads made it easy. She put her hands behind my back and locked. I embraced her tightly sliding my hands beneath her back.and kissed her on lips. She moved her head back. I put my lips on her neck. She started moving her chutads up and down. This gave me the signal. I started fucking from above. She locked her legs on my waist. I was fucking her madly. She was expressing her enjoyment with screams, cries and moans.

After ten minutes of jordar chudai I came up. She reached climax fourth time. My Lund shoot out my semen inside her Boor with great force.
‘Bhabhi….Mere Lund ne aapki Boor ko Pani Pila diya….’
‘Haan…RAJJJAAA…Boor tript ho gayee…’
I fell over her.

After a while I looked at the clock. It was 6.10. We were fucking since three hours. I got up. Naked. Bhabhi chudai-sukh se Nihal hokar be-sudh so rahi thi. I got up. Caressed her hairs. Kissed her cheeks and went into Bathroom and relieved. Then made the Bath Tub ready with Bhabhi’s favorite Bathing Gel. I came into bedroom. She was still sleeping. Naked. For some time I was engrossed in enjoying watching this nude sleeping beauty, kissed her assets and then whispered near in ear softly- ‘Bhabhi…’

She nudged. Opened her eyes. Looked at me. I was still naked. Mera Lund soft hokar latak raha tha. She Smiled. Took it in her hand and asked jokingly-‘Kyon Lundji, Akad nikal gayi. Abhi to khub phan phanakar chod rahe the. Dheele kyo ho gaye maharaj?’

I laughed-‘Bhabhi tease mat kijiye, nahi to abhi khada ho kar pelne lagega-phir Pani Mangne lagiyega.’
Both of us laughed and kissed.

She Looked at the clock-‘Oh itni der ho gayi…’
‘Bhabhi…Bath tub ready hai…chaliye nahate hain…’
Without waiting for her reply, I lifted her in my arms. She put her hands around my neck. We kissed. I carried her into Bathroom.

She said-‘Tum thoda bahar jao.Main pissing karoongi….’
‘Bhabhi kariye na….kya hoga…’
‘Tumhare samne….?’
‘To kya hua…hamara ek doosre se kuchh chhupa hua hai kya…’
‘Badmash, tum pissing karate huwe meri Boor dekhoge…?’
‘Achha Bhabhi, ham dono ek saath pissing karenge… Thik hai…?’
‘Dhat! Tum ghoom jao…’

I turned backward. Bhabhi sat on the commode and pissed. I heard the sound. After finishing she said- ‘OK’ I turned. Bhabhi came under the shower and turned water on. I also came under the shower. Bhabhi took out bottle of Body Wash from the closet I took it from her hands and said-
‘Bhabhi maiin body wash laga deta hoon. …’
‘Chalo lagado….shararat nahi…’

I sat down. Took her one leg on my thigh. Applied Body Wash from toes to knees and massaged lovingly. Bhabhi put her other leg on my lap. I massaged it from toes to knees. Then massaged from knees to the lovely thighs. I kissed her inner thigh. She chuckled! I stood up. Next I started with her neck and shoulders, came to the lovely back, then waist region and finally to the fabulous seductive meaty round chutads. I massaged the chutads with spread palms moving in circular motion and occasionally squeezing. Bhabhi giggled- ‘Ye tumhe bahut pasand hai na…’
‘Hann Bhabhi…fabulous…Lakhon me ek…!’
‘Abtak kitna dekh chuke ho ….’
‘Aapke aage sab bekar…Itna sundar kisi ka ho hi nahi sakata.’
‘Buttering….hai…na…?’
‘Bhabhi bilkul sachi…’
Thik hai tum usi ladki se shadi karana jiska chutad sundar ho’.
‘Bhabhi koi mujhe chutad dikhayegi kya?’ Pahle hi mar ke bhaga degi.’
‘Wo gaonwali Kamali…tumne bataya tha….Raat bhar chudwai thi..?’
‘Aapke pairon ke nakhun barabar bhi nahi…Lekin bahut chanchal thi…Khub pyar se chudwati thi.’
Bhabhi laughed.

I took some Body wash on my middle finger, inserted it in between the crack of her chutads and massaged the entire crack specially the highly-sexually-sensitive gap between the anus and the Boor. Bhabhi liked it very much. She put her hands backward around my neck. Her back came on my chest. I put my hands on her chuchis and kissed her neck.
‘I asked-Bhabhi achha lag raha hai…’

‘Bahut…main nahi janati thi tum itna achha massage kar sakate ho…kahan sikha….’
‘Bhabi aapke pyar ne sab sikha diya…’

Massaging her silky smooth body was giving me heavenly pleasure. More important she was enjoying it! Now, I came on her front. Applied Body wash from her neck to the swollen pubic region. . After massaging front neck and shoulders I kissed her and took up her mast chuchis. Started circling my palms around the fabulous firm round chuchis with gentle pressure. Soon her nipples turned hard and erect. I took them one by one in my mouth and sucked. She grabbed my hairs. I was also squeezing her chuchis in between, causing her to scream in excitement!

