Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-3_EPISODE-6

Next morning Vikrant woke up highly excited. Last evening he has finger fucked Priyanka bhabhi and got a handjob from her in presense of her husband and then icing on the cake was Tanya’s positive response for a hug. He knew that, it was not long before he could fuck Priyanka. He went downstairs with joyful heart while his mind working on the next challenge to give to Priyanka Bhabhi.

While climbing down, he had messaged Priyanka bhabhi to open the gate of her apartment. When he reached her door, he found her standing on the door, waiting for her. Priyanka bhabhi’s face was beaming with anticipation. Vikrant can easily make out that Priyanka was eagerly waiting for him. She wearing a loose white T-shirt along with a black track pant. Vikrant hugged Priyanka as soon as he saw her.

“What are doing Vikrant? Suneel is just inside.” Priyanka said pushing Vikrant away, though she liked the feel of his body against hers.

“What Suneel bhaiya doing? Is he up so early??” Vikrant asked.

“He is still sleeping, He worked on his project with his client and they worked till late. Maybe his client left after midnight only.” Priyanka explained.

“So it’s mean that Suneel must have slept late, so I don’t think he will woke up this early.” Vikrant said while putting his arm around her waist and coming inside. Soon they in the living room.

“What are you planning Vikrant? Its very risky and what if Suneel woke up and catches us??” Priyanka expressed her concern.

Though Vikrant was tempted to have some fun with Priyanka while her husband sleeping in the next room but he at the same time he didn’t want her husband to catch them before he gets to fuck her. So he decided against his will and said “ I just want you to remove you Bra and Panty before we go out for walk.”

Then Priyanka disappeared into her bedroom and returned after just 2 minutes. Vikrant can notice her boobs moving freely under her t-shirt now. Vikrant was happy because he knew what was coming.

~
It was almost dawn and temperature was normal. Vikrant and Priyanka reached park and started jogging. Initial few rounds of jog was quite normal, Vikrant didn’t do anything, which was surprising for Priyanka. She was expecting that, like yesterday, He might pull her inside bushes and do some fun activities but she thought Vikrant was more interested in walking today that at a steady pace. To keep up with him, Priyanka too walking with steady pace.

Soon the sun started to rise and the temperature started to go up. Vikrant and Priyanka’s bodies were already warmed up with a couple of round of jogging and soon they to sweat. It was month of august and it was quite humid after sunrise so after two more round of jogging, they were completely drenched in sweat.

Priyanka’s white T-shirt was stuck to her body due to sweat. Anybody crossing them could easily see the shape of her big boobs and her reddish-brown colour nipples. Her track pant which was already hugging her ass quite tightly was now almost fitting as her second skin due to sweat. So now, Though she was wearing decent clothes but due to sweat anybody can guess her whole figure and there was nothing left to imagine.

[img][Image: 128032973_screenshot_20191106-063849.jpg][/img]

Priyanka soon noticed it and then It stuck her what Vikrant has done to her. Now she was walking with a sweat-drenched t-shirt clinging on her boobs and showing almost everything. She felt ashamed as other joggers gave her nasty looks.

“Vikrant let’s go home,” Priyanka said to Vikrant, looking downward, trying to not look into his eyes. She really felt shy as many old age uncles were staring at her exposed nipples and ass. Vikrant nodded and then they exited the park and started to walk back to their home. Priyanka wanted to reach her home as early as possible simultaneously she was wishing that no-one from her neighbourhood see her like that.

“Good Morning, Priyanka Ji” a familiar voice hits her ears. When Priyanka looked up, she saw retired army uncle, who use to live just a few houses away from her, wishing her good morning.

“Good Morning Uncle Ji” Priyanka quickly replied and continued walking as she saw lust in that army uncle’s eyes and she won't want to entertain his eyes by standing near him and showing him, her sweat-drenched nipples.

As soon as Vikrant and Priyanka entered her home, they started kissing each other passionately. Priyanka felt too shy outside and in park but now thinking about the situation and remembering the lusty looks on old age uncles she felts extremely horny. While sucking Priyanka’s lips Vikrant slipped his hand in her track pants and grabbed her naked ass under it and started to squeeze them with full force. Priyanka liked the passion he was showing. Both of them quite horny and wanted to fuck very badly. Vikrant break away from the kiss and looked into her eyes. Without him saying a word Priyanka knew that he just wanted her consent to go ahead and fuck her.

Vikrant held Priyanka by her waist and slowly turned her toward headrest of sofa after she nodded to give her consent. Now Priyanka was holding headrest of Sofa with both of her hands and bending in front of Vikrant. He wasted no time in pushing down her track pant and exposing her ass and pussy then he leaned over him and started to fondle her boobs under her t-shirt. Now in this position, his crotch was rubbing against ass and Priyanka Bhabhi can feel her hard cock rubbing over her pussy, though his cock was still under his shorts.

Priyanka’s pussy was already dipping and now she wanted his hard cock inside her thirsty pussy. She had completely forgotten about her husband who was inside the bedroom. At that time she knew that anytime Vikrant will pull his dick out from his shorts and shove it deep inside her pussy. She was breathing heavily in anticipation as she senses Vikrant moving his hand to pull down shorts and bring out his dick. But as Vikrant pulled his cock out, they heard some noise. Noise was coming from the bathroom and it was sound of running water.

