Adultery Samarth & Parul Chronicles
Parul belonged to a traditional Baniya family, who were strict about inter-caste marriage plans. Although I was a , her parents had still conveyed that they wanted a Baniya groom only. We both didn’t lose hope, and took strength from the fact that my family loved Parul and couldn’t wait to get us married.

We both decided to finish our courses and start earning. Both of us climbed the ladder quickly and are doing reasonably well for ourselves. The only thing that remains is to get married.

Which is why acting on this erotic fantasy was not only thrilling but also weird knowing that most couples who do swap, cuckold or even hotwife are married and have been for a couple of years. But in our case, we were thinking about trying it before we even got engaged. This could result in all sorts of horrible ways.
I kept thinking through all of this and the workday passed by in a jiffy.

Our preferred mode of communication was calls in the morning in the afternoon and morning and Whatsapp in the evening and night. She had to mind her parents as they too kept an eye on her, noticing if she planning to elope with me. But we were not going to try anything like. We both knew that the tides were turning in our favor. Parul’s younger brother, although initially hesitant, was now in favor of our marriage and so was her younger sister.
Even Parul’s mother was fond of me. But it was her obtuse Father who was not relenting.

“Ha wo sab so gye” Parul typed, remarking her parents were fast asleep and we could chat away. We started our nightly routine of chatting away for 4-5 hours which we started from our early dating days. We both sacrificed our sleep so we could know each other better. It is because of that level of going out of our ways to understand the other person, that our relation has managed to stay strong even after so many fights, miscommunications and anger outbursts. Mainly from my end.

“So how was work today” I asked her.  Her answers were the same usual. But one thing struck which got the conversation flowing in the direction I wanted.

“Sajid gifted me coffee mug today.” She said.

“Gifted? He’s giving you gifts now?” “It’s now like he bought it for me. He took stock of the pantry today and saw there unopened new coffee mugs in boxes so gave one to me. At least that’s what he said now if he bought it for me then what can I do? Hold On, I’ll send you a pic.”

She sent me the mug image. It was a simple white coffee mug and had a small kitty with red hearts printed on it.“So you’re a jungli billi for him now?” I joked.

“LOL He says he hasn’t spoken to many females her in the office and I’m the first one who replies or takes the time to speak to him. You know the other’s just consider him an office boy so just don’t pay him any attention.” Parul remarked.
“But you do, right?” 

“Sammy, you know how I am. I don’t think anyone is beneath me nor do I let anyone think they are above me.”  She was right. That was my Parul. It was this pure heart that won me over.

“So how does he look?” I wanted to gauge if she has noticed more than she has let on.

P : He looks good. Like all boys do in his age.

S : Boy? Is he underage or something?

P : No but he is 3 years younger than me. No more than 21 I believe.

That was one think he had over me. I always looked older than I was.

P : Can I ask you something if you don’t mind?

S : Sure go ahead.

P : Shall I make him my friend? If you give me permission.

S : Of course you can babe, you know what I want to see right?

P : Talk is cheap mister, would you really be able to see me with someone else?

Now we were talking. Things were taking a turn for the better (or worse).

S : Parul, you know how difficult it was for me to even tell you about this fantasy? I trust you and have enough confidence in our love.

P: See, I understand and know that. But I’ve never imagined something like this. The day you told me about it, I thought how could you even imagine something like that but you have to realize nothing is more important than this relationship.

S : That is reasonable. Tell me how is this Sajid guy? Do you think you can have a hold over him and not the other way around?

P : Sammy you took care of me all this time, now that I work here and you’re not here, Sajid does make me feel at ease. The other day Nitin made a joke about my work and Sajid started arguing with him until he apologized. He not only makes sure that I eat and drink on time, but he really goes out of his way to make me at ease.

S : Sounds like he’s in love with you.

P : Yes, he kind of is. That is why I think I can control him. But about the fantasy part. It’s good that you told me but I don’t think if I can let another guy touch me. I’m sorry but you’re the one allowed to do that baby.

S : Parul, I’m going to be with you regardless of what you decide. But if you want this Sajid thing to be something, then you’ll have to get a little more closer to him than you’ve been with your exes.

P : And what would that involve?

S : Hugging, kissing, letting him touch you etc.

P : Kissing? Yuck no. He’s a '..

S : Are they not humans?

P : They are. Sammy I didn’t mean it like that. See all this requires me to be comfortable with him. Let me start this and see if he is even worth all this.

S : Okay. So how long do you think it would take for him to give you a sloppy smooch?

P : Smooch? LOL if he’s really that good then even it would take him more than 2 years to even get a peck from me.

S : Could take him less too?

P : It could.

Parul was now into a teasing mode. I also wanted to see how far I could push this topic.

S : So you’ll tell me the details of everything right?

P : Will do don’t worry about that.

S : Will you click a pick if he holds your hand?

P : Yup. It has be natural otherwise he might suspect.

S : Will you record your first kiss with him and show me.

P : If that happens, and that’s a big IF, then yes.

S : Will you fuck him like you fuck me ?

P : NO. That is something I would not risk at all.

S : Okay baba, there’s time for everything I guess.

P : Hmm, so you really want me to do this?

S : Yeah, it would be fun.

P : So like I can go on bike rides with him without telling you?

S : Ummm, you could tell me you’re going and go.

P  : Yeah that can be done too. Seriously what to say yaar, you’re giving me the freedom to hang with another guy.

S : I know I give too much.

P: hehe seriously love you babe. You’re letting me be a gf to someone else. Love You So Much. TC. Bye GN.

Girlfriend of someone else? Did I agree for that? She went offline and I wondered how it would all go. Would it end up being one of the most exciting things we’ve ever done or would it end up as me being left heartbroken as to why I started this?

My sleep was broken by the alert tone of a message. It was Parul. I must have slept for long. It was her daily Good Morning message with a photo.
I opened it to see the picture of a young guy, probably 21, wearing jacket and posing in the stairs. He looked okay, with a light beard and wheatish skin tone. He looked thin but you could make out that he did hit the gym.
Parul’s message came again

P : Good morning baby, did you see the pic?

S : GM. Is he the one who is going to have an affair with my Parul?

P : Yes. So what do you think?

S : He looks okay-ish.

P : I know. Nothing compared to you. Sending you some pics.

Parul sent me a couple of selfies of herself at her desk, which she usually does. Then came a couple of photos clearly clicked by someone else, as she was posing.
The office seemed to be quite empty. How early had she come?
Parul was looking beautiful in a cream-brown sweater that hugged her body and showed her curves and a tight trouser which accentuated her ass curves.
I asked her did Sajid clicked these photos to which affirmatively replied.
I said Good Start and got out of the bed. Not knowing what the future entails………….

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by GenLeonidas2019 - 21-01-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 22-01-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by krish - 22-01-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by GenLeonidas2019 - 22-01-2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 23-01-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 24-01-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 25-01-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by dilema - 25-01-2019, 08:55 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by kishen - 25-01-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Samarth & Parul Chronicles - by ronylol - 26-01-2019, 04:47 PM