After a while I massaged her body just below the Chuchis, then came to soft smooth stomach, naval region and the sensitive soft swollen pubic. I kissed her pubic many times and then put my palm on her Boor. She rose on her toes. Caught my hand and said-
‘Chhod do ise main kar loongi.’
I sat down. Raised my head up and said- ‘Bhabhi main kar deta hoon na…Aap pair phailayiye…’

She spread her legs. I brought my face closer to her Boor. Took Body wash in hand and applied over the Boor. Then started massaging the most beautiful Boor I have ever fucked. I Spread her Boor lips and massaged the inner parts, specially rubbing the clitoris willingly. It turned hard. I inserted two fingers inside her Boor hole and finger fucked for some time. Bhabhi got heated up. She screamed ‘IIIISSSHHHH’…AAAGGGGHHHHH….HHHHMMMM and started rubbing her feet on my Lund, which, by now, had stood up. At last she sat down before me, panting, caught my Lund and pleaded-
‘Bas Piyush bas…tumne phir aag laga diya…’

‘Bhabhi aag maine lagayi hai to main bujha bhi doonga…Lekin aap mujhe bhi to garam kariye…’
She started stroking my Lund with one hand and with other hand – playing with my dangling balls. My Lund became rock hard- glans deep red and highly shining.

Bhabhi said-‘Kya mast Lund tumne paya hai… Tumhara Lund dekhkar koi bhi ladki Boor kholkar let jayegi….’
‘Bhabhi aise mat kariye…Aap bhi mujhe Body wash lagayiye na…’
‘Haan ye thik hai…chalo pichhe ghumo…Lund samne rahega to bekaboo ho jawoongi…’

I turned around spreading my legs forward… Bhabhi smeared my back with Liquid Body wash. Started massaging with her palms from neck and shoulder to my chutads. After a while, what she did was novel! She turned back to back, placed her chutads on my back and started massaging my back with her chutads.
‘Kyon… Piyush …kaisa lag raha hai ….?’

‘Wahl Bhabhi wah! Kya sexy massage hai Main to dhanya ho gaya..!’
‘Abhi dekhate raho…Main kya karati hoon….’
Mere Lund ka bura haal ho gaya. Boor me ghusane ke liye betab ho gaya.

After a while Bhabhi turned back, and embraced me from behind. Her chuchis came on my back. I turned back facing Bhabhi, grabbed her chuchis and kissed. She pushed me on the floor and came over me. Taking my face in her hands she kissed my lips. Then sat on my pelvis – in fact, riding on my Lund-with her legs on my sides in such a way that my erect Lund came inside the crack of her chutads.

Now she applied Body wash from my neck, chest and abdomen to the area below naval. She bent on me; put her chuchis on my chest and Lo! She started massaging my chest with her chuchis. Her movement was also causing her Boor Lips to massage my Lund simultaneously. Her actions made me wild-real wild.

Blood of Lust rushed on my head. My Lund jumping up in rage. I could not think anything other than to push her on the floor, spread her legs by both hands, come over her, and drive my Lund deep in her Boor with a swift single stroke. She screamed –‘UUUGGGHHHH…’

I whispered-“Bhabhi mera Lund ab aapki Boor ki malish karega….’ And started making fucking strokes. She caught my hairs, pulled my face closer to hers, kissed and cried- ‘Piyush….mera rajjjaaa…mera babuuu….chod…do…isko…bahut pani…mangti hai…chod do… maro…dhakke…jorse…dhun…do…meri…Boor…ko….chodo…chodo…aaahhhh…ahhhhh…ooohhhh…uuhhhh…hhhmmm…uuufff…ooofff…fuck…fuck…fuck…

I was increasing my strokes gradually. After 4-5 minutes we rolled over. Bhabhi came over me. She started fucking from above gulping the whole Lund in each stroke. At the same time she was crying, screaming, puffing, and shouting meaningless fucking words…After 2-3 minutes she had orgasm. Now I pushed and rode over her. I fucked her pretty hard for another 4-5 minutes. Again she came up. But asked me to carry on.

We chose doggy style. She came on her knees and elbows raising her chutads up giving me a marvelous view of her chutads and Boor. I came on my knees, held her waist and drove the Lund in. She pushed her chutads backwards to gulp the Lund in full. After stroking pretty hard for 4-5 minutes, she urged to accelerate. She was breathing heavily, shivering and coming up again. I made my strokes fast and furious. My lower abdomen hitting her buttocks THUP…THUP…THUP…THUP…at every stroke. This time both of us came up together. My Lund shot the semen deep inside her Boor with great force, almost dousing the fire of Lust within her. After the discharge got over, I asked-‘Bhabhi hua…?’
‘Paradise!’-she replied.

Bhabhi floor par hi pasar gayi. Main unki pith par.
=================

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
testing for prefix - by sarit11 - 05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: The Girl Next Door ( Collection of Short Stories ) - by bigman - 19-11-2018, 11:16 AM