Poll: Do I go forward?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Please?
87.18%
34 87.18%
You suck!
12.82%
5 12.82%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Adventures of My Sexy Housewife!
Rainbow 
So, a couple of days went by. Now, we were pretty open about all our fantasies. She really didn't mind me thinking about her getting banged by some hot stud, and I also liked the idea of her liking it. We used to do a lot of roleplaying, where I would be her teacher, or her boss, and fuck her left to right. Moreover, I was making a exhibitionist out of my wife. I once told her

"Let's go to the varanda together."
"What, right now?"
"Yeah."
"But, I am naked."
"Yeah, it's better to be naked and go out."
"But, people might be outside."
"No, problems. Let's just go."
I took my wife by the hand and just let her off.

She liked every bit of it. Roaming around naked. And, i could not resist myself. I started groping her like a madman. I just loved the way, I kept her naked and fucked her like a bitch. Anyone could've been there, but i just couldn't help it. I put her against the floor, and kept fucking her like a bitch in heat. She tried stopping me, but I pushed her and fucked her like shit!

She couldn't moan and tried keeping it down

"Honey, let's go insideeeeee..." She was nearing her own orgasm.

I couldn't hold off and started pumping her real hard, and came all over her! It was a nice surprise.

This happened, and from then on, we started fucking in strange places, one stranger than the next.

I used to make her wear sexy revealing clothes, and started touching her in public. All this teasing lead to us having a very active sexual life. I brought out the slut in her. Now, she was not shy, trying to hide behind a shade.

Things changed a bit when I started working late at the office. I mean, I couldn't actually handle how things got going forward. Yet, I kept calling her up, whenever I could. We used to have long video calls, and I used to tease her. I had a private office, and I could get all the cover I got.

However, when I got back home, i used to pounced on her and give her the fuck of her life. She used to welcome me with a blowjob, right after reaching home and then have me lick her pussy till she came. Next, I fucked her real hard right in front of the living space, and that was it. She liked it hard and I fucked her till she came twice, while I came on her cute tummy. It was all we had between us.

A few days later, things changed. We needed something to spark up our marriage again, since the things were going sour between us. I was busy, and i started spending less and less time with her. Then, one day, we decided to take a child.

But, before that we were trying to plan out what we require. It was something that took us about 2 weeks. The things that changed, was that we brought in someone to help my wife, while we planned out a child together.

So, in came our new naukar Ramu. Ramu was the youngest in the house. He was a quiet young boy from the village and he was pretty hardworking. He used to work in the fields, and had a nice chiselled body, made right out of black stones. Now, we started keeping our sexual lives private, but that changed soon enough.

It was one day, when I heard a complaint from my wife, that changed everything.

"Look, we have to talk dear. It's something serious."

It was a rainy day, when I came back late from the office. Ramu as usual went to sleep early as he was used to, and my wife and I were giggling around quietly naked, before my wife got serious.

"I don't know how to say this, but I think, we have to get rid of Ramu!"

I was a bit startled. It was quite a hard job finding a servant these days. We tried looking for a female help, but none were helpful in our case. They either charged a lot, or were unmarried young ladies, who couldn't be of any help, and my wife's family already suffered a lot when her family's young maid ran off with some married driver, and she hasn't been so accepting about unmarried young girls. Ramu was just a shining ray for us, when he came to us for help. Now, my wife kinda liked Ramu but now things were getting a bit confusing.

"Well, what's the issue, tell me please..."

"Well, he..." my wife kept quiet...

"What?"

"I found my used panties washed."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"So, what the great deal?"

"I haven't washed them myself." This was startling. My wife usually washed her own underwear since she felt shy sharing her undies with someone else.

"Are you proposing what I am thinking?" I asked my wife... My wife could just nod in acceptance and then she looked in a weird way at my cock. When I looked down myself, I could find it hard and jumping.

"Are you hard again?"

I had just cummed on my wife's ass. Actually, we are taking a little bit of time, before we start planning for the kid. She wants to lose a bit of weight before she becomes a mother, and therefore, sex is still wild, but no creampies. Now, usually, we have a bang-bang session at night, before we chat a bit and go back to sleep, but today for the second time, I got hard, ready to pound my wife into oblivion.

I couldn't help but kiss my wife and mount her on her back.

"Oh yeah baby..." I started humping her real hard.

"You are really hard baby!" cried my wife, trying to control herself from cumming. But I was not to be stopped for the next 10 minutes. I fucked her real nicely while holding her tightly, fucking her with deep strokes.

"Yeah Baby! Fuck me... Fuck me like that...." was how my wife cooed while I fucked her. I couldn't hold it back much longer, till I came right on her boobies after I jerked off a bit by her tits. I didn't know what happened next, because, I slept exhausted after blowing my load off.

The next morning, I acted as if nothing happened and went by my day. But, who knew, what's gonna happen next? Stay tuned!
-"Let's have fun together baby... Are you in?"
[+] 2 users Like DRoyalStag's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Adventures of My Sexy Housewife! - by DRoyalStag - 02-11-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ronylol - 02-11-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Curiousbull - 03-11-2019, 02:25 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by pylode - 03-11-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by DRoyalStag - 03-11-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by ad1x - 03-11-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by Maathan - 18-11-2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Hanky-Panky with my Wife! - by blackdesk - 21-11-2019, 07:29 PM