“Shittt!!!!!!! Suneel is awake and he is bathroom and came out at any moment.” Priyanka said moving away from Vikrant. But Vikrant was simply too horny to think about anything else.
“I just to fuck you Priyanka Bhabhi” Vikrant said passionately, surely he was in no mood to go upstairs without fucking Priyanka. But Priyanka somehow manage to change his mind and before Suneel can come out of the bathroom, Vikrant was out of her home.

~

Vikrant reached office and went straight to his seat. All of his team members have already arrived except for Tanya and Nazia. Soon he saw Tanya entering office premise. She was wearing a light grey colour formal shirt on a black trouser. Her shirt was little tighter around her bosom while her Id card hanging across it. Vikrant noticed she don’t that she don’t use much make-up except a few things and a light lipstick. Overall Tanya was looked a perfect hot chick. Tanya smiled at Vikrant while walking towards her chair.

[img][Image: 128033148_tanya.jpg][/img]

“Looking very stunning. Remember my hug????” Vikrant messaged her as soon as she settles on her chair.

“Thanks for the compliment

Yeah, I remember my promise. I will message you time and place” Prompt came reply from Tanya along with a naughty emoticon.

Soon after that Nazia enter the office. She was again late.

~

“Meet me at the stairs. I am going now, you come after 5 minutes.” Vikrant Read Tanya’s message as he saw getting up moving out. After 5 minutes Vikrant too get up ambled towards stairs. It was 1 hour to lunch, most of the employees were engrossed in their respective work. Everyone at the office used escalator so at this time of the day, it was very remote that anyone will catch them at stairs.

When Vikrant reached the middle of the stairs, he saw Tanya waiting patiently for him. Vikrant opened
his arms as he approaches her. Tanya replied warmly and opened her arms too to embrace him, to hug him. Vikrant gave her a tight and long hug and Tanya don’t seem to mind it. She seems more than happy to be hugged by Vikrant with such passion. Vikrant carefully kept his hands on her back and resisted the temptation to grab her meaty ass.

“You smells so good” Vikrant with a grin after breaking the long hug. In reply, Tanya just smiled.

“Now show me your tattoo. I want to see how it look in real” Vikrant said to slowly take the matter ahead and tempt her into seduction.

Looks like Tanya too was eager to show him her tattoo, as she quickly pull up but due to trousers the whole tattoo was not visible so she asked Vikrant to hold her shirt while she open the button of her trousers and pull it just a little to show Vikrant whole tattoo which was 3 butterflies actually. It was a very intimate situation as Vikrant was holding her shirt while doing so his hand was caressing her stomach while she was unbuttoning her trousers. It was good enough to give Vikrant a boner. 

Vikrant sits down on his knees to get a better view of the tattoo which was below Tanya’s navel. Now Tanya was holding her shirt up while trousers button was open. Now Vikrant get a good view of her deep navel and view of elastic of her panty too, which was a normal boring black panty.

Vikrant felt tempted to touch Tanya’s navel and such it but he resisted and rather concentrated on her tattoo. He slowly started to touch her tattoo pretenting to see it. Tanya liked the tingling she felts due to his fingers on her waist and lower stomach. Actually they both were pretending that is was all about tattoo but actually they both enjoying each other touches and the intimacy of the moment.

Tanya’s eyes were shut as Vikrant kept playing around her waist with his fingers. Vikrant looked up to see the expression on Tanya’s face but as he saw her eyes closed, he knew that she was enjoying it too so he slowing moved his index finger around her navel and then slowly puts it in her navel. Vikrant noticed a very faint moan escaping Tanya’s lips. She was totally enjoying it but Vikrant knew he have move slowly. He don’t want to rush and turn her mood off.

After playing with her Navel and fingering it for about a couple of minutes, he stood up and looked at Tanya’s face. She still has her eyes closed while holding her shirt up.

“Tanya, we should go back else, people in the office can get suspicious about us,” Vikrant said and Then Tanya opened her eyes and started to fix her clothes.

“I wanted to ask something personal, if you don’t mind,” Vikrant asked hesitantly.

“Vikrant you more like a friend of mine than a colleague. Make yourself free to ask anything.” Tanya replied while tucking her shirt into her trousers.

“I noticed that you are wearing a very regular or rather I say boring black color panty. I hard for me to accept that a hot and open-minded girl wears a very boring kind of underwear.” Vikrant asked looking deep into her eyes.

“I have few Sexy lingerie too, will show you on video call tonight,” Tanya replied with a wink and went of the stairs. Vikrant came back too after few minutes.

“Boss has called you in his office.” Abhishek, his colleague informed him as soon as he reached his cubicle. Then Vikrant ambled towards his boss’s cabin.

Vikrant’s boss, a middle-aged bald man, gave him a file and asked him to deliver this file to the client.
“I have E-mailed the address to you.” Vikrant’s boss told him after which he left his cabin. Vikrant checked the e-mail on his mobile after coming out and he excited to see that the client’s address was nearby where he lived.

“What are you doing Priyanka Bhabhi ji” Vikrant whatsapped Priyanka bhabhi.

“Going to have Bath” Priyanka replied and then she sends a photo too.
[img][Image: 128033197_screenshot_20190921-111329.jpg][/img]
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 24-11-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM